Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA lit depresses me: Girls only reward evil?

enamdar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?
Of course any complaints that girls go for bad boys and jerks instantly labels one a nice guy beta males. To the extent that it is possible, I actually consider myself somewhat of an impartial outside observer. I was an omega jerk in JR and high school, and to an extent my whole psycho personality, worked and I had girls literally chasing me. A lot of it might have been self-delusion but some measures were objective. After that I was in nearly complete isolation in college. So I've never played the role of the bitter nice guy. I have NEVER done anything nice for a girl or anyone my entire life! So I think I have some claim to impartiality, and my position that my deep depression and heart anguish is purely on a metaphysical level.

I read a lot of PUA seduction Game literature. At first my logic was it pays to learn all tools of rhetoric, persuasion and oratory even if I intended to put it to different uses than PUA.

Anyway to put it at its simplest. In cavemen times women were just plaything rape slaves for the strongest ape. And that is what evolutionary psychology in chimpanzee and gorilla behavior proves. Now there might have been some brave women who defended their freedom to the death, but their selfish genes were lost to history. And the genes that all modern women have inherited is those who submit to the cruelest caveman with biggest club.

I don't know for me it is pretty hellish to live in a world where all men are sadists and all women are masochists.

According to PUA science male physical attractiveness barely matters at all, the only thing women find attractive is brute domination and sadism.

For the last year I've completely cut myself off from humanity. Who wants to live in a world of pure evil? Only evil is rewarded! Cruelty is the only virtue. What good is morality and ethics?

So I'd like an outside opinion do you feel that women are biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this made me think of the Holy Bible. It's just the way the world works to the point that even the Holy Bible warns us about it! Since the time of Adam and Even women have been attracted to bad. Eve screwed over nice guy Adam and civilization as we know it. This is why many say the Bible has an anti-woman message because frankly God warns us in the Bible to be masculine and not put women above us.

Women are hardwired to like bad. It's in their genes they can't help it. Much like Even knew what she was doing was bad so do the women that claim they want a "good listener" yet are f***** douchebags with guido haircuts who only love themselves.

Just accept the fact that women are no angels, that women fall for the devil's ways, that they shouldn't be put on pedestals and that you should always put yourself above them. You do this you will lose your fear of them and end up attracting them in a way. To attract women is to not give them any power over you at all.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enamdar said:
I don't know for me it is pretty hellish to live in a world where all men are sadists and all women are masochists.

According to PUA science male physical attractiveness barely matters at all, the only thing women find attractive is brute domination and sadism.

For the last year I've completely cut myself off from humanity. Who wants to live in a world of pure evil? Only evil is rewarded! Cruelty is the only virtue. What good is morality and ethics?

So I'd like an outside opinion do you feel that women are biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?
What are you talking about? I don't know a single female who loves cruelty, evil or sadism. Only domination as in the male takes the lead. But you can hardly call that domination.

I warn you: the moment you start behaving sadistic, cruel and evil towards women, you'll end up in jail. So you better don't.

Where did you get these ideas? In what country do you live?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading some of the stuff I have cottoned on to how the "negging" and stuff works, and why it works, but personally I think yeah that can work for getting a girl's attention temporarily...the domination thing is associated with masculinity at a crude and basic level, so I think generally it's all to do with lust. A woman likes to feel like a woman. Hell I much prefer being the "little spoon" when lying in bed, which is kind of silly when you think about it, it shouldn't really matter.

But outside of that...I think, there's more to it. And the "more" certainly isn't about domination, sadism and cruelty. After all, everyone wants to feel happy and secure.

If I was to use an analogy, I'd say women (well...I can't speak for all women, so I) like a man who's like a Cadbury Caramel bar, a somewhat hard shell with a soft and sweet inside.
How poetic.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats evil about being a man?

Domination turns girls on by a display of power, not cruelty. Theres nothing evil about rough sex.

Power is the key thing, not cruelty. Be cool.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychosocial domination is the key, but the laws of power are amoral. Everyone is a player in the game of power, there are only effective and ineffective players, effective and ineffective strategies.

CuriousGirl:
After all, everyone wants to feel happy and secure.
To a degree. Familiarity breeds contempt.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get something clear here.

Women liking a bad boy, a type of guy who is exciting and doesn't let society dictate to him, is alot different to a women liking a child rapist.

OP you mistake acts of shear and utter vileness with what women find attractive.

Sure there are women who write love notes to killers, even the celler monster got over 1000 love notes in one week, but also many more women condemn guys like this.

It seems to me you have developed a blinkered view of the world, a way to shut out the world and escape into your own little world, an excuse if you will to be sad recluse seeing women as nothing but evil.

This sort of thinking is one sided view point, which fails to acknowledge all the good things women bring and can do for men and society.

Yes young girls would rather dating a sexy, fun, dangerous jock, than a nice guy tow the line mummys boy - But this is more down to people wanting something more than the boring.

You also assume nice guys, are guy who should be the bench mark of society. Wrong, nice guys to me are nothing but wimpering wuss bags who try to manipulate women by being nice - Bad boys which you fail to address are guys who dont make apologies for who they are, hence bad (to a nice guy).

Dam riding a bike back in the 60's made you a bad boy.

So lets get real here, you need to take the glasses off, women are not attracted to feral thugs, unless she is scum herself and women dont get wet for murderers and rapists, they are not bad boys.

When the community speaks about bad boys, it's like a cushion version where he is nothing but a guy who makes his own rules but still has values and a moral compass, only the seriously disfunctional find anything else attractive.

I suggest you get off world of warcraft and get out into the real world.

Also most bad boys are nothing but guys who make no apologie for their ball sack - which when a nice guy looks on he assumes the girl is dating an A-Hole, hence why nice-guys assume any guy with a ball-sack is nothing but a bad boy or A-hole because nice guys worship women and place them on a higher plane.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. get off the computer and go talk to a normal, healthy person. It might take a while, but when you find one, you can go throw all these theories in the trash.

Having seen both extremes, 'be yourself' is probably the best advice out there. While you're at it, be sure to be good looking, friendly, and assertive. Not a jerk or evil, just confident and not hesitant.

The biggest determinant of behaviour is environment. Keep thati n mind when you're looking for someone sweet at a dance club surrounded by alcohol and sex. That same girl might be a great person the next day, when their value systems and intentions completely change.

I found my girl through the internet. Most are looking for sex and fun, but if you show yourself to be friendly and honest, along with good looking and confident, they'll open up to you. Many are insecure and afraid, once you show yourself to be warm and trustworthy, you'll see a new side of them.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
OP you mistake acts of shear and utter vileness with what women find attractive.
Serial killer Ted Bundy received numerous marriage proposals WHILE ON DEATH ROW! He is not the only one. Scott Peterson has also received numerous marriage proposals and there are countless cases like this. Convicts are known to attract women. Women are attracted to evil it goes back to adam and eve and the serpent. So please don't tell me women don't find evil attractive when men that kill people in cold blood with no remorse have women wanting to marry them by the hundreds.

You guys need to stop putting women on a pedestal and realize that women are hardwired to be attracted to the darkside. This doesn't mean that they are bad themselves but it means that they are easily fooled and attracted to the dark side of man. They are natural followers.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the OP said is basically true. But you don't need any PUA reading material to figure it out. Everybody sees it all the time in real life. Women reward men who treat them and others like garbage. That is what turns them on. The women who are more interested in the more decent guys are the middle aged or older ones.

Probably why in many cultures women weren't allowed to have too much of a say in choosing their own partners. Their families would be more likely to select nice decent boring beta for them. Whereas a young woman on her own will always choose an a-hole.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I think you need to step away from the PUA literature and go live in the real world, and actually connect with other human beings. You are making some pretty dark and nihilistic leaps in your thought processes.

Be careful not to equate assertion and dominance with violence and deliberate malice. Also be careful to avoid the trap of answering every sociological question with the reflexive "biological programming" explanation. In doing so you ignore the subtle complexities of human emotion and choice.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you read your socalled dj bible and take it seriously the end result is hatred and bull**** women hating posts like this. dont take this place to seriously. go out live life and come back to liberated lost men. we all been there, chicks aint the enemy.
there are no bad boys in the romantic sense.
only thugs and sexually promiscous ppl. sadly in here you guys are all for imorality.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a modern PUA lit thing.

Here's what Oscar Wilde wrote about women a long time ago:

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the time.
And here's his entire collection of similar quotes:

http://www.insults.net/html/oscar_wilde/women.html

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP left. There is no need to reply anymore. Check his other two threads.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Serial killer Ted Bundy received numerous marriage proposals WHILE ON DEATH ROW! He is not the only one. Scott Peterson has also received numerous marriage proposals and there are countless cases like this. Convicts are known to attract women. Women are attracted to evil it goes back to adam and eve and the serpent. So please don't tell me women don't find evil attractive when men that kill people in cold blood with no remorse have women wanting to marry them by the hundreds.

You guys need to stop putting women on a pedestal and realize that women are hardwired to be attracted to the darkside. This doesn't mean that they are bad themselves but it means that they are easily fooled and attracted to the dark side of man. They are natural followers.
Your telling me every woman had a wet spot for Ted Bundy.

STFU, please.

It's one thing telling guys they are pedestaling women, it's another thing being a whack job with serious fuc*ing issues.

You agree with the OP, you need to get a reality check.

I know fully well what women do, probably a hell of alot more than you do, do I hate them, no! Dont be a dcik.

If you want to be a sad fuc8ing looser who see's all women has evil due to a few examples, go ahead.

Not all women dig the dark side of males and it isn't pedestaling women by countering such rampant immature BS.

What we have here is a classic example of a Nice guy chump accusing all women has being evil because rather frankly he can't get a fuc* and he is pis*ed because they are not lining up outside his door after his epic run with WoW.

That what this is, some bitter shi* right here.

If you think all women are evil, so be it, just stay the hell away from society.

Some women are pritty fuc*ing dysfunctional, and so are some men, doesn't mean they all are! Warped view point, derived from a sad mind who is hating on women because they simply dont reward him for being a looser who shuts himself away all year.

If you think this site is about demonising women so you can swear them off for life, you'll probably find that here, but then again the guys spouting that cra( are in most cases guys who haven't had a fuc* in Ex amount of years.

I beat on women, but I dont assume they are all bad because of a few examples.

You sound like a raging feminist.

You either come from two camps:

Women are great, enjoy them.

Or women are evil avoid them.

This is a dating site on how to attract females, if you want to avoid them, there are plenty or AFC mens rights blogs out there who paint all women to be dic*, that should fuel your self masterbation.

enamdar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm more of a misanthrope, than a misogynist. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that rewarding evil is worse than evil itself. Neville Chamberlain's appeasement deserves a lot of responsibility for Hitler's crimes, but few would say he is as evil or more evil than Hitler. And as I pointed out IF it is true that female genes are breeded to reward evil it is only because that is the trait that their cruel male master selected for back in primal times.

I went to a typical Frat U. And then I read some hardcore game literature the real female-hating extreme MRA style. And it measured up with what I had seen. Although men end up look pretty despicable from their description as well. Basically their writing is like Neonazis talking about how to pick up Blacks and Jews.

Anyway I admitted that I had isolated myself from the world, so IDK how true this really is. I don't WANT this to be true. But everything the media and internet says it is. If any loser just googles how to get girls or something, they will get some variant of chicks dig jerks. That may work well for him as an individual. But kind of world does it mean we're living in, if evil works? Thats what depresses me.

Thats the reason I want your feedback. How true are these claims really?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enamdar said:
Well I'm more of a misanthrope, than a misogynist. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that rewarding evil is worse than evil itself. Neville Chamberlain's appeasement deserves a lot of responsibility for Hitler's crimes, but few would say he is as evil or more evil than Hitler. And as I pointed out IF it is true that female genes are breeded to reward evil it is only because that is the trait that their cruel male master selected for back in primal times.

I went to a typical Frat U. And then I read some hardcore game literature the real female-hating extreme MRA style. And it measured up with what I had seen. Although men end up look pretty despicable from their description as well. Basically their writing is like Neonazis talking about how to pick up Blacks and Jews.

Anyway I admitted that I had isolated myself from the world, so IDK how true this really is. I don't WANT this to be true. But everything the media and internet says it is. If any loser just googles how to get girls or something, they will get some variant of chicks dig jerks. That may work well for him as an individual. But kind of world does it mean we're living in, if evil works? Thats what depresses me.

I think we are going about this the wrong way.

Describe to me what a jerk is and what makes him evil.

I am unsure how you meet the connection of Nazis, with that of Jerks, why not enlighten us.

I fail to see the connection.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enamdar said:

Go read Pook's Secret of the Jerk. Better yet, read the whole Book of Pook.