Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA is a royal failure

German Soldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bunch of guys convincing themselves and each other on internet forums that tricking girls into having sex with you will somehow make you happy. Six or seven years ago, I myself thought that this was possible.

The whole idea of picking up lots of girls to throw away as if they were trash is a failure.

Specific Scenarios That Make PUA a Failure

1. Competing with other guys. How stupid is that?
2. Trying to be better than some other guy.
3. Trying to take some other guy's girlfriend/fiance/wife.
4. Spinning plates. (Bull****ting multiple girls you don't care about to boost your ego)
5. Trying to be with as many girls as possible to brag about to your fake online buddies who don't care about you to begin with.
6. Trying to be with lots of girls. You don't care about any of them anyway.

In my mind, the most important reason that PUA is a royal failure is that it destroys family and friendship. A connection that a mother has with her son is sacred and PUA views all mothers and women as objects to trick into doing what you want for a few minutes.

If you're trying to be a PUA you're going to have face the ugly truth about what you're doing. You're pretending to care about people, and just causing them and yourself unnecessary pain.

I'd recommend making some friends in real life that you really enjoy. And then doing things that you really love (church, music, sports, dancing, etc.) Then once you have somewhat of a connection to other people, your potential of finding a pretty girl to share your life with will be fulfilled. God made her beautiful for you to cherish and to create some life with.

God bless.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason i leanrt pua is to get a gf. I dont care about having many women. Besides its not easy.
I find all those professional puas are just bullsit, scam and charlatans they just wNt your money and i bet you they are scared as little girlst when doing a couple of sets.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to breakit to you buddy, but Sosuave ain't a PUA forum, our focus is on self improvement.

Girls just come with the improvement.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
Hate to breakit to you buddy, but Sosuave ain't a PUA forum, our focus is on self improvement.

Girls just come with the improvement.
Well said! Maybe that's the reason I decided to actually become a contributing member of this forum over all others I have visited prior to finding SS. After finding SS I have not looked elsewhere!

<3 SS / DJ
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

German Soldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya buddies, but I never said sosuave was a PUA forum. It's just that there are quite a few PUA ideas floating around this forum. The self improvement stuff is great, the PUA stuff is a massive fail.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
German Soldier said:
It's a bunch of guys convincing themselves and each other on internet forums that tricking girls into having sex with you will somehow make you happy. Six or seven years ago, I myself thought that this was possible.

The whole idea of picking up lots of girls to throw away as if they were trash is a failure.

Specific Scenarios That Make PUA a Failure

4. Spinning plates. (Bull****ting multiple girls you don't care about to boost your ego)
5. Trying to be with as many girls as possible to brag about to your fake online buddies who don't care about you to begin with.

In my mind, the most important reason that PUA is a royal failure is that it destroys family and friendship. A connection that a mother has with her son is sacred and PUA views all mothers and women as objects to trick into doing what you want for a few minutes.

If you're trying to be a PUA you're going to have face the ugly truth about what you're doing. You're pretending to care about people, and just causing them and yourself unnecessary pain.

I'd recommend making some friends in real life that you really enjoy. And then doing things that you really love (church, music, sports, dancing, etc.) Then once you have somewhat of a connection to other people, your potential of finding a pretty girl to share your life with will be fulfilled. God made her beautiful for you to cherish and to create some life with.

God bless.

Wrong site soldier. Your coordinates are out of whack. You might want to march on over to Toronto with the anti-PUA leaflets and or blitzkrieg RSD’s forums.

On a side note SS stands for SoSuave not the PUA Schutzstaffel.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Wrong site soldier. Your coordinates are out of whack. You might want to march on over to Toronto with the anti-PUA leaflets and or blitzkrieg RSD’s forums.

On a side note SS stands for SoSuave not the PUA Schutzstaffel.
LOL :up:

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow GS....you have all the answers...and NO questions!

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want 1 gf and I would be happy with that.

Question german soldier, how do you try and get any girl without being in competition with other guys.

Fact is every girl will always have guys interested so you are automatically in competition.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, though I can't embrace it wholly. You have to remember that PUA is aimed at a very beginner level - either very young guys, guys with little experience, socially backward guys, and guys who are just so ugly it messes up their chances. And guys who have suffered a bad breakup and blow to their self esteem, looking to start over.

Also, you have to take into account that different men have different goals in regard to women. I agree with you that a relationship with a worthy woman is far more fulfilling than a series of pump and dumps. But from reading this forum for several years, it's clear that there are many guys who only value women for what they have to offer sexually.

German Soldier said:
Whether you want to admit it or not, if you are going after attractive women, you are in competition with other guys. There's no way around it. I don't care for openly competing with some other dude (or group of dudes) either though, honestly. It sets a bad frame with the woman as the prize.

I agree that's a lowlife thing to do. I was a little disappointed to read a post from Burroughs recently talking about how he liked to try to convince married women to cheat. Since he is kind of a resident poster boy for protecting men's rights and such, it's a little surprising to see him so quickly betray fellow men.

That said, "boyfriend" is a pretty loose term, it's questionable just how much commitment is involved there.

I agree the idea of keeping a bunch of women that you don't care about around is kind of silly.

But again, you have to remember most of this is aimed at young guys and beginners. Young adults (both male and female) tend to pass each other around easily. They're in a place where they are learning about themselves and each other. They're shopping around and finding out what makes for a good mate. Many of them need to spin plates in order to learn and compete.

Also, men are expected to have a certain level of sexual experience, and be leaders in the bedroom. They're going to have to get that somewhere.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A lot of guys got into pickup because they couldn't find a LTR partner. They were fed up with getting rejected all the time while watching women throw themselves at certain guys.

When I was younger, I would have done anything to have a girlfriend. I had zero interest in casual sex. At 27, all i wanted was a gf and a FIRST KISS. After many years, I gave up the gf/LTR fantasy. For some people, it happens and others it doesn't.

If I have the chance to score on vacation, I go for it. It's that or zero female affection.

I do have hobbies. I love dance class. But I have no delusions. Women there really do go to dance. It's not a singles scene.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry OP but you sound like a butt hurt faggot.

If you're too weak, desperate and sensitive to spin plates and bang women without being in love with them.. that's your issue. If you can't compete with other men for the hot p*ssy, that's your issue.

I'm guessing you tried to become a PUA.. made some girls "mad" and they shamed you into a quivering, spineless lump of cells. And now you feel like crap about ever trying. Right?

The DJ lifestyle is not for men who can't bare the idea that they hurt someones feelings or made someone else uncomfortable. The DJ lifestyle is not for APPROVAL SEEKERS. If you're the type who needs to "get along with everyone" you will fail as a DJ.

Men who need constant validation and approval from women in order to feel at peace are too weak for the DJ lifestyle. :flowers:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at the guys who started pua, they are nerds

lol@ playherman calling him a butt hurt faggot

what playher said is true though, if your not prepared to hurt some feelings with the opposite sex, then you need to be on another board, sounds like op need to be on a love site for manginas or something

B

BeDJ

I came across this forum at 15, right after I kneeled down and gave roses to my oneitis during her dance performance - in front of 200 fυcking people. I was more interested in seduction tips here than anything else and entered a 4 year relationship at 19. I dismissed this site thinking I had 'won' and didn't need game anymore. A year after the breakup I was still trying to get her back, I didn't know who I was before I met her. I was punishing myself in re-experiencing our relationship and remembered I made a post on here about her. It hit me. Hard.

SoSuave was a completely different universe than my perception of it at 15. I'm lucky to be exposed without this site's guidance for those 5 years. The teachings here correlated heavily with my experience during the LTR. Hypergamy, branch swinging, frame, game...everything made sense. The 5 years dealing with my ex made the red pill easy to swallow. Thanks bіtch.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing about these b*tches. They can either turn you into *******s or pu*sies as time goes by.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDiscovery said:
i smell troll...
Trolls are supposed to be subtle though...

White knight from puahate or one of the many femcvnt factions is my guess.

Go spew your nonsense elsewhere germansoldier before you get gut punched and peed on.