Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psychological Issues and Thugs

Reaction score
DanelMadr says,

You need to tell to yourself "f!ck it" and dont think about it. People are dumb and chicks can be very dumb. And if she wants a thug, she probably deserves a thug. It is sad but you shouldnt give a sh!t.

I know but....idk. It's just, ok. We know how sometimes we'll say a girl likes bad boys or whatever because of his confidence or something right? But I mean, that's really a methaphor.

But when you actually like criminals, drug dealers, jailbirds, guys that are out there killing and stabbing people up, and you say you don't care about all that just as long as they don't do that to you....I mean isn't that just some immoral ****??

And more and more women (black) are doing this. I say black women because ultimately that's who I'm talking about in this post because that's who I focus on most of the time.

I mean after a woman has dated a person like that, I mean, doesn't that just make you sit back and say, just what in the ****? How is that not any different than dating Bin Laden? The guy is killing and shooting people up, running from the law, and that's cool?

I mean damn, liking confidence in a guy is one thing, this is another. And the part about the killing ****, I'm NOT making this up.

jonwon says

Personally, message boy you dont have a great track record here, even when you sympathise with some points people address about some of the darker side of the female gender, you come out again after the fact and state rather bluntly that all men on this forum are jaded, time and time again you've twisted posts that were harmless into nothing but women and gender hate.

Well look...ok. I don't know what you want me to tell you guy? Go back and look at my posts, there was alot of out of nowhere women bashing going on around this forum and I said that didn't make any sense and I STILL didn't think it did. If I'm a feminist or liberal or whatever because of that, so be it. But there was about 10 threads in a row during that time on THIS forum (Mature Man) that were nothing but bashing women.

This thread I'm making isn't about bashing women, at least that's not my intent. I'm trying to figure out what my personal ISSUES are. And if anyone on here thinks this post is about putting down women, you are getting it totally wrong. I always have and always will, LOVE WOMEN.

That's why I've stopped posting here for the most part jonwon, for exactly what you bring up. Alot of guys here like to sit around and bash women all day for their OWN PROBLEMS. So to the majority of guys with that mindset, I don't fit in around here.

So I only come back to get a question answered or a topic discussed, get the info I need, and I bounce. Before the next round of women bashing starts around here and I get sick to my stomach again.

squirrels says

Well, let's see...what is it women like about "thugs"?

Women obviously aren't all about "thugs"...they're typically hard people to deal with socially. They come with a LOT of baggage, with the law, with other people, with other women. But there's something about "thugs" that women are drawn to.

You've been on this forum long enough...what do you think that "something" is?
Like I said above, I don't think using it as a methaphor is relevant anymore, at least not with the women I deal with. It's no longer the "confidence" or "assertive" methaphors, these people are actually doing criminal ****. It's not a game. And it's sick and twisted. And I have no idea why women ANY WOMAN, would support these guys.

And the only reason I ask this question, is because TODAY, I'm seeing it more and more. It does bother me, does it stop me from getting laid? Honestly, no. But when I talk to the girl I'm laying or get to know her, more and more....I'm finding that they have BEEN WITH these types of guys. And...I mean, squirrels okay. Squirrels, if your sister dated a guy that killed a man on the street for no reason, wouldn't you look at your sister differently? Wouldn't you see her as immoral and wrong? Wouldn't you want to take your sister and, I guess, slap her up a few times and ask her wtf is her problem??

I feel the same way. But I can't slap 70% of women.

Warrior says,

Stop feeding this troll. Read his post history.
Warrior you know, I wish you and jonwon would either leave the conversation now or just click on another thread. I'm not about to get into no bull**** with either of you two again about these past converations and fights we have had.

I said what I meant back then, DEAL WITH IT. It was you two that took **** out of proportions. Sitting around, bashing women all day and when I guy says to cut the **** out, you call him a feminist and a troll, well you have some nerves.

Warrior says,

He doesn't want to do any inner game work. He just wants confirmation of his particular hangups so he can point to that as the reason why he is a failure with women. He's been given a ton of advice. This is the last post I waste on this guy.

Please don't even. I work on myself CONSTANTLY, who are you to sit up there behind a screen and tell me wtf I've been doing over the last couple of years...based on the fact that I called out a bunch of you guys damn near a YEAR AGO on women bashing?

Warrior, seriously, this is for you and all the guys that think like you and jonwon. You don't have to help me, okay? If you feel I'm a waste of your time, a troll, a feminist, a woman-posing behind this name, a guy wasting your time, or whatever, just don't post or read my threads.

Don't worry, you won't have to worry about me coming into your threads or coming into any other threads on this site to agrue or discuss anything with you guys on here. I'm only coming back to this site now and in the future, to get a question or topic answered, and BOUNCING FAST.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugs

Let me tell you about thugs, including two who I know personally: either they stop being thugs, or they end up dead or in prison.

The dumb b*tches who hook up with these guys, and even have kids with them, learn the hard way.

One of the thugs I knew ended up in prison, and killed himself. His ex-wife is now stuck with 2 kids without a dad, she is broke and living off the state. Her family wants nothing to do with her because of her choice in dating a gang member and being involved in all the shady things that come with that.

The other thug I knew stopped being a thug. He and his wife have 3 kids and are doing fine.

Thugs live a short life... it's all fun and games until reality hits. Thugs are not people to envy.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugs are just losers. That's it.

They are people who choose to wallow in filth and try to make it stylish, because it's so much EASIER than being an upstanding, productive, hard-working member of society. And 99% of the "thugs" you see aren't anywhere close to the real deal, they're just poor people who want to be ghetto fabulous. So they sell weed at the mall, wear ridiculous clothes and drive 25 year old cars, sounds like a WINNER lol.

And like it's already been said, the story always ends the same way for these guys. They go to prison or they just stay the same trash people their entire lives:down:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I know but....idk. It's just, ok. We know how sometimes we'll say a girl likes bad boys or whatever because of his confidence or something right? But I mean, that's really a methaphor.

But when you actually like criminals, drug dealers, jailbirds, guys that are out there killing and stabbing people up, and you say you don't care about all that just as long as they don't do that to you....I mean isn't that just some immoral ****??

And more and more women (black) are doing this. I say black women because ultimately that's who I'm talking about in this post because that's who I focus on most of the time.

I mean after a woman has dated a person like that, I mean, doesn't that just make you sit back and say, just what in the ****? How is that not any different than dating Bin Laden? The guy is killing and shooting people up, running from the law, and that's cool?

I mean damn, liking confidence in a guy is one thing, this is another. And the part about the killing ****, I'm NOT making this up.

Well look...ok. I don't know what you want me to tell you guy? Go back and look at my posts, there was alot of out of nowhere women bashing going on around this forum and I said that didn't make any sense and I STILL didn't think it did. If I'm a feminist or liberal or whatever because of that, so be it. But there was about 10 threads in a row during that time on THIS forum (Mature Man) that were nothing but bashing women.

This thread I'm making isn't about bashing women, at least that's not my intent. I'm trying to figure out what my personal ISSUES are. And if anyone on here thinks this post is about putting down women, you are getting it totally wrong. I always have and always will, LOVE WOMEN.

That's why I've stopped posting here for the most part jonwon, for exactly what you bring up. Alot of guys here like to sit around and bash women all day for their OWN PROBLEMS. So to the majority of guys with that mindset, I don't fit in around here.

So I only come back to get a question answered or a topic discussed, get the info I need, and I bounce. Before the next round of women bashing starts around here and I get sick to my stomach again.

Like I said above, I don't think using it as a methaphor is relevant anymore, at least not with the women I deal with. It's no longer the "confidence" or "assertive" methaphors, these people are actually doing criminal ****. It's not a game. And it's sick and twisted. And I have no idea why women ANY WOMAN, would support these guys.

And the only reason I ask this question, is because TODAY, I'm seeing it more and more. It does bother me, does it stop me from getting laid? Honestly, no. But when I talk to the girl I'm laying or get to know her, more and more....I'm finding that they have BEEN WITH these types of guys. And...I mean, squirrels okay. Squirrels, if your sister dated a guy that killed a man on the street for no reason, wouldn't you look at your sister differently? Wouldn't you see her as immoral and wrong? Wouldn't you want to take your sister and, I guess, slap her up a few times and ask her wtf is her problem??

I feel the same way. But I can't slap 70% of women.

Warrior you know, I wish you and jonwon would either leave the conversation now or just click on another thread. I'm not about to get into no bull**** with either of you two again about these past converations and fights we have had.

I said what I meant back then, DEAL WITH IT. It was you two that took **** out of proportions. Sitting around, bashing women all day and when I guy says to cut the **** out, you call him a feminist and a troll, well you have some nerves.

Please don't even. I work on myself CONSTANTLY, who are you to sit up there behind a screen and tell me wtf I've been doing over the last couple of years...based on the fact that I called out a bunch of you guys damn near a YEAR AGO on women bashing?

Warrior, seriously, this is for you and all the guys that think like you and jonwon. You don't have to help me, okay? If you feel I'm a waste of your time, a troll, a feminist, a woman-posing behind this name, a guy wasting your time, or whatever, just don't post or read my threads.

Don't worry, you won't have to worry about me coming into your threads or coming into any other threads on this site to agrue or discuss anything with you guys on here. I'm only coming back to this site now and in the future, to get a question or topic answered, and BOUNCING FAST.
LOL you assume you know me. You don't know anything about me kid, but I know a lot about you. Keep wishing. I do as I please here. I've never been a woman basher, I'm a realist. Are you? Part of being a realist is not worrying about things you can't change.

The point is you are stuck in your own matrix. I know many black women who have never and never will date thugs. Even if it is 70% doing, that's still leaves 30% that isn't. That's a fact you aren't prepared to face.

Do you think white people worry about trailer trash? You think these guys worry about what woman has dated a meth dealer or a Hells Angel? Why are you worried about ghetto trash? You don't need ALL the women to act right, you just need one. But you can't see that because of your own issues. You can't save every woman from bad decisions, hell most of em, just like most of the men here have to get burned before they learn. Thugs and players teach lessons to the smart and drag down the dumb. If you really looked closely at this game, you will see that the same thing you complain about in black society is becoming the norm in white society. Baby mamas, rather have a peice of crap bad boy vs. a nice guy. It's the same thing just worse. When white America catches a cold, black America gets the flu. You either step your game up or get left behind.

You say you come here for help, but when you get help that doesn't jive with your world view you just shut it down and leave. Then you come back and whine about the same thing. That's why you get called names. And really the name calling is just a way to try to get you to man up an little bit and get some balls. If what I say makes you mad, good, take that anger and go out there and try harder to met better women. I would imagine you were raised by a single mother or had a weak father.

There are things in life you cannot do anything about. You can't change your race, your height, your **** size, or who women have dated in the past. What you can change is your perception of it. But you don't seem to want to do that. Or maybe you don't know how. If you are asking how, then ask that. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Your main problem is one of fear. You have yet to root out where your fear comes from and why it dominates your thoughts. I can tell because you keep posting about it. Until you do that, you are still going to have the same problems. You feel inferior to the thugs. You feel they have something that you don't. And you hate them for it. You have the nice guy problem of thinking that because you are a nice guy they should like you instead of a thug. But you have to ask yourself, what is it about the thugs that women are attracted to? Then you have to adopt those traits for yourself in your own way.

For a brother like yourself I would recommend you go and read some Tariq Nasheed. Where he talks about the different types of brothers. And some Player Supreme, where he shows you how to be a true player in the game. This is what you are going to have to learn how to do. Players are better than thugs because they have more options in life. But they can still have that thug swagger.

Don't hate the player, hate the game and hate the fact that you're a lame and change.

http://ia331418.us.archive.org/1/items/MackLessonsRadio8/macklessons8_64kb.mp3

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11342473/The-Art-of-Mackin-Downloadable-Version

Start reading at about page 27. Are you the profesional/pushover brother? Because you sound like it with all of your whining.

Read page 35 on the type of sisters out there and how to identify them.

Check out some player supreme podcast in my sig. and read this thread homie.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173574

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Message Boy, don't seek validation of the negative which seems to be the theme of your original post. Instead, as others have written, seek to develop you and deal with the inner conflicts and beliefs. All of that confusion and self doubt is leaking out as you interact with people, especially women.

Deal with you first and get comfortable in your own skin and mind. After that deal with your concepts of black women, and open up your horizons to include women and not just a single category of women. There are over 2.5 Billion women on the planet, there are choices.

Part of what your issue, I think, as it relates with black women are the social cultural assumptions and influences. That is to say music, other media, and perceptions of what is manly and attractive through the eyes of young women. This is something that I would not spend too much time on, and I suspect this is influencing you somewhat. I recommend that you be you.

Figure that out and you will be a much happier person. Women should enhance your life, not be the absolute focus central to your existence.

Reaction score
Warrior and others,

I agree with you guys. guess, I just want closure. I just want answers.

This site for example, teaches guys that have absolutely no clue on how to attract women on how to "act" to attract them. MAJORITY of the training is centered around copying a "bad guy" or "not being a nice guy."

Now listen, I understand no girl wants a weak dude. I totally understand that. I don't know if any guy wants to HANG AROUND a weak dude.

My question is, that I cannot find anybody to answer (not even women), is related to the things that happened to me when I COULDN'T get a woman attracted to me. I'm just a guy that likes to UNDERSTAND things.

And here's what I still don't understand.

Women used to reject me based upon my "nice-ness" to them, and the fact that I was being polite.

Over the years, I've developed out of that character and I wouldn't say I'm faking now, but it's like I have a totally different attitude towards women. I don't hate women, I don't look down on them, but this attitude mostly treats them like a piece of meat or just another "number" on a list of girls I'm "hollerin" at.

Do you get where I'm coming from? It's like back in the day when I couldn't PAY a girl to give me the time of day, I actually LIKED girls lol. I actually found them interesting and I liked them.

Now, it's like, I just want to get that "liking" back for women. No it's not a gay thing lol, I'm not gay lol.

It's like, back when they didn't like me I actually liked them, now that I have this new attitude which has lead to them "liking" me, I can literally gives to pisses and rat's ass about them. I mean, they are literally a number or "just another piece of ass" and I LIE to them all the time. I flirt with other girls openly in front of them and laugh about it. MAJORITY of the conversation I have with them is sexual, like I'm treating them like a piece of meat. I blow off dates and FLAKE on them constantly...I mean constantly. Just rude. And again, it's not like I'm tryin to be like some other guy or that I'm faking this attitude, it's just another "part" of me.

My question is, why don't they reject me now? Why do they LIKE this treatment?

I mean, I just don't understand. I understand that no one wants a weak dude, but let's just get to the bottom of this. What is the REAL ****ing reason, as to why women HATE guys that treat them nice and with respect? They all SAY they like a guy to do that, but they NEVER give that guy any play.

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but after all the beating, there's STILL NO CONCREATE ANSWER.

See, I don't know if I have insecurities (I could, I'm not ruling that out), I just have these questions in my head that I STILL have not gotten answered.

And Warrior I feel you, I shouldn't be bothered with it and I should just move on. But isn't one of the benefits of being a critical thinker, is having the courage to ask questions?

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you a concrete answer.

Girls are dumb.

For that reason, you might want to cut them a break and stop being so hard on them. Not everyone is going to live up to your expectations of them. It's your disappointment that stops you from having closure, not some vast conspiracy you have yet to unmask.

You're never going to find the answer you *truly* want. This is transparent. Demonstrate some wisdom and move on. I'm not smarter than the average girl, neither are you. However if you can acknowledge your own biases and compensate accordingly, you're a big step ahead of most women, as well as the human population.

It doesn't takes courage to ask critical questions, it takes courage to ask questions that threaten your own interests or preconceptions. It also takes maturity to admit when you're wrong. Start turning the looking glass inwards my man.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is not that profound. Women, just like everyone, want what they can't have. Now that you "like women less" than you used to, they want you more. Now that they want you more, you want them less.

Personally, I'd rather have women and not want them, than want them and not have them. I date a fair number of women, I love none of them. I'm ok with that.