• None. I'll keep my old system

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Screw video games.

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because Xbox 360 has a big lead in the gaming wars right now, cuz thier release is like next week, thats why theyre gonna do well. Im not even sure if the Ps3 or the Revolution have a release date yet but theyre coming out a few months later then the 360. But I hope PS 3 or Revolution hit 1st or 2nd, I never liked the Xbox.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Have you heard of Xenogears, M.F.? I would arguably say that I will never play a better RPG in my life. To this day, if anybody mentions a good RPG, I'll always recommend this one in return. It's for the PS1 (made by Squaresoft-"Enix") and it's real storyline driven. "

I have, but I have not gotten around to purchasing it yet. Right now my copy of Fire Emblem is floating around my truck somewhere, but I'm going to find and beat it one of these days.

As a side note, if you own Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, beat it before you play Fire Emblem. FE completely ruined FFTA for me due to the vast difficulty level difference, and now FFTA just seems stupidly easy. Alternatively, if you have trouble with strategy RPGs and FFTA seemed tough, FE will make you want to kill yourself.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HateOnMe
Its because Xbox 360 has a big lead in the gaming wars right now, cuz thier release is like next week, thats why theyre gonna do well.
In the console wars that's not always a good thing.

Sega CD v.s. Playstation - Sega CD comes out first. It's a complete failure.

N64 v.s. Dreamcast v.s. Playstation 2 - Dreamcast comes out first. The company folds and limits itself to only making video games.

Gamecube v.s. XBox - Gamecube comes out first. Fails.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1

N64 v.s. Dreamcast v.s. Playstation 2 - Dreamcast comes out first. The company folds and limits itself to only making video games.

True. Though with the Christmas rush, it'll be interesting to see how big of a lead they get and if they attract more people, or if people return the XBox for a different system.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sony has earned my eternal contempt for their whole root kit fiasco, so I'll pass on the PS3.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1

Actually, GC came out 3 days after the Xbox.