Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Provoking a girl to ask you for sex

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i have got alot of help from some djs in here and their advice is to never ask for sex.

I'm a big time horn dog and I will follow their advice and think with my head (brain) and not with the other head.

Sometimes my head below tries to overpower my brain so is there a way to provoke a girl to make her ask you for sex?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Ok, i have got alot of help from some djs in here and their advice is to never ask for sex.

I'm a big time horn dog and I will follow their advice and think with my head (brain) and not with the other head.

Sometimes my head below tries to overpower my brain so is there a way to provoke a girl to make her ask you for sex?
Create the condition to let it happen.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
get a *****.

if u dont want to pay money for sex. ask some players for a girl that would has sex with guys. go date her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point was you don't ASK for sex, you do it. You don't say "hey, can we have sex now?", you kino, you kiss her, you escalate. DO it, don't ask for it, or expect her to ask for it. If she's uncomfortable at some point she can stop.

Reaction score
zekko said:
I think the point was you don't ASK for sex, you do it. You don't say "hey, can we have sex now?", you kino, you kiss her, you escalate. DO it, don't ask for it, or expect her to ask for it. If she's uncomfortable at some point she can stop.
In a nutshell. That's exactly how it works.. One subtle hint I tend to get from various girls is tugging at my shirt while making out, or if they're ready they'll make it clear to you one way or another.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i know what you guys mean, but some DJs in here are telling me not to even bring it up physically, like let them ask for it whether its verbally or physically.

i think at some point, its bad that you initiate it physically all the time because some girls start to feel like slvts and then make it harder for you to get some at a later time..at least this is what some DJs tell me.

so you mean to tell me that lets say each time you see a girl, you want to fvck her, start KINO, kissing, foreplay, and initiate all that all the time? I like to fvck each time i see the girl and one time i did this each time i saw her and got a "not tonight, some other time" response on a few occassions. i would kiss, touch, when it came time to unzip her pants, she said NO...not tonight...

so i think ultimately its better to wait for the girl to initiate sex physically or verbally because that's when she's ready.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I agree with Zekko as well.

It's not trying to sleep with a girl that's bad,it's acting and behaving needy and clingy while you're trying to do it.

Have you ever seen someone hold a piece of food in the air just out of reach,and have a dog standing on it's hind legs trying to get it?

It's like the dog is hypotized or something. The person with the food in the air is in COMPLETE CONTROL over the dog's actions.

That's what you don't want to be like,because if you are and she senses that,you will have just knocked her attraction for you down a level.

Women like men who are strong and powerful. Someone stronger and more powerful than them.

Well if everytime you're around her you lose all sense of yourself,and you start acting like man who's been in the desert for the past week with no water to drink,this needy,sex-starve attitude will turn her off.

It's like Zekko said,you don't say,"How are you today...so,if you're not too busy,would you like to have sex today?".

Plinco is also right.

909pua said:
hey i know what you guys mean, but some DJs in here are telling me not to even bring it up physically, like let them ask for it whether its verbally or physically.
I meant don't ask for it DIRECTLY.

You do like the forum teaches,you escalate. Flirting,then handholding,then hugging,then kissing,then touching,then etc,etc.

You go from A to B,then from B to C.

You're trying to skip all the way from A to Z. You can't do that.

If you try to go from A to Z everytime you see her,then she'll start to think ALL YOU WANT is sex from her,and she'll start to feel like a slvt.

She'll feel that way because you keep trying to go from "Hi." straight to the bedroom without taking the time to make her feel comfortable along the way.

909pua said:
i did this each time i saw her and got a "not tonight, some other time" response on a few occassions. i would kiss, touch, when it came time to unzip her pants, she said NO...not tonight...
Well if each time you see her you try to go from zero to sixty after you to being together for 5 minutes,of course she's going to give you resistance.

However,if you're doing everything right,and she still gives you these lines,that means you're doing something else wrong OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM.

There's something off or missing in the way you relate to her,something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you told me before that if she doesn't bring up anything whether physical or verbal, just leave it alone and end the night...

now this is getting complicated...

also regarding this topic and whether or not to initiate it with the girl, last time i was with my girl, we were at a restaurant. i just kept it cool and during the whole time, at some point, i saw her tapping her legs with her fingernails. I'm thinking this must be a sign that she wanted it... what do you think?

Last edited: