PROVEN pick-up lines

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read alot of stuff here on pick-up lines, some are funny, some are just out there and unrealistic.

Why dont we make this thread PICK-UP lines you have USED and # closed? I mean Lines that have REALLY worked for you.

I will list a couple that worked for me (and they only worked because I transitioned from Pick-up Line to conversation, otherwise they would be useless)

(to a girl surrounded by 4 guys)

"You remind me of somebody I dont get along with" (she was taken aback, and followed me all night)

(to a girl I saw wearing my University Key Chain off Campus)

"Hey! you go to ____ University? I went there, My name is Manny"

(to a hostess at a restaurant, who looked bored)

"You look like you are having loads of fun, I thought this was supposed to be a fun and happy place?"

and believe it or not

(walking past girls in clubs) -

"Hey Hows it going?"

Ive used this MANY MANY times, 6/10 times I get a response even if its just a "Hey!"

any more?:D

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, it's always best not to use any lines. I also never do cold pickups unless the girl is super-hot. If I don't know the girl, then I don't ever pick them up until I do get to know them a little, so that it's not so awkward.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these are good lines, dont use cheesy and corny ones

9 times outa 10 I say Hi when walking past and ask how there weekend or day is and what theyve done and go from there

these nice creative lines often take too much thinking and fukk up often cause they depict that u try too hard

But the good ones show instant attractionb......

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of somebody I dont get along with

That's more of a neg :)

Use a the situational openers with energy. It'll work better

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello" and a smile works for me...:D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for funzies:

How many girls did yo approach with each line? How many picked up on it?

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO if you have a good social circle to choose from you don't have to really do much in the way of cold approaches. i always meet people threw friends, at my volunteer thing, at my college classes (which i dont consider cold).

unless like becker said, i see a real eye-catcher, i don't do a hell of a lot of walk up outta the blue approaches.

whats worked for me is just being really sociable and getting interested in other peoples lives. branch out. make friends. get out and join clubs and sh!t... whatever.

peace~

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye I do that alot too... Actually one of the best lays I ever had was the best friend of my FB at that time :p

But most girls I've banged have actually picked up me.... Never really needed to do anything to get the girls I've wanted.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
DISPROVEN pick-up lines

Lol, i'll give my pick-up lines that didn't work.

[In a noisy bar]:
Me: excuse me, would you entertain me for a moment and tell me where a good place to go out tonight would be.
Her: [leans over] what?
Me: Entertain me ...
Her: HAHAHAHAHA!
Me: [embarassed] i'm out of town, i just wanted to know where i can go out and have some fun [walk away]

... SIIIGH...

Next one on the dance floor, two goth chicks standing there. Say something to the first one i don't remember. She just ignores me. Then i turn to the next chick, grab the pentagram on her neck to look, but almost jump out of her reach as soon as she makes a move. Then i say "don't you think there's some kinda contradiction in wearing a pentagram on the neck and dressing in black." :rolleyes: Still don't know why i said that (cause it points skywards?) Lol, she gave me the infamous "i don't talk to strangers on crack"-look.

On the other hand, i've done countless of 'openers' that weren't INTENDED to be pick-ups... but most those belong to the "most obvious missed come-on" thread. The rest of them openers i don't remember. Sorry :D

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atratus , try saying that line in normal english and it'll work , I've done it a half dozen times and it's a good one.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Atratus , try saying that line in normal english and it'll work , I've done it a half dozen times and it's a good one.
Lol, walden, you're absolutely right... or close to it.
Let's just say i've tried to, but i have to get used to it. I usually end up talking in some sort of f*cked up slang street talk, or i stutter and my voice dies down near the end of the sentence. In short, i haven't been able to speak 'normal english' to all but the most repulsive chicks and the holiest of people i've met (really great dudes!). Really fancy english is just natural to me in those kind of situations.

It weirds people out but it can be funny as hell too! Anyway thanks for the tip walden.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Some stuff like that can actually work on older women.Ya'll need to stop H8TIN.