Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

protitutes > regular girls

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head to the strip club without your wallet some night. Maybe bring enough $ for a drink or two.

Make sure all your stripper/prostitute friends know you have no cash on you at all.

See how open and friendly they are then.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
Anyone who says that "real men don't pay for sex" is a homo.

Are you telling me that if you were in a horrible accident with burns all over your body, looked like a freak, and could never get a woman again, that you'd give up sex entirely?

Usually people who say that they'd "never pay for sex" are closeted homosexuals.

I can tell by this response your paying for it on the regurlar.Good for you ..you're keeping some Pimp's pockets fat you symp.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant we all agree that mostly all chicks are prostitutes. The only difference betweeen a working girl and a regular girl is that with the working girl your talking about what you want and with the regular girl your talking about what she wants.

So anybody who wouldnt pay for sex is a homo? HUH? Thats just dum they are called Pimps and Playas boy. To each his own though, personally I wouldnt touch a prostitute it goes against my own ethical codes.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can tell by this response your paying for it on the regurlar.Good for you ..you're keeping some Pimp's pockets fat you symp."

Haha, this coming from someone who speaks in ebonics ... you do know that symp isn't a word right? Please speak english in your post, I can't understand you. And please, buy a dictionary.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers/prostitutes are as fake as they come. You are living in a dream world if you think they are being sincere in showing interest in you.

Still there is some amount of honesty in them just coming right out and saying they want money for any kind of sexual favors. Still that whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.

I've been to two strip clubs in my life, but I've never tipped the girls or gotten a lap dance. Call me cheap or gay all you want, but those b*tches aren't getting sh*t from me. I respect myself too much.

For you guys who do frequent the clubs, I won't knock you, that is your choice. But you should consider that time and money you spend on some stripper could actually be used to sarge and get a chic who sincerely wants to fukk you (and for free*!)

* OK, maybe every lay has some cost to it, but the more skill you have, the more efficient you can be.