Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein powder

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. Im buying protein powder, FINALLY.

I've used it once before, some pure-iso I think. It was good. I wanna buy a whey-protein isolate.

How much should I take? I am aware that I should follow my BW etc. Current BW is 66 kg's, 181 cm (5 11)

Also, price. Does it matter what brand and price it is?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Price and brand don't really matter. Please avoid products made in China if you value your health. Everything from garlic grown in human waste to soy sauce made of human hair. They have serious quality control problems and poor standards.

As far as how much you should take, around 1g per lb of body-weight is recommended. Measure the protein you're eating now.

You should drink whey protein spread through the day. Whey protein digests quickly so space it out.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age you got a TON of growing left to do... whey isolate protein should be something you take around work out time. Otherwise focus on eating tons and tons of good wholesome food.

You're gonna need lots and lots of quality calories combined with a good amount of protein. Eat 5-6 times a day and take isolate shakes around work out times. As Allegory said, not sure what kinds of stuff you have access to, but avoid chinese shiit because you really don't know what you're getting.

As far choosing isolates, look for a protein that's at least 90% protein my mass. My personal favorite it Isoflex by Allmax nutrition. Its not the cheapest stuff but its great quality and tastes great. I get 2 x 2.5 kg buckets for like $140ish here... not sure what prices are like in your neck of the woods.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to drink protein shakes, but I stopped in the past year. I get all my protein from "real" food now. I haven't experience a loss in strength nor muscle mass.

I will recommend using it only before or after your work outs.