Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protection

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going out with this girl now and she complained that there is a guy fancy her and send her message. She told him that she's not interest, but he still try to hit on her. She wants me to go out with her this weekend and try to see this guy and tell him off. :D

Now, just want to be civilized. I think he'll afraid of me when he sees the size of me but what is the best way to tell him off ?
:nono:

If the guy start doing kino to my girl, what is the most polite way to get rid of him ?

Should I knock him out if he do kino to my girl?
:kick:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him that he's got a case of oneitis and needs help. Then tell him to come here and get help.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then tell him to come here and get help.
No, I need something to scare him off...
but u r right, he needs help...

Head butt him and break his nose.
not a problem for me but don't want to ruin the night and ban for the club....

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about be civilized. Explain to him in nice terms how you and her feel. If he cant take it head butt him in the face and breake his nose

FatsTheScrapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy is ****y enough to hit on your girl right in front of you even after being rejected by her, its Going to take a head butt to the nose to make him stop.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock his retard @ss out.
Would be very easy and fun for me. But I don't think this girl like it in that way. :trouble:

how about be civilized.
Now, this is what I like to listen...

Explain to him in nice terms how you and her feel.
thanks, I'll do that.
and we had great sex....lol :cheer:

If he cant take it head butt him in the face and breake his nose
No, not worth it, how to scare him off ?

If the guy is ****y enough to hit on your girl right in front of you even after being rejected by her, its Going to take a head butt to the nose to make him stop.
Ok guys, I'll miss the head butt, because he's too short for me...
:crackup:

I just want it in a good ending...
She's kind of studying and working with him at the same place...How to anti-kino ?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trouble: How about you turn this from a negative thing and make it positive.

Instead of "confronting" him about it....take him aside and talk to him as a friend.

Tell him that the girl is not interested in him and that he's wasting his time.....assuming he does not look like a troll, tell him that with his looks he should be able to get a bunch of other girls instead of wasting his time with a girl who is not interested.

Or something along those lines. I find when you manage to make someone laugh or smile, or even think and feel positive for a second it can totally change an awkward moment.

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women need to be more assertive. I don't know of any man that will continue to pursue when told by a woman, "Look, I don't like you and I don't want to see you, hear you, or be around you. Do you understand what I just told you?" Unless, the guy is just a complete psycopath, a woman can handle herself just fine.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tx_interface
I think women need to be more assertive. I don't know of any man that will continue to pursue when told by a woman, "Look, I don't like you and I don't want to see you, hear you, or be around you. Do you understand what I just told you?" Unless, the guy is just a complete psycopath, a woman can handle herself just fine.
Because deep down inside most women love the attention and they love complaining to other guys and bragging about the attention they're getting.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it as in mafia movies. Talk to him about respect, and put him in defensive position to say verbally that he respects you.

If he disrespects you just stab him with an ice pick and dump his body in the bay in concrete shoes.

*** Well, maybe except the last part !!! ***

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
TX Interface

You are 100% correct. Any women should be able to handle a situation like this alone. May be she just likes to see you jealous. May be she wants to see you fight for her. I think any women like this is just a trouble maker.

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Because deep down inside most women love the attention and they love complaining to other guys and bragging about the attention they're getting.
Bingo.

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Troubles

I just want it in a good ending...
She's kind of studying and working with him at the same place...How to anti-kino ?

Anti-Kino? Gimme a fukin break.
How about this "DO NOT touch me again azzhole"
Sounds pretty simple to me. If the guy is a psyco, your girl wouldn't be studying with him.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the violence!! increase the peace!!!
well...

How about you turn this from a negative thing and make it positive.
The master had arrived, thanks.

Instead of "confronting" him about it....take him aside and talk to him as a friend.
Very wise, thanks

he does not look like a troll
unlucky....:down:

tell him that with his looks he should be able to get a bunch of other girls instead of wasting his time with a girl who is not interested.
I will still try my hardest.

I find when you manage to make someone laugh or smile, or even think and feel positive for a second it can totally change an awkward moment.
Agree, would prefer to make him stop any ideas about her...He's properly think I am not bother about the whole situations....

Look, I don't like you and I don't want to see you, hear you, or be around you. Do you understand what I just told you?
She's already told him she got me and don't want anything to do with him, she ignored his messages....but he's just keep doing it...

Unless, the guy is just a complete psycopath
I think he is...

true, very true...:crackup: women:crackup:

Talk to him about respect, and put him in defensive position to say verbally that he respects you.
emm, I think he'll just ignore me...

Last edited:

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think twice!!

Troubles,

Are you sure she isnt setting you up here? Could she be playing games, being manipulative or wanting to make him jealous?

Personally, I would tell her to put on her big girl panties and deal with it. I am prone to put out my own fires and handle things myself.

It is great that she is honest with you about him, but make sure there isnt some underlying game being played.

Take care!
SheDevil

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
It is great that she is honest with you about him, but make sure there isnt some underlying game being played.

She Devil, you are correct. From a woman's point of view, this sounds like a game to me.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. Any women should be able to handle a situation like this alone. May be she just likes to see you jealous. May be she wants to see you fight for her. I think any women like this is just a trouble maker.
a bit of trouble can be fun....:crazy:
I think she like to see me to protect and care about her, because so far i am acting very cool.
saying her trouble maker might be too extreme, she haven't met the real troubles yet..
:rockon:

Are you sure she isnt setting you up here? Could she be playing games, being manipulative or wanting to make him jealous?
Thanks for the alert. I am sure she don't like him, I'll think actually hardly any female will like him...he's a short 34 y/o beer belly weirdo.

From a woman's point of view, this sounds like a game to me.
can anyone please tell me more ?
this keep me thinking, because this guy used to lived with her ex boy friend....
How to find out if this is a game or not ?

Thanks

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a woman's point of view, this sounds like a game to me.

can anyone please tell me more ?
this keep me thinking, because this guy used to lived with her ex boy friend....
How to find out if this is a game or not ?

Thanks