Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prosemont's Rules of Disengagement

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my own personal rules of disengagement with y'all based on my life of debauchery and the carnage and ruin of many women and the resulting guilt that I've had for leading women on, wasting their time, and leaving a proverbial trail of dead bodies behind me.

The first general rule is never to lead women on or deceive them with false promises of your intent. No puzzy is worth that. Having said that, you still need to live your life and give women an *opportunity* to show you their worth and influence you into a LTR or (gasp) marriage (hey, you never know, it could happen) and/or to fvck you silly in their attempts to do so.

If, after a reasonable period of time (as described below), you aren't feeling like they could be a good match, you need to cut them loose or be forever chastised and held accountable by the Gods of Guilt.

Here are the Rules of Disengagement (many of which won't directly apply to you younger guys YET):

1. If a woman is under age 30, you have up until her 30th birthday to stay in a relationship unfettered by any time constraints or commitments and the Gods of Guilt will smile upon you. If she reaches age 30, you must either *know* in your bones that she could be the right girl for you, or you must terminate.

2. If, however, you have an especially tender young woman under age 30 who you damn well know will be crushed and scarred emotionally if you continue on with her for a number of years and you are reasonably certain that she is not right for you, you are encouraged to terminate that relationship at your option within 100 days of consummation (read: fvcking her) and the Gods of Guilt will smile upon you and not hold you accountable. After all, you should be able to tell, yes even within 100 days -- and that's being gracious -- whether a woman *could* be right for you and, contrariwise, you cannot be held accountable for a mere 100 days passage before you terminate if you realize she is not a good match. The Gods of Guilt cannot hold you accountable for 100 days because no woman has a right to be emotionally scarred after a mere 100 days of love making and seduction.

3. If a woman has attained the age of 30 or above (up to age 39), you have 100 days to determine whether she *could* be right for you. That is, if you feel like she's not right for you, you have 100 days to terminate after consummation and the Gods will smile upon you and hold you in good favor. Woebetide all those who, knoweth that a woman 30-39 is not a good match and continues beyond 100 days from consummation -- the Gods of Guilt shall striketh thee down and haunt you all the days of your life.

4. Women aged 40-49. If you are reasonably certain that a woman over age 40 is looking for LTR/marriage/children, you are cautioned not to get involved; except, however, that you do have the standard 100 days from consummation to determine her intent and/or to determine whether she *could be* a good match for you if you are of similar intent or open to it. If you are reasonably certain that she is not a good match or that you have different agenda, you must terminate within 100 days or be forever haunted by the Gods of Guilt. Except, however, that if you terminate or enter into negotiations whereby you adequately disclose your intent and such woman begs to keep seeing you after full disclosure and states her intent of the same agenda as yours, you may continue to bangeth away in good conscience and with the blessings of deity. This is true even if a woman states her agenda to be the same but may secretly have a hidden agenda. At age 40-49, women are old enough, wise enough, and experienced enough to make their own decisions and to take their own calculated risks and the Gods cannot find fault with you if a woman is herself being deceptive by stating a position and continuing with a hidden agenda.

5. Women aged 50 and above. Bang away with abandon. If they haven't lived their lives by now and made good decisions and had children or not and forged solid relationships or not and if they don't know the twists and turns and unexpected happenings in life by now, the Gods will not find you at fault whatsoever. You may even be deceptive at this point because these women should be experienced enough to weed out the deceivers. Chances are, however, they'll just be grateful and will even welcome some well-placed and well-intended deceptions.

Live well and in peace my brothers.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy in my early forties I can tell you that in my experience, banging away at women fifty plus can often be like taking candy from a baby. First of all, c@ckblocks are minimal as the huband is either divorced or dead and kids are gown up with lives of their own. Many women of this age are working or just retired and are financially self sufficient.

The general rule of life applies here I believe is that men become more valuable as they approach fifty whereas women become less valuable. Men I find have more to choose from in this age group, making it incombent on the woman to work hard for what she gets from a relationship. In most cases, I find, work hard they do to keep guys interested. In 80% of the cases where I've dealt with women fifty to fifty-five, and there have been seven or eight now, I'm in control.:) Usually when you get close to them their panties get soaked in a hurry.

Sex comes early and often in most cases and anytime, anyplace. Middle of the night with her spread out on the bed? Oh yeah. Mid afternoon with her bent over the dining room table? You bet. On her knees? :D Usually when told to do so.

Yep, bang away with abandon, because that's exactly what they want you to do.