Props to the tainted moderation on this site

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
my thread that had nothing to do with looks and everything to do with inner game got locked......is simply USING the word "looks" in the thread title improper and breaks the ***** rules of the forum?

my thread was meant to help AFCs see the way and realize that how you FEEL on the inside is the most important aspect of getting women, and it got locked

good job mods

link to thread im referring to

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135076

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it or not guys, you HAVE to pass a womans looks test to get a chance with her. Its as simple as that. Doesn't mean you have to be good looking, just means she has to like what she sees.

No amount of confidence, intelligence, social status, money or anything else means a thing if she can't get past your looks...

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I think the ps3 is more hype then anything I mean the only game on the console that is worth getting is Uncharted. But then again it does have the BR capability so that might sway me to get one unless HDDVD wins or the BR standalone players go lower.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a boner roffles.

No seirously man, I started a thread about Korean girls and it gets closed because it was too race oriented. I was like "aight." But at least it was about picking up women you know. I see these bullsh1t threads like "what hat should i wear" and retarded stuff like that live on. What gives?

Lord, just take me now....TAKE ME NOW!!!!

But first give me ps3 and wii, and 360. And I will join the kingdom of the clouds, or is it mushrooms?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with your initial post. However, it was spinning into yet another looks vs personality thread, and we've had plenty of those in the last few days.

Moved to AE...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
There was nothing wrong with your initial post. However, it was spinning into yet another looks vs personality thread, and we've had plenty of those in the last few days.

Moved to AE...
I could see that too. I've had a handful of threads closed because they had gotten derailed into themes which were against policy. Best bet is to actively monitor the thread and keep it on course, let it run away and it can fall victim of getting closed. It's just the nature of the beast.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Remember a few months back when a thread would develope the Wyldfire syndrome after she posted in it? It's pretty much the same thing.
The "Wyldfire Syndrome?" Wasn't there a paper recently published in The Annals of Psychiatry" about that?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't generally play console games, or games of any sort much. I hear the Orange Box is amazingly good though. Anyone tried it?

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a HM8 - 8.5