Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Propitiation

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you take a girl on a date most people say youre supposed to agree to go see the movie she wants to see...which is usually some terrible chick flick. and youre supposed to sit thru it and endure it for her.
or if she wants to go to a concert with some band you hate, youre supposed to go anyway. everybody seems to think youre supposed to please a girl to get her to like you. especially on the first date.
even in your approach youre supposed to compliment her and be nice. anything to please her.
ive never been one to be a d1ck to people. i didnt want to offend or hurt their feelings. trying to be nice and appease everyone. lately ive practiced saying exactly what i want with no hesitation or deliberation whatsoever. not trying to be an azzhole, but acting with no attachment whatsoever to anyones reaction. if i hate something i hate it. if i like it i like it. completely blunt honesty, my bare real self. i do exactly what i want.

so if i take a girl out on a date...
girl: i want to see this bs romantic comedy
me: um no im not watching that. lets watch this awesome action flick.

she could be like im not watchin that or take me home blah blah. or she might start thinking wow this guy is fearless i love him. but the point of this zen thing is to be me and not pretend. yet theres a chance i can ruin the whole thing by being the real me and i wont get laid. especially on the first date. i cant get this programming out of me that holding nothing back would ruin it.
lets take it up a notch in scenario #2
me: hey you got a nice ass
girl: excuse me???
me: uh oh
that might not work as well
do agree with this?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for all the guys who got dragged to the cinema to see Twilight, One Day, The Notebook and all that crap. A girl knows you dont like that crap and just wants to see if "you'll experience it with her" and if you do, its bragging points when it comes to her next girly catch up.

Saying what you think honestly is not that out there but if you go straight in with the hot ass, 1/100 will just be disgusted and tell you where to go. But like anything it's all about context, if you sprint 50m down a busy street to tell her that you think shes cute, she will probably dig it.

Honesty is a good place to be in your life but you have to be realistic.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well honestly number 2 is not something i would say right off the bat. maybe i would spit out something else in observation to start a convo.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well depends, one girl I flat out said to her "if you ever need help with your lack of sex life give me a call" and others I just go normal, that depend on how she can take it, if she can take it then do if not work on something else hoping for a single way to work everytime will not do.