Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

proper post-coitus procedures

vachir

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

does anyone have tips on what to do after sex. in a dj perspective.

how do u keep her around and be able to call her weekly for sex?

sorry for makign it kind of open ended. im not exactly sure what im askign for either. i guess just along the lines of post-sex game.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you give her the best sex she ever experienced.

You wont have to call, she will be calling you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say goodbye, be non-committal. "I'll call you." Something like that.

She will probably text/call/email with more frequency. DON'T GET ROPED INTO THAT. Respond with restraint.

When you make plans, make it about something more than sex. Watching a dvd, playing Wii, making pasta. Simple, inexpensive, but something in the home that will lead to sex anyway. The less a woman feels like a call girl, the better.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
When you say goodbye, be non-committal. "I'll call you." Something like that.

She will probably text/call/email with more frequency. DON'T GET ROPED INTO THAT. Respond with restraint.

When you make plans, make it about something more than sex. Watching a dvd, playing Wii, making pasta. Simple, inexpensive, but something in the home that will lead to sex anyway. The less a woman feels like a call girl, the better.
The calling stuff I agree with. The rest you gotta be careful with. I'm going through that now. It's easy to just "go with the flow" and do non-date type things with a chick you're fukking, but spending time with a woman in this way sets the relationship frame in motion. Be careful, especially if she doesn't have another source of intimacy. Before you know it she will be trying to get you to "hang out" three or four times per week.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Make sure you give her the best sex she ever experienced.

You wont have to call, she will be calling you.
tooooo true. if you break a chick off, she WILL call you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Mushroom-stamp her across the forehead and then kick her ass out of bed. Literally use your foot to send her skimming across the bedroom floor. Bonus points for rug-burn.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is at your house, here is some good advise. She will most likely leave something important there so that she has an excuse to come back at some point. Usually its diamond earrings or a ring or something like that that you will just happen to find on your nightstand. You have two choices. You can either wait till she calls you and says "I think I left my _________" at your house, or you can call her first and say "Hey--your _______ is on my nightstand, come get it" and take the bad boy route by calling her on her little scheme.

Either way, its good for the guy because she if she leaves something important, you broke her off well.

vachir

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tips everyone

there has been a few times where the girl loses interest after sex even if it went well. its fine by me because i got what i wanted.

but i am curious to what are some reasons on how i might have dropped the ball and not realized it?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Mushroom-stamp her across the forehead and then kick her ass out of bed. Literally use your foot to send her skimming across the bedroom floor. Bonus points for rug-burn.
Been reading too much Tucker Max? :crackup: