Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that women just go as gaga for GL-men than men do for GL-women

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because "not so good looking people" don't think that they can get hot girls and don't approach them.

That's exactly what society feeds you.

"You have to have model looks to get hot chicks".

"You have to be rich to get hot chicks."

"You have to have hundreds of friends to get hot chicks."

All that is BS.

I'm only 18, but I don't live in a cave. I see hot chicks with ugly or average looking guys all the time.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
That's because "not so good looking people" don't think that they can get hot girls and don't approach them.

That's exactly what society feeds you.

"You have to have model looks to get hot chicks".

"You have to be rich to get hot chicks."

"You have to have hundreds of friends to get hot chicks."

All that is BS.

I'm only 18, but I don't live in a cave. I see hot chicks with ugly or average looking guys all the time.

My point of this post was not to complain or envy the guy, it was just to show those who doubt that women won't go crazy (like we do with hot girls) when they see an attractive man.

I know you don't have to model looks to land a hot girl, I saw an ugly dude yesterday ( had severe dento-facial deformity) with a hottie and another guy in the hotel today who had a crooked nose and an overbite with a "9".

Real

Banned
Reaction score
whats this? another negative thread from a loser who needs to focus on being more positive in life?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely dude! Women are just as excited over good looking guys as we are over good looking women, if not more-so. What do women talk about most of the time when they meet up with their girls? They talk about us guys.. Women actually WANT to be approached by good looking guys.

Now you wonder, since they want to be approached by good looking guys, then how come they treat some guys like **** when they cold approach them? Well, it depends on the girl. If a UG approached you in the mall, would you be friendly and flirtatious? Or would you try to give off all the vibes that you're not into her? Some girls are nice to your face, but when you call asking to hang out, they won't even answer their phone. Getting her number is the easy part! If she doesn't feel any sort of attraction for you in the first place, chances are, you won't succeed with her. You can help build attraction when you first meet her with DHV's and a display of flirtatious C&F.

Some women are shallow, just like some of us guys are shallow. Of course guys tend to judge more on the physical, don't think that women don't do the same. The way I look at it is, if a woman won't go out with you just because you don't look like some GQ model, then who cares... Find another woman who isn't so hung up on looks.

After all.... In the end, we're all human :)

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, duh.

Real said:
whats this? another negative thread from a loser who needs to focus on being more positive in life?
Every time you post you're just negative, are you trying to tell us something about yourself? If you want help, the free clinic is the other way.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top: You. Bottom: Real/Skip.

edit: that sounds wrong