Dress fancy and nice and then these girls want
to give me attention?

Why is this?

It seems it is because girls are superficial and only after
1. STATUS 2. MONEY

and my fancy clothes may demonstrate that I have 1 or both
of those qualities.

What do you think?

Also seems when I am in my expensive clothes, I get a lot more respect from people,
and less people want to fight with me?

Usually when I go out, sometimes theres some incident where some idiot bumps into me for no reason,
wanting to start a fight.

The guys all respected me too when I am in my fancy clothes as opposed to my ghetto clothes

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Status, yes. But this shouldn't be news to anyone here: game is the art of building perceived status, because after all, it doesn't matter how high status you are, only how high status you're perceived to be. The brain is lazy. It's like how cuckoos mimic the chirps of chicks of other species to trick the mother into feeding them. It's taking advantage of a fixed action pattern, a cognitive shortcut.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
status is kind of important to me as well OP. i don't chase just any old tail.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Status, yes. But this shouldn't be news to anyone here: game is the art of building perceived status, because after all, it doesn't matter how high status you are, only how high status you're perceived to be. The brain is lazy. It's like how cuckoos mimic the chirps of chicks of other species to trick the mother into feeding them. It's taking advantage of a fixed action pattern, a cognitive shortcut.

genius...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
+1

I agree 100%, a Modal Action Pattern is a response innate to your mental circuitry. That is why humans fall prey to salt, sugar, and fat (and the food industry knows this). That is why we like big breasts, and--you guessed it--that is why women like men who appear high-status. In fact, most people will base their impression of you based on their perception, even if counter evidence is found later.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Said brilliantly. Repped. :up:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
????

Everyone is more respected and more attractive when they dress well. If you dress like a straight up bum...what do you think youll get attention wise from anyone?

And this doesnt mean you need expensive clothing either. Its all about knowing how to put yourself together. An attractive person with good hygiene and a sense of style, can look attractive in gym clothes, clubs clothes, or a tee shirt and jeans. And today, more than ever, its easy for a person to look great on a budget.

OP, your thread is proof that women want a man who takes care of himself. Some women will assume a well dressed man is loaded, others may not make that assumption if they bargain hunt themselves. There are so many great store options for looking good.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop searching for excuses. "Aw well i dont have money so i guess i cant go get girls. Oh i dont live in the right area so i cant get girls". Then once you have built up this justification for yourself you can sit at home and jerk off and feel alright with it. Theres NOTHING stopping or limiting you besides yourself, face that fact.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
+1

I agree 100%, a Modal Action Pattern is a response innate to your mental circuitry. That is why humans fall prey to salt, sugar, and fat (and the food industry knows this). That is why we like big breasts, and--you guessed it--that is why women like men who appear high-status. In fact, most people will base their impression of you based on their perception, even if counter evidence is found later.
Why do you word your posts like you're a dude?

"We like big breasts"

"women like men..."

Unless i'm wrong?

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's quite so straight forward:

A) Despite the obvious improvement in appearance, you will naturally carry more inner confidence, better posture etc in your expensive gear, this needs to be taken into account as a factor.

B) I swear to god a woman wouldn't know a £5,000 suit from a £200 one as long as it fits well, I think we give them a bit too much credit in this area.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Why do you word your posts like you're a dude?

"We like big breasts"

"women like men..."

Unless i'm wrong?
Because I am a male :up:

Also, I do a lot scientific writing where using "our" or "we" is a no-no. Therefore, sometimes you'll watch me write "men believe xyz" as if I were not a man myself. It's pure semantics, brother; don't let it confuse ya.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Because I am a male :up:

Also, I do a lot scientific writing where using "our" or "we" is a no-no. Therefore, sometimes you'll watch me write "men believe xyz" as if I were not a man myself. It's pure semantics, brother; don't let it confuse ya.
Excuse me then, the voices were wrong... but only this time.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree that "Status" & Money come into play when your steering towards a long term relationship but if your trying to just get the panties off..... Good looking man will be victorious in that race. When i went through the worst time in my life... Lost my Job, GF, Business, Car, Money, Friends etc... pretty much i hit rock bottom. I was completely lost and hurting inside so to keep my mind off of things as much as possible and not go insane... I would go with a friend whos in the Navy to train. I pretty much got down to 9% Body fat, I muscled up and fixed myself up good!. I met new friends and i would get invited out even if i was broke... they would offer to pay for me. I was picking up Women, left and right with ease. Getting eye fvcked all night and the usual night for me was at the VERY minimum, a make out with HB8+. I dressed in decent jeans, Shoes and a fitted Calvin Klein T shirt that showed off my body. Rocking a 27" waist with broad shoulders, Back, chest, 18" arms... I would outdo the guys dressed up in nice collar shirts or suits easy. Good looking face, Great Body, Decent height will make those panties moist on the spot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I'll go out wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants and get a lot of IOIs. Then other times I might go out dressed well and no girl will even look at me. So things don't always follow formula.

I live in the midwest though. It's not unusual for a guy to be dressed comfortably working on the car, the house, or the lawn mower, and have to run to the store to pick up a quart of oil or something. So that can be a kind of "man of action" wear, lol.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I would agree that "Status" & Money come into play when your steering towards a long term relationship but if your trying to just get the panties off..... Good looking man will be victorious in that race. When i went through the worst time in my life... Lost my Job, GF, Business, Car, Money, Friends etc... pretty much i hit rock bottom. I was completely lost and hurting inside so to keep my mind off of things as much as possible and not go insane... I would go with a friend whos in the Navy to train. I pretty much got down to 9% Body fat, I muscled up and fixed myself up good!. I met new friends and i would get invited out even if i was broke... they would offer to pay for me. I was picking up Women, left and right with ease. Getting eye fvcked all night and the usual night for me was at the VERY minimum, a make out with HB8+. I dressed in decent jeans, Shoes and a fitted Calvin Klein T shirt that showed off my body. Rocking a 27" waist with broad shoulders, Back, chest, 18" arms... I would outdo the guys dressed up in nice collar shirts or suits easy. Good looking face, Great Body, Decent height will make those panties moist on the spot.
I wish I could get cut like that.

I just have to admit Im too lazy and weak to diet that hardcore. Im around 12% to 13%...so I have visible abs, and can look better when flexing. I have decent musculature too for my size (considering my slimness). Im an ectomorph...and I struggle as it is forcing myself to eat above maintenance to put on muscle.

Cutting is freaking hard...and the diet is boring. I have a buddy whos consistently around 8% and I couldnt imagine eating the way he does all the time. I need my junk xD. I just lift hard and make sure I dont put on fat.

Props on you for getting into single digits.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I wish I could get cut like that.

I just have to admit Im too lazy and weak to diet that hardcore. Im around 12% to 13%...so I have visible abs, and can look better when flexing. I have decent musculature too for my size (considering my slimness). Im an ectomorph...and I struggle as it easy forcing myself to eat above maintenance to put on muscle.

Cutting is freaking hard...and the diet is boring. I have a buddy whos consistently around 8% and I couldnt imagine eating the way he does all the time. I need my junk xD. I just lift hard and make sure I dont put on fat.

Props on you for getting into single digits.
Thanks man. Honestly it kind of happened by "accident" because i was going through such a hard time emotionally and mentally, especially with my GF leaving, Food was far from my mind but when my friend in the Navy told me to train with him, I had bought a fat burner OxyElite (Original Formula) to help out. When GF left, i was around 30%+ bodyfat. The OxyElite gave me such huge bursts of energy and suppressed my appetite so much that i could literally run 10 miles and not be hungry for hours. I would also play Basketball almost everyday with the military guys for 5+ hours a day without thinking about food but FULL of energy. I was dropping pounds like nothing!. When my BF% got very low, I decided to hit free weights more and then went on a muscle building stack and my muscles grew huge while my Bodyfat stood very low and my diet was very lean. Before i knew it, I looked incredible when i flexed, you could see every striation. I gained a little bit of fat since then because of the constant partying and drinking. I'm currently trying to lean back up like i was before.

BTW, Military guys have so much fcking energy and stamina lol I would be playing full court with guys who were in their 40's and 50's!. They could run, jump like they were 20. I miss going to the base but since then my friend got married and haven't heard much from him lately.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to dig this up because it happened again. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants to go do some banking! Three girls smiled at me and the teller seemed extra friendly. Like I said before, sometimes I can be dressed up and no girl will even look at me. It makes you wonder, wtf?