Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof Men are NOT the Problem

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of conversations come up on this forum about feminists and how modern women are generally low quality. You have the usual white knights come in and attack men for being "bitter" and "butt hurt" for criticizing women as a group.

Well if modern men "hate women" because they feel entitled, rejected, whatever the f*ck.... how do you explain GAY MEN who hate modern women?

Read this:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/whats-the-deal-with-misogynistic-gay-men/

I found this hilarious. These men are not even interested in f*cking women so their hatred is not coming from "bitterness" or "rejection". Where is it coming from? Could it be that *gasp* the women are flawed? Could it? :eek:

All men WANT to love women. But the women themselves need to be lovable for this to happen.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
All men WANT to love women. But the women themselves need to be lovable for this to happen.

So true...
I think some of these guys are in denial or that puzzy their getting has them brain washed. We all know women are ultimate brain ninjas.

I find they validate themselves according to how women are with them. You know the guy who is always amongst 20 women, and is in all their dramas talks agreeing with everything they say, just cause the women gives em the time of day. So they leave feeling like "wow, they really like me" but the women knows she just ninja attacked this poor guys brain.

Keep it real with yourself fellas, if we all took a stand ONE man at a time, this non sense would come to an end

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
So true...
I think some of these guys are in denial or that puzzy their getting has them brain washed. We all know women are ultimate brain ninjas.

I find they validate themselves according to how women are with them. You know the guy who is always amongst 20 women, and is in all their dramas talks agreeing with everything they say, just cause the women gives em the time of day. So they leave feeling like "wow, they really like me" but the women knows she just ninja attacked this poor guys brain.

Keep it real with yourself fellas, if we all took a stand ONE man at a time, this non sense would come to an end
True... too many men worry too much about what women think of THEM and not enough about what THEY think of women.

The bottom line is.. women don't deserve any better treatment from regular men than they get from other women or gays.

If faggots are treating them like dirt.. that is probably what they deserve. Why should we elevate them because we want the p*ssy? This is why they are so entitled and out of control in 2013.

We as men need to shame and punish bad behavior regularly. Its the only way to improve things. :up:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What's interesting is that gay guys get a free pass to put women in their place. Most straight guys will not get away with saying half the shyte to women that gay guys do, unless he's really good looking or so physically dominant that no white knight would dare challenge him afterwards. Or both lol.

But, the main point is that gay guys won't put up with women's shyte. I respect that.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
But, the main point is that gay guys won't put up with women's shyte. I respect that.
Of course fags don't put up with women's sh!t

BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO FVCK THEM

In 2013 modern man is a 110% slave to his dilznick....busting a nut has assumed prime importance in a man's life to the detriment of all other aspects..

this is programming in action

well developed intellectually complete men are a challenge to the elite...thus men have been willfully degraded through media and *culture*....

THE REPTILE BRAIN HAS BEEN ENCOURAGED = FEAR, SEX, VIOLENCE....to the atrophy of all other neural regions.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Burroughs.

It makes me want to become a monk so I can be completely in power lol. Puzzy is the main reason men do all the things they do for women. Take away the puzzy and women are just boring people who watch too much reality TV.

Makes me wonder how different things would be if we didnt lust for the vagina so much. Its funny how some men say they aren't flucking by choice and people automatically assume their gay or can't get women, we are raised to feel like your more of a man based on the amount of girls you've smashed. We watch TV and the man surrounded by women adoring him is seen as the coolest thing in the world. We work hard and save up to buy a house to live with some useless bird.
I reached a point where I was flucking girls for pleasure but mainly just so I can feel like I was "better" than the people around me. its sad...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
Makes me wonder how different things would be if we didnt lust for the vagina so much.
This is the great thing about getting older. You're hormones subside to a tolerable level and you're not so blinded by lust. You still want it, but it's not so pressing that you're willing to jump through hoops to get it. Which, oddly enough, seems to makes it easier to get.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
What's interesting is that gay guys get a free pass to put women in their place. Most straight guys will not get away with saying half the shyte to women that gay guys do, unless he's really good looking or so physically dominant that no white knight would dare challenge him afterwards. Or both lol.

Faggot's know the score with women, after all they are pretty much half women anyway, and women are also well aware fags have them pegged.

Plus don't forget Danger's shame scale of who can and can't safely shame who, at the end of the day a homo still has a c@ck though for when the ship goes down.The standard "you just hate women" applies but it just doesn't have the same impact and desired outcome on a homo as it does when (western)women and their mangina's shame a beta. Women will always trump homo's in perpetual victimhood.

Most able to shame....

• Men
  • Anything masculine
  • Whites
  • Successful
  • Libertarian
  • Virgins
  • Conservative
  • Asians
  • Liberals
  • Homosexuals
  • Wh0res
  • Failures
  • Blacks
  • Anything feminine
  • Women
  • Jews
Least able to shame....

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
( . )( . ) said:
Faggot's know the score with women, after all they are pretty much half women anyway, and women are also well aware fags have them pegged.

Plus don't forget Danger's shame scale of who can and can't safely shame who, at the end of the day a homo still has a c@ck though for when the ship goes down.The standard "you just hate women" applies but it just doesn't have the same impact and desired outcome on a homo as it does when (western)women and their mangina's shame a beta. Women will always trump homo's in perpetual victimhood.
Exactly. That is where I was I going with my post.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

:)

Amazing post and analogies.

Somebody rep Tits on my behalf please.........

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many gays become gays mainly because they hate women , so they become gays to not have women power over them .

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the comments in that blog explains it perfectly:

Maybe it has to do with gay men *not* being sexually controlled by the women.

The women are not their sexual gate-keepers.

So the gay men often find themselves in the rare position of being able to call them on their copiously self-indulgent bullsh!t ... without having the fear of false rape/DV charges being brought against them for merely speaking their minds.

And they are already gay, so that word which is so often used to shame the straight men into silence and obedience is rendered useless and redundant.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
many gays become gays mainly because they hate women , so they become gays to not have women power over them .
I find this hard to believe.

I think one doesn't become gay.

One is gay; or one isn't.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
:)

Amazing post and analogies.

Somebody rep Tits on my behalf please.........
I just tried but I've got to spread the love around before I rep him again. The T-man is on fire lately.

Tits afire!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is the great thing about getting older. You're hormones subside to a tolerable level and you're not so blinded by lust. You still want it, but it's not so pressing that you're willing to jump through hoops to get it. Which, oddly enough, seems to makes it easier to get.
Very true. No more slavery. Instead, a smogasbord from which to choose.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm trying to follow this path as a younger guy but it seems that this puts us younger guys in quite a predicament. If we aren't going out trying to bang everything that moves than it seems girls think we're gay and other guys think there is something wrong with you. Why does it matter to the girls if I'm not jumping through hoops when 100 other guys will gladly. Makes it kind of lonely.

Maybe I'm not quite desirable enough yet for this tactic to work

On the other hand if an older guy isn't blinded by lust than he's wise.

Lol

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I find this hard to believe.

I think one doesn't become gay.

One is gay; or one isn't.
well that is what gays lobbies say ,
according to "sperm wars" book a very few percentage of gay are really 100% gays , and the majory are at best Bisexual .
I had some gay friends and most of them admitted if they had a chance to have sex with woman they would, also some girls told me gays always brag that women no more have power over them .

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this going the other way too. There are women who get a divorce after giving their man the sh!tscrub, and start the lesbian thing, I believe because other men see that she's a beyatch so she decides being lezzy will free her.