Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Promiscous Girl

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right. Two weeks ago all my friends and I go to a club. Half of them leave because they do not want to wait, leaving myself with one guy and two girls. We had a good time, one of the girls we will call Natalie and I dance all night. I got signals from her alll night, she got me drinks, and when I sat down she would give me lap dances. We were both drunk so I kind of did not think anything of the signs. SHe asked if I was coming out Monday to a bar after work, I would say this.

Monday night we all went to a bar, she was not drunk this time so it was time to see if she was still interested. I talked to her for a few minutes and had her laughing for a short amount of time. One of my friends was there who never comes out so him and I were talking about the World Cup the entire time. I asked her to dance but she said "She was not drunk enough yet." All the guys and I danced and I saw her dancing with her friend, thought nothing of it because thought she could only dance with guys when she is drunk,

Last night we chilled at someones house and she flirts with me by kino and I return the favor. I bust her chops by pushing her away when wer were talking about guy stuff in the kitchen. We all went to the club and we dance again. There were other guys there this time so I wanted to see how she reacted around them. She danced with them but there were times she would personally grab me and take me to the dance floor.

Here is where my question comes in. I am talking to her and she says that the reason she gets free drinks is because she is sleeping with the bartender and he owes her money. She says the sex is good and the perk of getting free drinks is good. I kind of get shocked and laugh it off, talk to my friends then dance with her. I know that I want to sleep with this girl and not date her for now, I want to do something that I never done. I usually would go all AFC on her . I am going to number close on Monday night when we all go out, I should have done it earlier.

Q1... Should I go after her even though she is ****in the bartender
Q2... What do you think of the situation?

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do **** with this chick. Don't even fvck her. She seems manipulative and slutty. Go find yourself a decent girl. Have some dignity and integrity, and don't **** anything that moves.

DanjoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about dating her in the future - Don't **** her. She is sleeping with the bartender, dude. NEXT!

But if you just wanna fvck her and never ever talk to her, it's alright a guess. But you should show some dignity. She thinks that it's OK to fvck with other behind your back. At least that are the signs you are sending to her.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could do better but what da' heck. You know she's probably bad for you in the long term; but, got live once in awhile.