Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prominent voice of #MeToo movement investigated for sexual misconduct allegations

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, she has been accused by some male staffers of groping and sexually harassing them. How ironic. This is what I've been saying. Men need to start using women's own bullets back on them. Sadly, she won't receive as much coverage compared to a male lawmaker who would have been hung out to dry by CNN and the likes.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/cristina-garcia-california-metoo-398985

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep, don’t sling crap about others unless you’re personally clear and/or prepared to take the same kind of crap coming back at you.…

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one will believe the men who say she harassed them
No one would care either.

This just goes to show that sometimes the people who protest something the loudest are actually guilty of it themselves.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised.

Its the same thing with priest calling homos the "devil spawn" and next thing you know... the priest is caught banging kids in a gay club while high on coke.

The MeeToo movement is also a power advancement strategie by women and guys who want to replace those at the top... to repeat the same cycle (MeToo It's my turn)

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised.

Its the same thing with priest calling homos the "devil spawn" and next thing you know... the priest is caught banging kids in a gay club while high on coke.
Fantastic analogy, laughed my arse off at the irony

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be honest if one of our pals said “dude this girl at work keeps groping me” we would say great job did you get her number?

It just doesn’t work the same the other way around due to men being physically stronger.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be honest if one of our pals said “dude this girl at work keeps groping me” we would say great job did you get her number?

It just doesn’t work the same the other way around due to men being physically stronger.
It's not just that men are stronger, it's that women are the object of desire. This is the way nature has intended, but women seem to want to enjoy this when
they want to, and resent it at other times. If it's a guy that they're attracted to, then they enjoy it. If it's a guy they don't find attractive, then they find it creepy and repulsive.