Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom tomorrow

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have prom tomorrow night. Is prom traditionally the night when you are supposed to phuck a girl? Or is that not so much now?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to 1950.

Seriously. It doesn't matter. I'd actually advise against it. Wait a little. Nothing says "lousy first time" like prom night.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
Hi. Welcome to 1950.

Seriously. It doesn't matter. I'd actually advise against it. Wait a little. Nothing says "lousy first time" like prom night.
I agree.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? why are u going to the prom when ur a junior.....

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why wouldn't I go to prom when I'm a junior when its a JUNIOR-SENIOR prom. What other kind of prom would it be??

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
and why wouldn't I go to prom when I'm a junior when its a JUNIOR-SENIOR prom. What other kind of prom would it be??
chill.....i though proms were only for seniors unless a senior is taking someone lower.......

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same at my school, except we had to warm our food using the PHUCKING CANDLES for the senior prom, while the junior prom was kick ass. I haven't been to either, but I was in charge of lighting, so I got a birdseye view down people's shirts...I mean, uh...at what they were eating.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard somewhere that 80% of the girls want to have sex on prom night so every 4 out of 5 guys gets their wish on prom night.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with that. Go watch American Pie :) But yea, it's not guaranteed you're going to have sex on prom night, but there's a very good chance. We only have a Senior Prom at our school, so I still have to wait..