Prom Problem

Wildstyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wats up guys,

I need some advice.

I asked this girl i wanted to take to prom(oneitis, crush, watevea u wanna call it) and some guy beat me to it.

This girl knew i liked her and I knew she liked me, but i kept it to the last minute to ask, and shes goin with one of her guy friends.

Now, Ive got 2 weeks before prom and I dont know if I shud go alone, get high and go, or just go to the after party.

Im lost, i dont wanna make this look bad cuz its a once in lifetime thing.

thanks.

Fly-err

Don Juan
Reaction score
You still have 2 weeks. Find someone else or a group. Prom is all about having fun, don't go high or you won't know whats going on. In your words, its a once in a lifetime thing.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildstyle said:
Wats up guys,

I need some advice.

I asked this girl i wanted to take to prom(oneitis, crush, watevea u wanna call it) and some guy beat me to it.

This girl knew i liked her and I knew she liked me, but i kept it to the last minute to ask, and shes goin with one of her guy friends.

Now, Ive got 2 weeks before prom and I dont know if I shud go alone, get high and go, or just go to the after party.

Im lost, i dont wanna make this look bad cuz its a once in lifetime thing.

thanks.
One type of guys miss their prom.... the losers. You don't need a woman to go. Get out there and have fun.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I went stag to mine with a group of friends and had a hell of a lot of fun. As one of my friends said to me when we got there, "Now is when all the girls who have been crushing on you for years get to let loose." and damn was he right :D

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates at prom aren't really a big deal unless the two going together make a big deal out of it. If this is just a guy friend I'm guessing you'll have absolutely no problem dancing with her or making a move on her. You're really blowing this out of proportion. Go find another date or go stag. Don't go high. Have fun.

Top Bottom