Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom Mess UP!

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok! This is about me and my Ex from 10th grade, we are both in the 12th grade now. She promise me, that we are going to the prom together. I was really looking forward to this. One day she called me when I was sleeping, I woke up to answer the phone when she told me "I can't go to the prom with you". I stayed cool and said ok, I asked her if she was still going, she said yes! I was like O.......K. She told me she was going with her sister, to the prom. Something was fishy about that sh*t. So I just stop talkin to her ass, she wondering and asking me, why I don't speak to her. I just pretend like I don't hear her anymore. I found out by one of the homies, that she was going to the prom with this trick of the football team. I was pretty piss, cause she was a sweet gurl, and was cool. But I never knew she would do this type of sh*t. Females can't be trusted, and they always wondering where the good men at, when they go for the bad men. But now it is to late to get a bid for the damn prom, so im just gonna stay cool and relax, I wish I can do something to get back at her before this school year is over wit. What yall think. I'm just a nice guy that takes alot of sh*t?.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillaCam1100
Females can't be trusted
Good post

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls, they try and spare your feelings. They think they're so smart, they'll make up a little lie, make up excuses, think we're too stupid to figure it out. They'll go along with it, think they've out smarted us. Then we catch onto their BS and then of course it wasn't their fault. They didn't know what they were doing, they "aren't that kind of girl." They don't know why you're so angry, they'll make even more excuses. But at that point, you're tired of listening to their BS.

I hate girls like these, the ugliest parts of them come out when they pull this crap. Drop her like a bad habit.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillaCam1100
I'm just a nice guy that takes alot of sh*t?.
Yes

u've got to let out ure emotions or u'll become a constipated 'cool' guy.

u should have told her off for doing that to u man.

anyways, there's nothing u can do now; just learn from it. don't take anybody's sh1t. get pissed off with them.

banishing them from ure world is a good thing, but don't do this without letting them know why