Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom Etiquette?

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully a few seniors can help me out with this one. Few things about me. Im pretty much a DJ who is going with a prude (never been to a dance or kissed a guy). How the hell do I approuch this situation? I find myself being more... Uh of an afc around her because I don't really want to corrupt her or anything. Hell I don't even plan on getting some at the end of the night, but the company will be nice and she does look good. Anyhow. We are going with a group of friends, but do I do that whole bringing roses, coursage... What. Im the best lookin guy thats ever paid attention to her, but shes gotta open up. I don't want to make my normal self look like a total ass or afc that night. What are some suggestions? :confused: :p :D

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you brought her roses I would personally drive over to your house and punch you in the face. A corsage is fine, since it's actually expected - she gives you one of those things that go on your lapel that i forgot how to spell, and you give her a corsage.

It shouldn't really matter if she's a prude either. If your DJ skills are up to par, she should be kissable by the end of the night anyway. I would recommend going out sometime before the dance though, just to get to know her better and what not. I did that with my date and we ended up hooking up after prom. And she is hot too. It was pretty nice.

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. So no roses. Don't worry... I didn't. We kind of know each other through friends and all that, so we're not total strangers... Just don't know her that well. Good idea about the hanging out thing. Oh... And should I have her come with me to pick out the coursage flower thing. She knows im an insensitive bastard and would do a horrible job of picking it out. :D

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need her to come to pick out the corsage. Just find out what color her dress is and then go to the flower shop. You tell the people there what color you want and kinda how you want it. Actually you can just ask them what they think looks the best and then make your decision. They usually do a good job at making things that look good that she will like. So i wouldn't worry about it too much.