Project "new Job, Get The Girls

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I had a creative idea [project] and I wanted to take it in action. Any help would be awesome.

Now heres the deal. I just started a new job in retail and I want to start getting my social life, dating life, back on track. Every single day there is a lot of good looking females who come in to the store. I wanted to have a project, if someone could take me under their wing. Give me projects and things I have to complete each day, then I will report back. I think this could help others see mistakes and help learn what exactly to do. There is one specific girl who works in the store next door. She is the goal/light at the end of the tunnel. So at the end of this experience I hope to speak to her and ultimately get with her. All right guys let me know if there is any takers on this. Thanks for your time!

Slick

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be planning to get one particular girl. You've already got her on a pedestal, and it'll make you nervous. You'd be better off just chatting up whatever girls you run into, then seeing what happens.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a goal right now: Go talk to that girl and get it over with, one way or another. :D

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, i didnt even think about that. your right, i already put that girl on a pedestal and i dont even know her ****** name. next time i see her, ill talk to her and see what happens.