Project Jerk and Approach Jounal

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The semester starts next week and I decided it is time to totally change the way I behave. Before I was the calm, laid back type, trying to be a suave Roger Moore. Now I will be trying out the cool jackass who comes into a room and thinks he owns the place. I am trying to go back to the crazy attitude I had back in high school where I was a class clown, a trouble maker and surprisingly (or not) got asked out by 5 girls those 4 years (and since then asked out by 0). After getting out I became a bit too serious maybe and too gentlemanly and polite. I lost that fun personality that got me popularity and lots of friends. This attitude does come back when I sarge and I behave like I have nothing to lose but I am trying to apply it to everytime i am out of the house. Whether it be going to the campus library or going to a store.

So consider this thread my approach journal or whatever. I will post my updates.

NOTES:
Style: I used to do semi-direct, guns blazing style. It takes a lot of balls to do what I do which is basically ask a girl out a minute or so after meeting her. I just don't have the patience and I know most of these girls are just good looks but in value are worth nothing. I would spend more time and energy if it was a good hearted woman but I only met 2 of those in 3 years. Using this style made me grow ballz of steel and lose the fear of approaching.
New Style: Now I am changing things up a bit and will try to build more rapport, more DHV, playful neggin. Instead of asking her out after a minute and a half maybe now after 10 minutes ;) The thing that will remain the same is that I refuse to "game" a girl over a period of days or longer. Asking her out on the first meeting or nothing, i'm not letting her waste my time.
Simple Changes: Pay close attention to my body language, use negs a minute or so after meeting her (a mistery rule if not mistaken) and one I have not used in order to make them laugh and trying too much to be nice. Use body rocking, stop being so damn polite! (and just stop caring so much if what I did was wrong or might have offended them, guilt can be horrible for your game), add the word "sweetheart" and "toots" to the vocabulary and use those words with females I come in contact with, never leave the house without a couple DHV stories. Sit at the front of class and talk often in class and joke around starting day 1.
Anything else: I feel good about this, i am a stranger on campus first semester at the university and I am keeping a low profile to minimize embarrasment. The less people that know you the less you get the feeling you are being watched and you feel less guilty and less embarrased for your trouble ways, after all if nobody knows you who cares.

This journal will be updated as I make my approaches which is probably the easy thing for me as ive done plenty, getting the attitude change will be the tough part as I shy away from attention now adays compared to high school and I am too _____ polite! but i am trying to borrow bits of my old high school attitude and mix them with the knowledge I have now.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know where ya comming from, i use to be funny and attract GF material...now i just attract sluts.

So yeah i wish ya luck man, keep us posted

Demonic

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it might help your current game, but being a jerk only takes you so far. You'll miss out on a lot of ladies by not pursuing them with game. All the best chicks have an ego and it's doubtful the jerk method will always work unless you fukc them first.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE 1
Yesterday was the first day of class. I wasn't trying to approach or anything. I didn't plan on yesterday being the first day of my project but it just happened to be that way. I got lost i couldn't find the building i was supposed to go to so i decided to "warm up" by asking girls for directions. I haven't sarged in like 4 months so warming up by opening random single sets was a good way to loosen up and get back to the idea of just stopping random strangers on their tracks.

At the end of class when i finally got there an hour late I went on a charm offensive on my teacher like I always do. I asked her where I could take the bus since im new around here. A cute asian girl standing there tells me she lives in a dorm downtown and offered to walk me to the transit center. I'm guessing she noticed me cracking jokes and making the teacher laugh (and being attractive to her) or else she might not have offered to walk me to the transit center considering it was after 9 pm and the transit center being 15 min away in the middle of downtown. Long story short, i used a lot of dhv stories, walked for 15 minutes, made her laugh, she wrote for me her email and phone. I was gonna give her mine but her bus came and i couldn't.

the good: opened about 10 random girls just to loosen up, havent sarged in 4 months. All the sargin I did last year really helped my game in the way that I don't fear talking to strangers anymore, it means nothing to me anymore. Number+email closed on the first day of the project, not bad.
the bad: i forgot to kino, never put my hand on her shoulder once i rarely forget the kino darnit. I got caught up in the dhv storytelling which was a leak in my game (because i rarely used that tactic) and i forgot a tactic i used often which was the kino.
the bad: sent her a text thanking her for walking me to the transit center. I don't know if she got it or not i found out i had no cash on my cell so i don't know if i have an option to send texts or not from my minute balance. I don't care i'm not emailing her.

Last edited:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck Eddie.

I have no doubt in my mind that you'll succeed.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE 2
Last semester in one of my classes (twice a week) there was this girl that sat across from me (her table and mine were separated). Since the beginning of the semester she smiled and stared at me. I caught her staring a couple times moving her hand through her hair. This kept going on almost in every class and I started to smile back as well later on in the semester. I talked to her in class but never asked her out or anything serious. She was giving me all the signals that a woman gives a man for him to approach but I wussed out. By the end of the semester the smiles had stopped she had given up on me.

I learned my lesson, if im given constant smiles and eye contact i am approaching no matter what.

Flashforward to this year and there is this girl at work who basically did the same thing as the girl in my class. Eye contact, smile, everytime im at work. This time things are different since I am much more confident and I pretty much smile back at every girl that smiles at me unless they happen to be fugly. Forward to last week and this girl sits next to me even though there are plenty of other seats available, she does this 2 days later also.

I decided I wasn't gonna waste another opportunity like this one like the girl in my class so I decided that if she sat next to me again (she comes to work after me) I would write her a note by borrowing her own pencil.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT
1) There I am working and guess who comes and sits next to me! I decide it was today or nothing. I wrote her a note calling her out on her constant smiles and stares and asked her if she did this all the time or if she was just shy to ask me out, replied with a bunch of bs saying i looked friendly unlike everyone at work and that she didnt want to "give off the wrong impression" yet later in that message she says she would love to go get a cup of coffee with me. I played it C&F in my following messages to her.
2) for 6 and a half hours we wrote messages to each other back and forth, got her email, agreed to meet, she even gave me her schedule without me asking with her offdays.

THE GOOD:
Email closed, played it like a dj. When she replied to my first note I didn't reply right away, she even had to knock on my desk she wanted me to pick up the notebook where she wrote her reply! i tried to make her beg for it and i tried to seem like if it was no big deal to me like if I wasn't that interested. I made her wait a long time for each of my responses. For the 6 and a half something hours of sitting next to each other never did I look at her to "share a smile" since I could notice her turning towards me staring and moving her hand through her hair, waiting to share a smile and a stare with me. Played it dj in the way that I tried to pretend it was no big deal.
THE GOOD: After she wrote me her email I replied with c&f telling her why i couldn't give her my email. I told her I would email her "sometime."
THE GOOD: I remembered to end the conversation. I did make her wait for the last note, she knew when I was leaving so she kept turning towards me trying to rush me to write a message to her. I wrote my message, handed it to her and I left.
THE BAD: I almost cracked under pressure towards the end of my work shift as the notes got more and more flirty it was hard to concentrate on work plus the girl looking at me. I had to bite my tongue a bunch of times as i noticed from the corner of my eye she looking at me, waiting for me to look at her back or to crack a laugh. That would have lost me serious points I didn't want to seem excited/too interested/happy, tried to play it like a dj. I realized I need to work on my poker face for sure for future times but this situation was hella tough. It was at work, she sitting next to me, most would crack under pressure plus this girl was flirty she kept turning towards me and staring at me, most girls would be a little more shy than to show they are that much attracted.
THE BAD: I was going to put my hand on her shoulder when I left i wussed out. I thought it would make me seem creepy after all the 6 something hours of flirting plus my last note to her talking about how badly she wanted to kiss me (jugger tactic, getting them to think about you in sexual ways).
LESSONS LEARNED: Always play it like a dj and show you aren't that interested/excited. In situations like this let her stare/smile at you, try not to share smiles and stares.

Last edited: