Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Progression of an AFC to a Master DJ via the Matrix

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progression of an AFC to a Master DJ via the Matrix

I’ve been chasing skirt ever since I hit puberty. My progress with the ladies has never been disheartening, but not stellar either. In all of those 14 years, I have never made more progress than the last six months under the DJ Bible.

In that short time I have noticed that my progression has hit several stages, which I think all AFC’s go thru until they hit that Master Don Juan status or getting wrestled down the LTR path.

Stage One: AFC

We all start out as an AFC. We live this life not knowing any better. By Trial and Error we do our best, learn little and complain a lot to our friends, who know little themselves.

Then this half thought enters our brain; there has to be a better way. This thought does not force us to take any action. Again we go back to the ineffective method of Trail and Error. Finally there is the culmination for factors that cause us to actively search for the solution.

As an AFC you see the world like this

Fear of rejection.
Fear of approaching women.
Focus on only one woman.
You view her as the prize to be had.
Pedestal worship of a woman.
Not knowing what to say to women.
Letting the woman control the situation.
Not even attempting to get the number.
You are unsatisfied with life/girls.

Stage Two: Neo-DJ

After much searching we find SoSuave.com. We then become Neo-DJ’s. Neo, is Latin for new. Some neophytes will take the blue pill an learn and progress. Others take the red pill and will reject what they read and hear about the truth.

The Blue pill.

You read, you post. Words like KINO and AFC haunt you. Someone mentions the DJ Bible and you hit pay dirt. You read more and this new outlook on life starts to form; only you don’t know it yet. Just how far down does the rabbit’s hole go? You understand what you read and you know it is right but acting on the advice is hard.

As a Neo-DJ you see the world like this

You are still apprehensive about approaching women, but you do it anyways.
You’ve got some new tricks up your sleeve.
You read everything you can, post and seek advise from the board members.
You don’t have the skills to know whose advice is correct.
You get lambasted by GIO. ‘
It’s a new dawn.

Stage Three: Don Juan.

As a DJ, you are beginning to understand the AFC concept, and realize that this is not what you want to be. Your posts become more precise and are able to ask the right questions. Officially you have posted less than 50 times so your insignia show that you are officially a Don Juan. Girls will always be a mystery, but understanding how to get and keep one is becoming less of one. Someone in the forum tells you not to try to bend the spoon, because the spoon is not even there.

As a Don Juan you see the world like this.

You start to look forward to the approach.
You aren’t totally smooth yet, but your confidence is building.
You contribute to the posts and can see what you should do in your fellow DJ’s situations.
You’re growing.
You realize that the DJ Bible isn’t just about picking up chicks.
You see yourself improving with the ladies and in other aspects of your life.
You are actively pursuing more than one girl at a time.
Your success ratio is improving.
You see the AFC in your friends.
Your unique pickup technique develops

Stage Four: Master Don Juan

Officially you have posted more 50 times. You may or may not have earned this title, but there it is anyways. You realize that the spoon IS NOT there and that you are the PRIZE. You no longer Place girls on the pedestal.

As a Master Don Juan you reply to more posts than you write. You spend more time on thinking of something positive to contribute to the DJ Bible than posting your questions on how to get girls. You ARE pursuing more than one girl at a time. When you Next! a girl, you find another one soon. You see the AFC in everything all around you.

Girls now respond to you differently. There is something about you that they can’t put their finger on. You are mysterious.

You have no fear in talking to or finding something to talk about with the women.

Contribution from NightWing: You're very selective about what type of girl you hook up with and you understand that a woman has to bring more to the table than just a big azz and a smile.

Stage Five: ??????

I have not progressed from Stage Four. So, what lies beyond?

Please, gentleman, explore the Fifth stage with me. Also add to the behaviors that define us through this transformation.

“I imagine, that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole?……

Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is. But its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.……

Unfortunately no one can be, told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.…… after this, there is no turning back, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes” - Laurence Fishburne

[This message has been edited by T Dog (edited 04-05-2002).]

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In Keanu Reeves voice: "Whoa." lol Good post T Dog. This is a rather interesting way to look at the progression of a DJ. According to this, I'm at the Don Juan stage right now. In Keanu Reeves voice: "Duuuude."

------------------
"You live, you learn?" No, it is only if you learn the ways of the DJ when you can truly live...
AIM - aznbreakerjrey
Weblog - www.jrey.blogspot.com

GREAT BIG MAN

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Kung FU!

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Show Me.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think you are a Don Juan. know you are a Don Jaun. whooooaaa nice post

[This message has been edited by wutang180 (edited 03-29-2002).]

JoshCole

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post bro. While I am finding invaluable advice everywhere I look on this board, I see a lot of the thoughts I've been having come out in your writings and responses.

------------------
"Head games only suck if you don't know how to play" - Unknown

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a don juan. a confused one but still a don juan. and a quite charming one as well though my peers dont really understand me and thay call me crazy. but you know what dude, great post! you are so right! I do see the AFC in my friends. I am starting to see the AFC all around me and its fascinating

Caley

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take the blue pill... show me the way.

------------------
dOnT FoReGt To SmILe bEcAuSe yOu NeVeR kNoW wHo iS FaLLiNg iN LoVe WiTh yOuR sMiLe...=)

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST, NEEDED TO BE UP'D

------------------
AIM: AMOS145WIN

AND THAN I SAW HER STAND'N THERE/WITH GREEN EYES AND LONG BLOND HAIR/SHE WAS'NT WEAR'N UNDEAR WEAR/ATLEAST I PRAY THAT SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE/MAYBE WE'D HAVE SOME FUN/MAYBE WE'D WATCH THE SUN RISE/ BUT THAT NIGHT I LEARNED SOME GIRLS TRY TO HARD/NA'NA'NA/NA'NA'NA/NA'NA'NA/SOME GIRLS TRY TOO HARD---BliNk182

"IF I WAS A CHICK ,ID FU*K ME,WOULD'NT YOU??? OH YEA!!!"---ME

"KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG"---ME

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread. T Dog, I was out of the country for a week, so maybe I'll be able to find the post about the Matrix.

-Neo

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent analogy!!!! I never looked at it that way before

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Tdog wrote:

Stage Four: Master Don Juan

Officially you have posted more 50 times...

As a Master Don Juan you reply to more posts than you write. You spend more time on thinking of something positive to contribute to the DJ Bible than posting your questions on how to get girls.

Tdog, you need to understand that these things have nothing at all to do with being a true Don Juan who is skilled at attracting & meeting women. For you to include any mention of posting habits as an ingredient of your "stage four" indicates that you are placing way too much importance on these things. The titles are just for fun and symbolic, whereas you are making titles into an end in itself.

You see the AFC in everything all around you.

Seeing the AFC in everything around you is a newbie stage. It is the stage where you are still hyper aware of AFC tendencies, still on guard against them, still focused on breaking free of them.

Stage Five: ??????

I have not progressed from Stage Four. So, what lies beyond?

Actually, you need to get to stage three and four, before you can get to five. However, I'll tell you what you can expect at "stage five".

Stage five is where labels like "master don juan" no longer mean anything to you. It is the stage where you are no longer concerned with quantity of posts or Don Juan Titles or where you "rank" in some sort of adolescent fantasy rating system, because those ego concerns are no longer a significant source of emotional fulfillment compared to the far greater enjoyment you experience with real women in your life.

The importance you evidently place on DJ rankings and how you "rank" as a DJ is leading you down a path of living vicariously, seeking fulfillment through the way you are perceived or "ranked" by others.

You will find a much truer happiness, if you start placing more emphasis on the life you create for yourself in the real world.

DeepBlue

Caley

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage Five is when you become "ONE"

------------------
dOnT FoReGt To SmILe bEcAuSe yOu NeVeR kNoW wHo iS FaLLiNg iN LoVe WiTh yOuR sMiLe...=)

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always used the Matrix example. It's like all of a sudden, you are seeing everything in binary codes er Matrix.
and things move and work to your advantege. Awesome.

-TLM

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find the article through the search engine T Dog... No results are shown as output.
-Neo.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Dog, you forgot to mention in stage 4, you also start to become picky. You're very selective about what type of girl you hook up with and you understand that a woman has to bring more to the table than just a big azz and a smile.

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

T dog wrote:
As a Master Don Juan you reply to more posts than you write.

If you're going to come up with theories about what it's like to be an advanced DJ, at least look around for something to base your theories on.

On the net, there are discussion groups for advanced DJ's. Some of the guys in those groups take DJing to such an advanced level that they would get your girlfriend's phone number in front of your face faster than you can excuse yourself for being an AFC.

Do they "reply to more posts than they write"? Hell no. These guys write plenty of original posts, because they actually have original thoughts to contribute. And believe it or not, that is worth a lot more to me than seeing some newbie add his 2cents to 50 threads a week just so he can be called "master DJ" or some other title like "4th level DJ".

See the advice I wrote for you above about how you can get to be that "5th level DJ" you seek. When you finally get there you will discover that life in the real world can be much more satisfying than any sort of Sci-Fi movie fantasy.

DeepBlue