profile pic for facebook says many things?

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it bad to put a pic of me and two girls kissing my cheek? do i attract certain girls like this. maybe some girls will get turned off thinking im a player?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ALWAYS good to have a girl think you are a player (well definetly for young girls). But You have to have a lot of social proof and confidence to pull off the 2 girls kissing your cheek photo. Otherwise it just looks like some **** has put it up for attention , kind of like topless boy pics.

Just don't put the photo up if the girls are ugs.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Christ's sake, buddy.

Do what you want. No, a facebook picture will not turn away women. Unless it's a picture of you banging another dude. What are you logically expecting girls to say, "Chance talks to other women? Well that's just disgusting!"

Oh, and what else are you asking? If we find her attractive? I dunno...why? What do you think of her? That's what's important. Unless it would make you feel more confident to see a bunch of strangers on the internet telling you that you talk to attractive girls.

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the pic's real blurry buddy.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend uploading that picture to imageshack.us or some other photo hosting site, not a smart idea to post a link to facebook on an anonymous internet forum. I've gone through the headache of one of my ex-girlfriends finding my post history while we were together. Trust me.