Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Producer; sleep with girls I hire?

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning boys,

So I've got a gig coming up in San Diego and need to hire out all of these models for an event going on.

I've always been professional in my work and have had thought it weird/unprofessional to try and go out with any of the girls that I work with/hire...

Do you think this is valid; definitely a safe move, but i mean these are just models that we hire on and off again and probably not the same ones. I should definetely try to get in on one of these chicks right?

Validate me!

Thanks,

Sigma88

Reaction score
Sure, there´s nothing bad in using power if you have some.

BUT
I wouldn´t touch those chicks if
i) your professional decisions are influenced by their pussies
ii) word spreads that you´re trying to get into their pants and it makes you look bad at collegues / your employer / clients etc.

So my advice is: Watch out and don´t burn your hands by thinking with your penis

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law of Power #5

So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life

Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once you slip, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. Always be alert to potential attacks and thwart them before they happen. Meanwhile, learn to destroy your enemies by opening holes in their own reputations. Then stand aside and let public opinion hang them.

That doesn't mean you can't date those you've hired. Just be careful not to mix the two or you may run into the problems Sigma88 detailed above.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate your insight boys.

I'll let it flow and see what happens. They have no way of influencing my work expectations and are hired for a temporary short term job. If the opportunity is there, I will probably go for it.

Cheers,