procrastination

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm more than halfway through college but i'm really not into my studies and have been leaving **** till last minute lately. i'll tell myself to get the **** done but i end up wasting time on youtube, facebook, etc. i usually get done what i need to but its always when i'm under pressure and trying to beat that clock. this always stresses me out. i want to be able to relax without always having **** hanging over my head but i have trouble getting myself to do **** unless i really have to. any advice?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beastmaster79 said:
i'm more than halfway through college but i'm really not into my studies and have been leaving **** till last minute lately. i'll tell myself to get the **** done but i end up wasting time on youtube, facebook, etc. i usually get done what i need to but its always when i'm under pressure and trying to beat that clock. this always stresses me out. i want to be able to relax without always having **** hanging over my head but i have trouble getting myself to do **** unless i really have to. any advice?
ya take a year off. you are wasting your time right now.

college is suppose to be about being passionate about your future career - prepping yourself for the outside world. which you obviously aren't right now.

the weekends are for partying and banging chics. mon-fri you gotta treat college like a job.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I used to procrastinate in my English class last year. I'd wait until the night before a paper was due to start writing it. I'd be up late, of course, but here's the thing: I always got the highest grade in the entire class on my paper!

So either I work well under pressure, or the rest of my class was retarded.

Go figure.

Cretin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard work pays off in the long run....but procrastination pays off now!
:)