Problems with getting BJ

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have getting girls back to my place down. This last girl I was doing really well (I am judging this by how it was literally pouring out of her and the moaning) - but I have always had a problem with transitioning to BJ smoothly from sex - maybe I should do it before - but then she isn't as horny and usually a very conservative. Also do you get girls to dirty talk the first time? She was shy and I was getting her to say things to me but it was a struggle and I didn't push it that much ("I'm a good girl and shy" me: "I'm not buying it, I know there's a bad girl in there"). Had these same problems a few times now - any tips or is this just normal?

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bj

I had the same problem with my ex, and end result was I never got one in over two years lol!

Learnt some tips and things though since then;

For example, As you get upstairs gently push her down onto bed as you undo your flies/belt...so that your waist is head hight to her, thats worked for me a few times and tends to show what your after without any akward moments

Alternatively, if your lying together on the couch/bed watching a film try positioning yourself so that her head rests on your stomach and then slowly undo pants...

or

Try putting it in her mouth before anywhere else...some girls are funny about germs, hygiene etc

Couple of things for you to try, hope this helps :)

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, the BJ is a diversion from the path to sex. On a purely physical level I usually go straight from fingering and kissing to fvcking. Sometimes I'll have a girl who is completely and utterly enamored with my dck, and that's the only time I let the diversion happen from the moment she's in my bedroom to the moment I'm destroying the kitty.

Maybe you need to dominate the interaction more. Most my early lays were weak on the dominant side, where I recall there were MANY diversions in between reaching the bedroom and reaching her climax. When you're more dominant, the girl fully gives up the interaction to you willingly and enjoys whatever direction you take it. And that direction can be straight into her ass, if you want.

btw, if she's shy, you simply won't get her to dirty talk the first time. The best you'll get is your name moaned as she cums.

Want her to talk dirty to you? It takes more than one fvck session.

Well much like the whole rookie mistake "telling her your a virgin won't get you laid", asking her to dirty talk won't get her to do it either.

You need to actively vocalize during sex, and in time she'll start responding. The best are ones where you compliment her and yourself at the same time, ie: something + about your dck/dominance, and something + about her body. Questions are always good, espeically early on. IE while she's moaning really loud, "Do u like it when I X your Y by Z?" She'll usually respond with a sexually scratchy "Yes" but it invites her to say stuff in the FUTURE. After a while you can add in questions like "How do you want me to fvck you?" And those answers are always great and sexy, especially from the shy girls.

After a few seshes, you can start easing her into sexting. You can start off with something vaguely innocuous such as "What are you wearing?" OR you can keep dropping innuendo bombs until she's thinking about it enough to mention it in her texts. Sexting helps make her feel more comfortable verbalizing those things she's thinking about you every night before she goes to bed.

Know you won't have EVERY girl talking like Sasha Grey, but it is always great when a normally reserved girl moans "I love it when you fvck me like that" or "you feel SOOOOO good inside me"

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
In my honest opinion, the BJ is a diversion from the path to sex. On a purely physical level I usually go straight from fingering and kissing to fvcking. Sometimes I'll have a girl who is completely and utterly enamored with my dck, and that's the only time I let the diversion happen from the moment she's in my bedroom to the moment I'm destroying the kitty.

Maybe you need to dominate the interaction more. Most my early lays were weak on the dominant side, where I recall there were MANY diversions in between reaching the bedroom and reaching her climax. When you're more dominant, the girl fully gives up the interaction to you willingly and enjoys whatever direction you take it. And that direction can be straight into her ass, if you want.

btw, if she's shy, you simply won't get her to dirty talk the first time. The best you'll get is your name moaned as she cums.

Want her to talk dirty to you? It takes more than one fvck session.

Well much like the whole rookie mistake "telling her your a virgin won't get you laid", asking her to dirty talk won't get her to do it either.

You need to actively vocalize during sex, and in time she'll start responding. The best are ones where you compliment her and yourself at the same time, ie: something + about your dck/dominance, and something + about her body. Questions are always good, espeically early on. IE while she's moaning really loud, "Do u like it when I X your Y by Z?" She'll usually respond with a sexually scratchy "Yes" but it invites her to say stuff in the FUTURE. After a while you can add in questions like "How do you want me to fvck you?" And those answers are always great and sexy, especially from the shy girls.

After a few seshes, you can start easing her into sexting. You can start off with something vaguely innocuous such as "What are you wearing?" OR you can keep dropping innuendo bombs until she's thinking about it enough to mention it in her texts. Sexting helps make her feel more comfortable verbalizing those things she's thinking about you every night before she goes to bed.

Know you won't have EVERY girl talking like Sasha Grey, but it is always great when a normally reserved girl moans "I love it when you fvck me like that" or "you feel SOOOOO good inside me"
hmmm hmmm - I think I see the BJ as a dominance thing purely - I dont even like them that much its just visually amazing and the fact that she is doing something to get me off - I would do anything for her so Its hot to show she will for me?

yes - I did try some of that and it worked - You really think that is the limit of what they will say? My ex was a lot more vocal. Also I dont even know if the shy girl came? She was ridiculously wet and moaning but so shy and worried my flatmates would hear I think she really could have hidden it - but I didnt want to ask her - makes me look approval seeking. IT did mean I was a little frustrated - didnt know when I could come etc. Also where do you guys ***? I was a bit daft and tried to go for the mouth and that failed the first time - so did the back next which went well. I just think in the condom is such an anticlimax - anyone with me here?

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
I had the same problem with my ex, and end result was I never got one in over two years lol!

Learnt some tips and things though since then;

For example, As you get upstairs gently push her down onto bed as you undo your flies/belt...so that your waist is head hight to her, thats worked for me a few times and tends to show what your after without any akward moments

Alternatively, if your lying together on the couch/bed watching a film try positioning yourself so that her head rests on your stomach and then slowly undo pants...

or

Try putting it in her mouth before anywhere else...some girls are funny about germs, hygiene etc

Couple of things for you to try, hope this helps :)
anyone have anymore input - my ex was very good at everything else but was terrible at doing blow jobs when they were clearly needed and not very enthusiastic.....I did some of these things and they worked but it was always quite rare