Problems with father

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, all.

I don't know if it's the right forum for this, but here goes...

I'm posting this becaus I need a MAN's opinion.

It's about how to stand up to my dad, who's always, ALWAYS criticising what my sisters and I do. My sisters seem to be ok with it. I'm 30. They're 27. He's not like this with just us. He does it with EVERYBODY.

It seems he can never be satisfied.

And when I try to confront him, my sisters side with my dad out of pity and gang up on me for being a ****.

It's like everything we do needs his approval and I think it's one of the main reasons I block and can't advance faster in life.

How do I deal with this situation?????

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Teddy_Beer said:
Hello, all.

I don't know if it's the right forum for this, but here goes...

I'm posting this becaus I need a MAN's opinion.

It's about how to stand up to my dad, who's always, ALWAYS criticising what my sisters and I do. My sisters seem to be ok with it. I'm 30. They're 27. He's not like this with just us. He does it with EVERYBODY.

It seems he can never be satisfied.

And when I try to confront him, my sisters side with my dad out of pity and gang up on me for being a ****.

It's like everything we do needs his approval and I think it's one of the main reasons I block and can't advance faster in life.

How do I deal with this situation?????
Father knows best. Isn't 30 a little old for this "my dad is being mean" reality? Just putting it out there.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Father knows best. Isn't 30 a little old for this "my dad is being mean" reality? Just putting it out there.
I know, I know. I just wanted some input.