Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problems not just you is what we find, our friendship makes it mine.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That iceberg feels boiling hot. Who do I trust, my touch or my logic?

That ant looks a thousand stories tall. My sight or my logic?

That mouse is yelling at me so loudly. My hearing or my logic?

That girl is touching my shoulder, slowly caressing my back, staring into my eyes. Her boyfriend had sex with her last night, too. Do I trust my penis or my logic?

Do I trust or do I believe? Trust is belief.

I hate this girl dude. I say hello, despite the fact that she’s a bumbling idiot that I couldn’t careless about – although she has a nice rack, and she says hi back without even smiling man. What a scumbag! I’m not arrogant dude, I just want some respect yaknow? Some recognition.

I love this girl man. I say hi and she says hi back, despite the fact that I’m a huge nerd and she’s so popular. She’s just awesome dude. She’s really friendly and stuff. I think she might like me. I told my friends about it, they think she was flirting with me dude. This is awesome; Jake is finally going to get a girlfriend!

She was a decent lay.

What is caring? Caring is giving a **** about someone.

Do you care if that girl cares for you?

Do you want to be cared for?

I can give you one lesson about caring, the lesson that has changed my life a world.

I (as a human being) care if a girl cares for me. Caring is what makes people friends. Caring is what brings people into a relationship. People want you to give a **** about them.

I see people…and I know they don’t give a flying **** about me. Why is that? They don’t know me. Is that an excuse?

You must care about a person before they care about you..

Try to talk to a girl and keep in mind that you care about her. Acknowledge her issues, her problems, her wrongs. Keep them in mind; remind yourself that she is far from perfect. Try to ignore them.

No one is perfect… and when you become a DJ. You’ll realize that you think everyone should care about you. You’re a DJ dammit.

…you have to care first.

If you want to disagree with me and prove me wrong – please do. I beg of you.

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, but i got a question. This caring can go two ways, it can be successful or to a Friends zone, I dont know if theres a line, care to elaborate

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant speak for smooth, but I have a theory. There is no friends zone unless you want there to be. Could be denial on my part.

Whats your opinion smooth. (great post btw)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bibby18
I cant speak for smooth, but I have a theory. There is no friends zone unless you want there to be. Could be denial on my part.

Whats your opinion smooth. (great post btw)
We're in highschool man....

The friends zone is impossible to fall into for a DJ unless he wants to fall into it.

The only way a DJ can be a 'friend' is if the girl is not attracted to him (physically).

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, I lay down to sleep, but can't quite turn myself off.
I lay in my bed, open my window, and look at the sky. Sometimes the moon is around to be seen, other times there are stars and sometimes only clouds and the cold wind.

I hear the fading noises of the vanishing cars that fly on the road. They travel alone back to their homes.

Sometimes, I feel like standing up, putting on some humble clothes, putting 50 bucks and some crazy thoughts, and just walk down that road, choose a direction and go unstoppable like the straight path of an arrow.

Sometimes I believe that if I go on and on and on down that road, I'll reach the crossroads edge.
3 new ways. The Right One, The Wrong One, and the Unknown One.

I believe that 75% of the cars and the people will turn left, to the wrong one, and eventually come back to join the other 20% that took the Right Righteous One.

And I also believe, that in a lonely, distant and forgotten night, I'll find someone standing, by the crossroads edge.
Someone who knows the righteous and the erroneous, yet wants to go forward, to the unknown.

The Unknown road is a mistery. Those who went down it, never came back to tells us. They're undescribably happy leading miserable or wonderful lives.

Then finally I'm able to fall asleep, and I'm haunted by the images of the people I know playing bizarre parts in places where I've never been to.
Sometimes I want to believe that these places are the ones that I'll find if I keep going down the road, into the unknown.

Sometimes I hope that this unknown road leads to the sea, and I can run to throw myself into the water and embrace all the fears that for long caught me captive. And swim naked of beliefs and responsibilities, only to find the bliss that Mother Nature has been saving for me.

Sometimes, brother, I believe that you're a long lost brother waiting on the crossroads edge.

I see clearly that you know the two paths, and I believe you wanna reach for a third one, just like I do.

Forgive my literary masturbation above, but I think that this picture I've painted with words will be more meaningful than this taunting conclusion.

It's hard, for a man, to see a girl that you like, that do give a sh!t about you and your heart, and not to care.
How can you not care, not surround this little porcelain heart with your hands, when it's so hard to find someone who gives a sh!t about you.

Yet, this world torments us, surrounds us with the common scene of people not giving a d@mn about others and being liked, loved, respected, admired.

It's funny. Sometimes I believe that part of the human nature is sick and only wants to suffer. Go through a lot of sh!t.
I see people who don't give a sh!t about anyone, not even themselves, being liked and cared.

And I see myself, who tries not to be rude to people, who sees how cruel this world is to common, non-enlightened frail people, ending up lonely and uncomprehended time and time again.

I wake up every morning with the snake of temptation entwined over my neck, squeezing it stronger every day, telling me to become one of them. To not give a sh!t about anyone.

I have a heart that tells me to be good to people. To be logic, moral, to have dignity and respect.
When I listen to it, I bring a lot of happiness to others, happiness that lights my day but doesn't show through my bitter smile.

Which path to take? When to give in? How long will I take this snake squeezing me tight into loneliness and need, and how long will the flame of my heart keep it warmth, and melt away my bitterness?

It's unexepected... maybe I'm just crazy... but I feel you my brother... exactly... and I know you feel me too.

I believe that we can discuss endlessly on this, I do wish to do so... but the final conclusion, only time will bring... or the road...

Much love and care,

BBB