problem

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i'm a pretty hot guy. so what the f*ck is it with those hot girls who pretend you aren't there. how the hell am i supposed to get to know them if they won't even make eye contact?

funny how all the non-hot ones are the most aggressive girls, while the hot ones are so damn shy that they can't even look you in the eye.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you come to the conclusion you a pretty hot guy?

Mind over matter?

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, yeah some of that, and some of it i was born with...but then again, you wouldn't know what i was talking about.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are relying only on your looks to get you chicks, then you are going to miss out on a lot of other chicks.

So grab your pretty-boy balls and start TALKING to chicks, even if they don't look at you.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a thought. TALK to them. Be a man.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i'm a pretty hot guy.
Hmmmm.... I think we're going to need some proof on that one. Post a pic. Ha ha ha.. nah I'm kidding...

Anyway, it's been my experience (from watching my friends and other chicks at the bar) that girls pretend you're not there and avoid eye contact for two main reasons... (WARNING: Generalization Alert)

1. They are waiting for you to go up to THEM... they don't need to make eye contact with you, they don't need to acknowledge your existence. If they are conceited enough, they will expect you to approach them anyway without it. And if you don't, they figure they are hot enough that it doesn't matter if you approach them or not... the next hot guy will.

2. They are pretending you're not there because they are hoping that if they don't acknowledge you, then you will go away and leave them alone. They are afraid that even the slightest accidental glance in your direction will encourage you and then they will have to deal with you. (This could be because they simply aren't interested or because they are very insecure).

Yes I realize that 1 and 2 are basically complete opposites. Aahhh... the insanity that is woman :D

My opinion is that if the girl is really giving you the total cold shoulder, then don't waste your time. If it is because of reason #2 then it's probably not going to happen and you are wasting your time. If it is because of reason #1 then the chick is probably conceited and possibly a pain in the @ss and who wants to deal with that? The "non-hot" ones might be aggressive, but all you are looking for really is some eye-contact right? I'm sure there are plenty of hot or semi-hot chicks that won't ignore you and pretend that you don't exist.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i was as good looking as you.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to just go up and keep playing the field man

You say you are good looking...what do you have to lose my man? Nothing...not a damn thing. Dating is a numbers game nothing more. Maybe the girls are shy by your looks? So make it easy for them and start hitting them up.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women fear approaching much more than men. Thats one reason why those hot girls are hesitant to even make EC.