Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem with pulling the trigger!

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a huge problem with pulling the trigger. Like if I meet a girl I would probably do everything but show my affection towards her. Like there is a girl that to me she is a perfect 10. She is new to the school and I started talking to her (just like saying hi and bye). But one day I saw her alone and it was just me and her. So I call her over we talk a little bit and I get her AIM. But I want to show that I really like her and want to have a relationship. How would I go about doing this?

P.S- Im a Junior she is a Senior.

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Why do you want rush into a relationship?you and her arent even dating,the way to go about this is to CREATE ATTRACTION,i hope you have been doing that because if not you will be thrown into the FRIEND ZONE.
I don't want to rush anything but its just that I see her for like a brief second everyday all I do is just say hi. How would I go about creating attraction in such little time. By the way she is graduating this year so I don't want time to just be wasted. Also Im not the only 1 after her, there is a hell of a lot that like her as well.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmac said:
I don't want to rush anything but its just that I see her for like a brief second everyday all I do is just say hi. How would I go about creating attraction in such little time. By the way she is graduating this year so I don't want time to just be wasted. Also Im not the only 1 after her, there is a hell of a lot that like her as well.
You, my friend, need to read the Bible.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...You got her AIM...?

I just had a flashback to my 7th grade dating scene. :crackup: Jesus man, get her number! You're not in junior high anymore!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to setup time with her outside of school to hang out. There is no way you can properly progress with her only within the school's walls.

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I got her aim and talked to her. I said wats up and she said who is this? I tryed acting a bit jerkish and said you cant say hi. Now she ignores me on aim not knowing its me. BTW whats the difference if I get a AIM or #? I rather text to get more time to think and all.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmac said:
I said wats up and she said who is this? I tryed acting a bit jerkish and said you cant say hi. Now she ignores me on aim not knowing its me.

:crackup: :crackup:

Dude, you really need to read the bible.