Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

problem with pook's philosophy

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook says it almost all his posts:You are the prize, focus on yourself. I understand that. One problem I have with it is this.
When I get in that "You are the prize mindset" I dont approach grls.
I know that even if I am the prize, I must still make the first move, that's at a conscious level. But this tells me unconsciously that the girl must work for me So it makes me not talk to grls.
Since I really need to practise now, I get rid of that mindset and think of the grl as the prize, so I can approach.
I think your way is wonderful Pook, but how can I balance that mindset with approaching girls?
How can I think that I'm the prize, but still go after them

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You will always have to initiate things and also escalate. Girls are afraid of being sluts so you have to be the man!

Forget all about prizes when you approach. Just focus on the feelings you have and use your environment as an opener. Save the "prize" mentality for when they are already attracted to you. In other words. Attract and flirt, but make them work for you a little as well.

I wish I had wiser words but thats the best I can do!

rastlin2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always go clubbing...

I always think of myself as "the One", I am the prize, and when i talked to gals...I do it casually , as if talking to a friend...

for example, if the gal is at the bar counter alone, I "being a nice guy" will talk to her as a "friend", taking pity on her being alone.

"Hi, so your friends leave you alone ?"

hope this helps.

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
why is this in tips?

When you get the right mindset, and all the little DJ tricks such as eye contact, kino, c+f etc becoma engrained in your unconcious personality, you start to realise that people enjoy your company and that changes the whole "approach" philosophy.

You're not approaching girls simply for the conquest so much as to welcome them to your world.

Think of it like this. If you were hosting a party, and someone you have never met comes, possibly as the guest of a friend. You would approach them, and get to know them as part of the duty of the host of the party.

Use that philosophy when you're out and about. You see someone you've never met before who looks interesting, so you go and find out more about them. If you still find them interesting, you can ask for their number so you can keep in touch.

Try and move away from the predator seeking his prey attitude and start to take an interest in people as a whole, while making the DJ tricks something you do subconciously.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, is it only me who see's a certain ironic statement in the thread title ?

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
you talking about pook and philosophy being in the same sentence IMb?

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say, I try :)

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I used to have a similar mindset as you before after I first joined the forums. But I figured out a mindset to get around it.

Remember YOU are the PRIZE. All the girls are shy and afraid to approach you, just as your afc friend is afraid to approach his oneitis. Since even afc males can't do it, what hope is there that the girls will muster up enough courage to approach you when they don't have any balls? They will just stay around with their friends and act normal, or even trying to keep away from you to avoid those feelings of fear.

Now you want to help out those pathetic but pretty HBs don't you? Just do them a favour and approach them instead. They will be so happy that the great catch is initiating contact! After that you just have to reel them in easily!

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, now that it works...!

Discussion