Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem with "dating" my landlord.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I moved to a new place and started fvcking my landlord. She's 38, a fairly successful single mother with four kids. She cooked for me and we fvcked at night. Basically, kind of like having a wife without being married, and she doesn't want to get married, and neither do I. She can't have kids anymore, so I can blow all of my load off inside. It was great, right? Then things starting to get a bit emotional. She got attached to me. She said "I love you" third time we were fvcking, to which I replied "I love you too" in a half-serious tone. Maybe a mistake here, but saying "I know" at that time sounded pretty ridiculous and hilarious me. I almost cracked up laughing just thinking about it. Well, things were great.

She has a great body for a mother with four kids, and men, and lots of them are filthy rich and way more successful than me, the average bachelor joe, wanted to marry her left and right. To think that she wants me instead sometimes still perplexes me. If she wanted to be rich, she could've done that a long time ago. I asked her that question one day, and she said "I like you a lot because you didn't ask me where I was going all the time like these guys do."

So, things started to go downhill when she started to demand things from me. She's saying all of these stuff like "If you love me, you would've done these for me. Do you have any idea how many men wanted to do this for me?" At that time, I really didn't care for her so that's why she was whining to me. But eventually, I did do her some favors, such as washing the dishes and keeping an eye on her dog whenever she and her kids go somewhere.

Things started to go really downhill when I was becoming attached to her and be a whiny-*****. Big mistake here, I know, guys. But basically, I am hiding her away from my life, and she's hiding me away from her life. Whenever I was hanging out with my friends, she got upset that I didn't invite her. Whenever she was hanging out with her friends and family, I got jealous that I wasn't included (I have to pretend I am a good tenant). To top it off, I lost my job so that kind of affects my availability (at home most of the time -- I have been keeping myself busy like taking classes and going to the gym), and she has way more life than I do now (kids, family events, parties, and what not), and rent issue. It is a messy and confusing relationship.

At this point, I could feel it that she's in control of the relationship. I am ready to drop this relationship good and clean like it never existed. But, it is a bit complicated since I have to move out, and money and jobs are a bit difficult at this point. On the other hand, I am kind of curious if there's a way to flip this relationship back to my favor again. Whenever I tried to do nice things to her she always said these words: "Aww, you are soo sweet". In my head, I was like "Fvck! I am the nice guy! How did this happen??" But who knows, maybe I am not moving anywhere. I would rather be happy at home than feeling bitter and avoid her, and this is starting to drive me nuts. She's just out there, you know. It's not that I can pretend she doesn't exist.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
"I like you a lot because you didn't ask me where I was going all the time like these guys do."

"If you love me, you would've done these for me. Do you have any idea how many men wanted to do this for me?"
Two strikes there.
The first is curious, but disturbing at the same timne. She likes you mainly because of what you DON'T do ? Or perhaps she was describing her attraction to your indifference.

The second quote above is just a baitch style manipulation. Awful.

I have dumped 'em for less.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Two strikes there.
The first is curious, but disturbing at the same timne. She likes you mainly because of what you DON'T do ? Or perhaps she was describing her attraction to your indifference.
Probably. It didn't make any sense to me. Basically these guys are pestering her all the time. Calling her, texting her, for lunch and dinner, and so on, while I was minding my own business. But surely, there must be another guy out there who had done the same? Maybe she's just waiting for a better guy or something, I have no idea.

The second quote above is just a baitch style manipulation. Awful.
Yeah, and I fell for it. :mad: :cuss:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god.... listen to yourself. you're talking about a mother with 4 kids like she's some kind of prize or something.

this chic screams 'messed up' ... she's go 4 kids and tons of guys txt'ing her?

this is a chic who wants to be 18 again. she's an attention *****. men are her only outlet for feeling like she still matters.

when she tells you she likes you because you don't ask her where she is going... what she's saying is that she wants to be 'wild and carefree' and that other guys won't put up with it.

i can almost guarantee that this chic's greatest power is her *****... and she knows it. She's riding off in to the sunset... and in 7 years from now her looks will be fading fast (if not already gone).

You need to see her as a **** toy and nothing else, and play the situation based on that thesis.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, what? You want to spend time with her friends and her family? :cuss: Snap out of it.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Demanding stuff from you, just a **** test. Say 'do you have any idea how many women i could have done that for?'

At least you know how the relationship is going. "****! I am the nice guy!" is exactly what's going on.

But why are you even trying to keep this girl around. Single mother with 4 kids? What the **** man. This isn't a hollywood romance movie. This is real life where some dude better than yourself has made 4 children via this woman

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0 for 3 in thinking before skrewing! 1]older woman,2]4 kids,3]your landlady. SO there is NO way it would be a LTR-she has her kids. OLD eggs, so if it got serious,your kids have a greater chance of birth defects,your landlord,so if it went bad-she could boot you out of your place.

THINK with your big head,not your little one. What I'd do now is to go all AFC on her so she breaks up with you. THEN you still have an apppartment. Get a new job and find a new girl.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean you have to move out? I wouldn't. How can she say that she loves you and make you pay rent at the same time?

If she threatens eviction, I would threaten a sexual harassment suit. Sexual harassment is about power. If one side has a position of power over another, and then the sex starts, that is sexual harassment. She made you do her, or else she was going to throw you out of your home. That is your story. The media is going to love it. She can either let you stay rent-free, or her life will fall apart from the embarrassment.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What do you mean you have to move out? I wouldn't. How can she say that she loves you and make you pay rent at the same time?

If she threatens eviction, I would threaten a sexual harassment suit. Sexual harassment is about power. If one side has a position of power over another, and then the sex starts, that is sexual harassment. She made you do her, or else she was going to throw you out of your home. That is your story. The media is going to love it. She can either let you stay rent-free, or her life will fall apart from the embarrassment.
She's won't do that. she's a good person. I was just asking if I could get a month of free rent in return of random chores at the house, and she didn't like it then the argument ensued.

You are right, folks. I treated her like a girlfriend, and I shouldn't have. Her actions and words made so much sense now.

I felt so much better.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S-bear ----EJECT EJECT EJECT! You have done everything wrong. Old woman - 4 kids - she lives in the same building - she's the apt. manager - you've developed a sport screw into a relationship - her shaming - your suplicating - lost your job - her attention wh*re tendancies - multiple other dudes - possible eviction - possible servant status.....WTF?????

1. Stop seeing this disaster chick (her p*ssy isn't worth it)
2. Get a job
3. Move somewhere else
4. Decide that women aren't worth crappin' up your life for
5. Spend time improving yourself (you seem to be doing this sort of)
6. Start meeting and dating other single women without kids
7. Create a better life for yourself

You're in the situation you're in because you are CHOOSING it!

ALSO - How long's it gonna be before she suddenly gets 'miraculously' pregnant and names you as the 'support baby-daddy'

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sharkey Bear,
In many ways a very smooth situation for a young bloke between jobs,take care though this Lady may not be as silly as she looks,after six months sharing her bed,looking after the young skuds and doing the dishes,you are De Facto.....Now at the moment being on the dole that is worthless to her,but down the line things will improve for you and she could well slap a hefty claim on you.....See this as a passage rite,when I was nineteen I had to go to Sydney,for Study and worked part time,I lived with a married couple who let out rooms in a big rambling wreck of a home...To cut a long story short,it started with her giving me extra eggs on toast for breakfast,it finished with her sliding into my bedroom one night...nice work if you can get it,it finished in a strange manner......She let a room out to a travelling journalist from the States,he was probably in his late sixties we rarely saw him as he used to sleep all day come out to roam at night....One morning she was very angry "The hide of that old Yanky Bathbun,he offered me twenty pounds to sleep with him last night",as I only earned about seven pounds a week at the time I was quite surprised,but not as surprised a couple of days later when I bumped into her coming out of his room like a wrung out dish cloth with a hard earned 20 pound note in her hot little hand.....Oh dear for some strange reason she turned sour after that,just as well I had won a cadetship and was moving North,for the little fringe benefits as well as the extra eggs were off the menu.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche...the Aristotle of SS.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't have kids anymore? Why?

I have a little brother that was born after my mom was told she can't have kids anymore.

My brother was also supposed to be a girl.

Wow, my mom's doctors suck

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh July Baby......The DJ's Aristotle gulp.....Well praise from Caesor is praise indeed,I promise to stand true to the DJ's code of conduct if offered Hemlock or Wedlock,it will be Hemlock every time.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RUN, FORREST, RUN!!!!

I just got out of a situation like this a few months ago and I got ate up and sh*t out.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good now. Thanks for the advice, guys. I no longer care what she does in her life or what she thinks about me. We are in good terms now. We still flirt and stuff. Now she's trying to hook me up with her girlfriends.. :rolleyes:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
It's all good now. Thanks for the advice, guys. I no longer care what she does in her life or what she thinks about me. We are in good terms now. We still flirt and stuff. Now she's trying to hook me up with her girlfriends.. :rolleyes:
have fun with this... get her and one of her girlfriends together one night... get a few drinks in them.. and see if you can make a threesome unfold.

life is a game my friend... have fun with it.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's whats next.......................

Hey Sharky, Im going out tonight and need you to watch the 4 kids. You sorta owe me some favors from last month. I will be back before sun up.