Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem keeping females

DPpotty

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a very important executive in a company, the VP of a large corporation who handles millions of dollars. I make a very big salary. I live in a huge house in an exclusive part of town and am a high ranking member of a very exclusive golf course. I drive a brand new BMW to work. I wear a clean suit to work daily. I have one problem. I'm not potty trained and go in my pants all the time. It's ruined a lot of suits and females won't date me because of it. What can I do? I keep failing at potty training. Potty training is so hard.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nothing to do with potty training, son.... more to do with all the sh!t that's spewing from your mouth.

DPpotty

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
That's nothing to do with potty training, son.... more to do with all the sh!t that's spewing from your mouth.
I have a far more important job than you. I just went in my pants.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a VP of a multi-million dollar company, your job is in no way important. You're basically an overpaid PA - the pertinent word being VICE.

DPpotty

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
If you're a VP of a multi-million dollar company, your job is in no way important. You're basically an overpaid PA - the pertinent word being VICE.
I'm a very powerful top executive in the company. I just can't keep females interested because I keep peeing and shvting in my pants. I keep failing at potty training and I refuse to wear diapers.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DPpotty said:
I'm a very powerful top executive in the company. I just can't keep females interested because I keep peeing and shvting in my pants. I keep failing at potty training and I refuse to wear diapers.
Just be yourself

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck did I just read hahahaha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brown suits.

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there will be a woman who will like you for what you are, so relax. Who cares about all these women that don't know how to value other things.