Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probed her if she had a boyfriend by...

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i attempted to probe this cute HB at work if she had a boyfriend.

i basically asked her what she did for the Holiday. and i anticipated her saying she was with family etc.. etc.. and also her boyfriend did something nice for her or something along those lines.

and while i got half what i anticipated not once did she mention a boyfriend. now i also didn't ask. "well what did you and your b/f do" normally when you ask a girl with a broad question like that especially when it comes to something like a festive get together 9/10 times the chick brings up a bf if she has one.

so i came to two conclusions.

either she has a b/f and she didn't bring him up because the relationship is going south. or she doesn't have one.

pretty simple conclusions both are in my favor. because this girl when i talk to her has the brightest smile and that i wanna eat you up look in her eye. again in my opinion.

thoughts though. because sometimes at work its hard to differentiate a work flirt from a real flirt.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't **** where you eat. The consequences of a relationship that goes south at a workplace are dire! I don't date or even go out with women at work and I am one of two male employees. The rest are female. I pretend to be a nice guy at work ;D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha_ash said:
You don't **** where you eat. The consequences of a relationship that goes south at a workplace are dire!
That's good advice, but a lot of people do it.
Work is one of the most common places couples meet, even though it's considered a big taboo here.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't value your job that much: go for it! Keep it out of the workplace though. If you are a total Pro at work, utterly professional in every way, then it's harder for her to make you look bad to everyone else if things don't go her way and she gets dramatic about it....

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's good advice, but a lot of people do it.
Work is one of the most common places couples meet, even though it's considered a big taboo here.
this. where i work at, there are couples and husband/wives so all this "dont s where you eat" doesnt make sense to me