Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Primer on Women

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just two words: Bible stuff.

Great work, man :)

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job Max - I DO appreciate your effort and time.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
Meaningless reading I needent bother.
Rather invest my time in the field..
Yes but if you indeed invest time in the field, you'll come to realise all of this eventually anyway (maybe after years). But by reading this now and perhaps it even confirming what you've experienced, you know what to look out for. The next sarges you do, you'll be spotting those IOI's, knowing that she's an AW at heart and seeks validation, knowing she's implicit with her words and **** tests you for screening, knowing that she's emotional and backwards justifies, etc. It's good to know this stuff, rather than going in the field and banging heads against walls.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes but if you indeed invest time in the field, you'll come to realise all of this eventually anyway (maybe after years). But by reading this now and perhaps it even confirming what you've experienced, you know what to look out for. The next sarges you do, you'll be spotting those IOI's, knowing that she's an AW at heart and seeks validation, knowing she's implicit with her words and **** tests you for screening, knowing that she's emotional and backwards justifies, etc. It's good to know this stuff, rather than going in the field and banging heads against walls.
Yup, Mad Manic is right on. Definitely take any "claimed" theory found on this site and test it out on the field or with your own GF yourself.

oldschooler said:
Meaningless reading I needent bother.
Rather invest my time in the field..
You can never substitute time in the field. However, it is always a bonus to know how chicks think from the inside, so that when you are out in the field, you can verify their external actions because you know precisely about their internal process.

Maximus_Decimus

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound like a wet blanket but you’re way over thinking about it. It is full of the usual boring explanations about how women are supposed to work. Many of which, I’m not so sure have universal application. Instead of compiling and reading all this stuff, there is a much better way to learn about women and the way they are. Just hang out with them.

When you encounter a woman whatever you do should be intuitive. If you have to stop and think about it, you’re probably doing something wrong.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting and hanging out with women should be about adventure and fun. Half the fun of hanging out with a woman is discovering all her little quirks. No woman follows the textbook examples. They are all different. What works on one doesn’t necessarily work on another. You should make a game out of everything as you should with everything in life. Life is too short to sit around trying to make everything fit into nice ordered rules.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't about hanging about with women yet making errors and end up not shagging them, it's about learning to get good with women. Knowing how they work generally is a fundamental part of that. I'm sure we both know that we aren't born knowing stuff like this. It has to be learnt and internalized.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
This isn't about hanging about with women yet making errors and end up not shagging them, it's about learning to get good with women. Knowing how they work generally is a fundamental part of that. I'm sure we both know that we aren't born knowing stuff like this. It has to be learnt and internalized.
But that’s my point, you don’t have to know this stuff to get women, to be good with women, you really don’t. In fact, I’d go as far as to say, using this knowledge will prevent you from getting many women.

I’ve gotten plenty of women in my life and I’ve never had a thought about any of this stuff. It’s not like I go up to a woman and think, “oh she’s a woman so she must be this way.” It’s more like, “she looks kind of interesting, I wonder what she’s like.” Everything I know about women I learned by hanging out with women. One thing that I’ve learned is that every woman is different.

When you hang out with your friends do you stop and think about how guys work? When you’re hanging out with your dog, do you have to think about how dogs work? Or do you just go with it?

When I’m out at social gatherings and see guys failing at tying to get women, and seeing how women are reacting to them; it’s always the guy being unappealing in someway, not his lack of understanding of how women work. I get women, and lots of them, by being the best me that I can be. Guys are always asking me my secret. There is no secret, I always try to look my best, I’m confident, happy, and sensitive to those around me. I’m honorable and very likable; kids like me, old people like me, guys like me, and women love me.

Getting women isn’t in understanding them; it is in understanding yourself and learning to be sociable.

I think that Senor Fingers says pretty much the same thing in his thread. It’s about you and knowing what you want, being the man.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Everything I know about women I learned by hanging out with women
See? They liked you enough from the start to have you around them. So you could gather experiences with them. That is not the case for a lot of guys.

potato said:
When you hang out with your friends do you stop and think about how guys work? When you’re hanging out with your dog, do you have to think about how dogs work? Or do you just go with it?
So what does "go with it" mean to you? Play it by ear? Using your intuition? Your intuition is the essence of all your experience. If you´re making a case against overanalyzing - ok, I hear you. If you´re generally making a case against psychology or sociology - hm, nobody would be that stupid.

potato said:
When I’m out at social gatherings and see guys failing at tying to get women, and seeing how women are reacting to them; it’s always the guy being unappealing in someway, not his lack of understanding of how women work.
It is not - the first and NOT the second, but the first BECAUSE OF the second.

potato said:
Getting women isn’t in understanding them
You can´t understand them... what is there to understand in a creature running mostly on emotions?
But you can understand their ways. The workings of their psyche. Know thy enemy.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
But that’s my point, you don’t have to know this stuff to get women, to be good with women, you really don’t. In fact, I’d go as far as to say, using this knowledge will prevent you from getting many women.

I’ve gotten plenty of women in my life and I’ve never had a thought about any of this stuff. It’s not like I go up to a woman and think, “oh she’s a woman so she must be this way.” It’s more like, “she looks kind of interesting, I wonder what she’s like.” Everything I know about women I learned by hanging out with women. One thing that I’ve learned is that every woman is different.

When I’m out at social gatherings and see guys failing at tying to get women, and seeing how women are reacting to them; it’s always the guy being unappealing in someway, not his lack of understanding of how women work. I get women, and lots of them, by being the best me that I can be. Guys are always asking me my secret. There is no secret, I always try to look my best, I’m confident, happy, and sensitive to those around me. I’m honorable and very likable; kids like me, old people like me, guys like me, and women love me.

Getting women isn’t in understanding them; it is in understanding yourself and learning to be sociable.

I think that Senor Fingers says pretty much the same thing in his thread. It’s about you and knowing what you want, being the man.
Ok, but just consider this; you're exactly are as you are now, but you get zero women. How would you feel? I mean all these good attributes you have but getting no women, it would suck right? There are many guys in that position. The reason you get women is because over the years you've learnt (without knowing perhaps) how they work to a sufficient level and how to deal with them.

For example, you know that you need to be fun and full of life around them. To get to know them well as a person. To be flirtatious. To isolate them. To get them in the right mood for sex before "we go back to mine for a dvd".

Some guys, many infact, can't do much with women. Even when approaching they'll have weird body language, a weird tonality, be boring, etc.

I know exactly why you feel like you do because you're one of the guys who does ok with women and thinks "I just do, I don't need to think about it". But guys are at different levels and indeed if you learnt to get even better with women, maybe you'd be the guy walking out with the hottest girl at the end of the night? Food for thought.

And remember, most guys don't get laid and are secretly very unhappy in their results with women. Most guys are in big need of change. They are sucked into the matrix, supplicate to women and do't get laid. If they do, it ain't with the girls they want.

DjSoOHain

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good this is all true.. but people don need 2 make sht complicated which is why i recommend their azzes to jus go out and enjoy life.. cuz the girl is gonna come nwayz ( nobody every really dies a virgin ) we all get screwed by life AHAHAHHAA