Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prey on the weak?

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
alrite i was doing some reading and i came up with a theory if u can read a slight self consciousness in a chick an bring it out to the surface kind of "tearing down" her ego then rebuilding it so she will look to you as her "savior" the only thing im having trouble with how to read the self consciousness and how to tear apart her ego, any thoughts?

Last edited:

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, how do you read insecurity in a girl, then, if its only slight, bring it to the surface discreetly, causing her to become more self conscious, then once her ego is at nothing start building it back up so she'll be come sort of self loathing at first, then when you start rebuilding her ego she will look to you as the man that saved her from her insecurities, is that better?

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to ruin a girl's self-esteem so she will sleep with you.

Tell her she looks fat. Come back and tell us how it went.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
You want to ruin a girl's self-esteem so she will sleep with you.

Tell her she looks fat. Come back and tell us how it went.
Lol, cause that will work. =P

It's hard to explain how you can pick up on a girls insecurity's. Thankfully I'm blessed with the ability to look at a girl for 10 secs and find the number 1 most insecure thing about her. But I don't know what to do with it.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake_tha_Boss said:
alright, how do you read insecurity in a girl, then, if its only slight, bring it to the surface discreetly, causing her to become more self conscious, then once her ego is at nothing start building it back up so she'll be come sort of self loathing at first, then when you start rebuilding her ego she will look to you as the man that saved her from her insecurities, is that better?
That's just cruel, dude. Not to mention time-consuming and probably ineffective.

Just be a cool guy, and they will come.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its cruel but hey all is fair in love and war im not even sure if id even use it jus curious how it would work and i think im sort of figuring it out basically let her know shes not looking good now but with you she could be better kind of a trap so shed be scared to leave giving her half compliments like inviting her to workout with you implying that she needs to so she'll think less of herself but see you as a path to fixing herself an once shes with you shed be scared to leave but im not really looking for a long term relationship but down the road maybe

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're basicly saying that you're not enough, so you're tricking her to invest in you?

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
no trickery here 75% of all women are self conscious and the other 25% are liars lol its just making her aware of an issue, worsening it if need be, then fixing it

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called manipulation. It's just like when an AFC gives endless compliments. He's only trying to manipulate her mind into thinking she needs this guy, but it never works.

You also sound like an arrogant prick, trying to pick on people's anomalies, only so you can be the newfound "hero" in their life.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake the ****ing loser...grow up kid. You should be ashamed of yourself for making this thread. Do something with your life instead of posting up on forums looking for advice on how to manipulate females.

Chump.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man I'm not going to rag on you since it was a simple question. But the fact that you want to try and find something that makes a girl feel horrible inside just to completely mess with her head then make it seem like your her savior? Re-read what you wrote and tell me if it doesn't make you sound like a complete jerk. Just be yourself and think before you speak. Make sure you look good, and try to include sexual innuendos here and there with some kino and you'll be set. No need for all these techniques on how to mind f**k a girl.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All's fair in love and war, but not in hookups.
Yeah, I know people who do this, I've probably done it, BUT we don't think about it. It's awareness that it's (non-benevolant) manipulation that makes it manipulation.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off never said i would use it second it is something only a complete jerk would use im done here this seems a sensitive topic so lets leave it at this

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So why did you even bother asking? You wouldn't ask if you didn't think it might work.

And it's not sensitive - it seems that the general consensus is that that's a horrible thing to do to a person. Go find something better to do with your time. You can get a lot more chicks through self-improvement than through manipulation. Sifla.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake_tha_Boss said:
no trickery here 75% of all women are self conscious and the other 25% are liars lol its just making her aware of an issue, worsening it if need be, then fixing it
Yes. Because people are very easy to fix?

This is a terrible idea. Do not do this with anyone. They'll think you're crazy or simply a lying a-hole.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, bad, horrible, manipulative thing to do, i was only curious about its workings but no more