Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pretty tricky situation

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well u guys can flame all u want cause im back with my ex and say she's bdp and continue to talk to her but to me everything seems so much better this time. Different situation cause no bad influences etc. Anyways me and her see each iother everyday sleep together fvck etc. I basically live with her, im barley home.
We were together 2 years before and we lived together for about a year. When we lived together the main problems were her best friends being jealous that I was taking all her time etc well they're not around anymore. We live close by and I don't have to pay rent cause my parents own a house but don't live there. She pays rent and doesn't make nearly as much as me. She has jokingly said she wants to move in with me, I just laugh and don't reply. But I wouldn't mine. She's is suppose to move in with a girl in the same complex she is living in right now in a couple months. Sign a lease etc. Her job doesn't pay her that much and she doesn't want it as a a career.

I have a really good job that pays well. In about 7 months they are moving me out to los angeles where I've always wanted to live. Ill be making around 100k or more maybe even 150. So I can afford it by myself. She doesn't know my company is going to move me out there. Iwant her to move out there with me, she knows people out there and has pretty good friends out there so she wouldn't be alone. I was thinking to tell her later on maybe in like 4 or 5months if things are going good and seeing if she would be willing too. I would pay for everything until she founf a job even then I would pay for the majority of rent when she got a job. She can easily get a job in her field out there. We lived together for a year already but I just gotta figure out how to go about with her about this.
Thanks for the help

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Ok well u guys can flame all u want cause im back with my ex and say she's bdp
Congratulations!

Thanks for jumping on the grenade!
:up:

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the live together thing before. Very often it does not work without with a more serious commitment (ie marriage). Am I suggesting that you marry her - nope. You mentioned BPD - they suck. But was she professionally diagnosed? If so, just move forward with your life and leave her behind. If you just think she's BPD - then watch the armchair diagnosis - and move on anyways. And besides, she's your ex. Why the he11 do so many people go back to ex's. Well, actually it's usually the ex that allows you back with them but then again a lot of guys are too ashamed to admit this.

If you were reading this from 30,000ft you'd tell yourself to move forward with your life. You're about to have a great career and move to a fun place to hang out and meet lots of people. Why drag an ex with you who may or may not be BPD?

And the real question - why exactly do you want to live with her but not marry her? Maybe that's telling you something?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it don't help me. She's not bpd to the point of crazy sh1t just wishy washy emotions. U guys think ur going to get a pefrect girl or what? I like crazy girls and like excitement guess u guys like librarians. Fvck jut wanted some advice on the main topic. If u have nothing to@address it then don't say anything cause I don't wanna hear it. I know how sh1t is and can lkeave if I want im not weak and have ch1cks hitting on me all bthe time so im not worried

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Fvck it don't help me. She's not bpd to the point of crazy sh1t just wishy washy emotions. U guys think ur going to get a pefrect girl or what? I like crazy girls and like excitement guess u guys like librarians. Fvck jut wanted some advice on the main topic. If u have nothing to@address it then don't say anything cause I don't wanna hear it. I know how sh1t is and can lkeave if I want im not weak and have ch1cks hitting on me all bthe time so im not worried
...so what did you want us to say - go for it?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Congratulations!

Thanks for jumping on the grenade!
:up:
...yuck I've got aix237 all over me now - the AFC's really splatter alot :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what advice you are looking for. But if I were moving to LA and getting a huge raise, I'd want a fresh start. There are plenty of screwed up chicks in LA, trust me!

Have you considered the fact that she knows you don't pay rent...and added that to the fact that she doesn't make much money? Has this equation occurred to you when she "jokes" about moving in with you?

Why the he11 do so many people go back to ex's. Well, actually it's usually the ex that allows you back with them but then again a lot of guys are too ashamed to admit this.
So true.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a suggestion and a question for you aix237. I'm not going to address the fact that this chick is an ex, BPD, or why you are with her.

The suggestion - Tell her now that you are moving to L.A. See how she responds. You will know her Interest Level in you, if you are willing to look at it objectively. Don't spring news like this on her at the last minute.

The question - What kind of career pays you 100 G's if you can't even type complete sentences and spell routine words correctly? And sh1t, which is it? 100 or 150? Quite a big difference there.

Somethings not right here. Just sayin'.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Afc my azz. Haha. U don't know me. Just cause I get back with an ex doesn't mean afc.u think I call her all day everdya, ask her where she is? U think I drop loads of cash, don't get head and sex? U serious. Please dude. My attitude is way superior to urs alomg with my actions. If im such an afc why does she say I have more ballz than a lot of guys and don't give a fvck? Sounds pretty afc to me doesn't it.u don't know me buddy. Takes an afc to recognize one there buddy. U probably couldn't handle her u bwould kill urslef I bet. U ever been with a beautiful girl that has a lot going for her and so many options? Bet u not.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Ok well u guys can flame all u want blah blah blah blah bleh bleh retard bleh blah blah more about being a retard blah blah can't type worth a sh¡t blah blah blah don't know proper punctuation blah blah what are capital letters for blah bleh bleh can't spell "you" blah blah blah beer is made from barely and im barley smart bleh blah blah
Thanks for the help
And, thank YOU.

I've had a hankering for a good retard-roast, thanks for green-lighting us to flame you.

You're welcome, by the way. Though, it's nearly a pleasure helping idiots with their flaming needs. I'm going to enlist the help of a few smilies now, enjoy!

:kick:
:nono:
:crazy:
:cuss:

Ahhh...
Was it as good for you as it was for me? *lights cigarette*

Edit: I nearly forgot...

You're a dumbass.

There we go, all better.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if anyone wants to flame me too, go ahead.

We can have a big ol' flame-for-all - it'll be fun!:rockon:

It's not like this thread is good for much else: the toolbag that started it doesn't exactly use or apply any genuine and good advice.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Afc my azz. Haha. U don't know me. Just cause I get back with an ex doesn't mean afc.u think I call her all day everdya, ask her where she is? U think I drop loads of cash, don't get head and sex? U serious. Please dude. My attitude is way superior to urs alomg with my actions. If im such an afc why does she say I have more ballz than a lot of guys and don't give a fvck? Sounds pretty afc to me doesn't it.u don't know me buddy. Takes an afc to recognize one there buddy. U probably couldn't handle her u bwould kill urslef I bet. U ever been with a beautiful girl that has a lot going for her and so many options? Bet u not.
little tip. when you get defensive and argue online...you instantly loose. Seriously. Calm it down son.

Now it seems to me the thing you are asking in your orginal post is how to ask her to move out to LA with you? It sounds like you already have a good plan to do that. The question is...is that what you really want? And why? Is it because of her, because you want to persue a serious relationship with her? This is the ONLY reason to ask her to move to LA. It would be a douchebag move to have her move there and then decide you want to date other women. Or that you want to spin plates.

Personally I would suggest not moving in with a woman unless you are read for a serious long term relationship that will lead to marriage.

Are you sure you aren't using her as a security blanket to take with you?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
60k base plus quartley bonuses. One deal can land me 50k alone in a quarter. That's why I say 100 to 150. That's how sales is. My boss said I should have no problems doing 100k because of the number of clients

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Everything between me and my gf was going to be fixed because we had problems for about a week or so, things were on the edge. We were practically skating on water. She wanted her space I gave it to her mostly. She eventually came around and called me to fix everything. But before that call I was talking with my parents and said I was upset because of everything that was going on I sounded upset to them and asked them for advice. They said just drop her or whatever but I wasnt looking for that answer. Anyways when I got the message from my gf I was happy and was willing to fix things.

Then later on I got another message from her before I could call her back saying "leave people out of our situation I dont appreciate people calling me and saying blah blah blah (basically mean things)." I came to the conclusion my mom had called her and said all this messed up sh%t to her. (She got her number through my cell phone bill.) Like leave my son alone and stuff like that. She did it cause she thought I was getting hurt and stuff and my brother disapproves of her so he runs his mouth and adds fuel to the fire. Its understandable that she wants to protect me but not like that. Man, everything was about to be so cool between me and my gf, now this happens. I dont know how to handle this one too well. I of course called my mom and said in a nutshell to stay out of it and never call her. My parents then go on too say just end it cause shes not good for you. They never have met her or talked to her. its so annoying.

Me and my gf had a talk about everything she was like "I was going to try to fix everything but I dont know now." We have been together for about 8 months and she is now thinking about the long run saying stuff like I want to maybe move forward still but your family values are weird I cant deal with that, I will never ever go to a family gathering, never talk to your mom. Basically I say dont worry about all that stuff right now. She has her guard up so much right now. I have to be very careful right now. And my mom refuses to apologize to her. I know to keep my mouth shut from now on.

Got 2 questions: 1) What else can I say to her to help with the situation? Cause she doesn't know what she should do right now.
2) My parents are coming to town in about 2 months should I try to have them meet? They have never seen a picture of her before but my brother has met her. So what could be done her? This whole situation is fvcked up.
So, this is a thread from 2005 that aix started. Three years ago, according to this dude, mommy was getting numbers from his cell phone bill.

Three years ago, according to his age listed, he would have been 25.

Mommy getting phone numbers from your bill when you are 25.

I call bullsh¡t!

From your texty jargon, your "neener-neener I'm the greatest and imortal" high school tone, your lack of spelling skills, your punctuation ineptitude, and your absence of capitalization, I'm willing to guess your age currently as 19-20. There's certainly no way you are over 25, much less 28.

If you are, indeed, 28, pull the tit out of your mouth and grow the ƒuck up.
If you are, indeed, 28, and you don't like the advice you get here, then call your mommy instead.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. Liar.

You ƒucked up, retard. This post is from 2006, two years ago.

aix237 said:
I REALLY NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE. IM NOT GOING TO LET HER GO UNLESS I REALLY HAVE TOO. Please try to analyze this and give some good feedback it would be really appreciated. IM WILLING TO GO GREAT DISTANCES FOR THIS GIRL. SHE IS WORTH IT.
This girl and I have been dating for about 9 months im 22 and shes 24. I guess you can call her my gf or as of right now friend. Im getting pushed into the friend zone and she is driving me crazy. There has been a string of events that have lead to this:

- I find myself chasing her.
-I have called her the last 3 days and she doesn't call me back until late at night.
- She is acting very distant, short on the phone I dont know if she wants anything to do with me anymore and I find myself feeling huge pressure and overwhelming feelings to talk to her cause I dont want to lose her.
- Last night when I called her twice she called back late and Iasked whats up with her and she said I cant be bugging her with this right now and was short and shell get around to it.
- Im going crazy because I called her the second time last night and left a message saying why are you acting like this if you want to act like that then do it. I guess we shouldnt talk anymore and thanks for everything and have a good life. She called back 2 mintues after I left the message.
-So I dont know what to do either. I want to fix this whole mess. I have to fight against her friends also who are probably telling her to leave.

HERE IS WHY I AM ACTING LIKE THIS:

- Broke up with her about a week last week because she needed space.

- She called and left a message to fix things a week later.

- Before I could call her back she left another message saying my mom left a message saying all this messed up stuff to her like stay away from my son and called her obscene names. My mom called cause she heard I was upset with her. Didnt expect her to do that.

- Now gf is really unsure if she wants to continue on. She wanted to before my mom said that sh*t to her.

- I told gf that if we can get through this together then will be stronger and blah blah, care about you, love you etc.

- When she has a big problem between me and her she shuts down during the week because she has grad school to deal with and its frustrating for me.

- This situtation is something different in the aspect of how I should act. She didnt do anything wrong in this instance. This basically puts everything on the line. She can agree to fix things but I probably have to fix 98% of everything. I can't just try to ignore and distant my self and her let her come to her senses. She is already doing that.

She I just not answer my phone until sunday or something. Obviously I am going to stop calling her for a while. What else can I do? I dont want to push her away by acting all stupid.

PS She had a light period last week which stopped after one day. So thats another great thing to deal with.

You're a douchebag and a liar. Two years ago, you were 22, two years later, you are 28. Welcome to the ignore list, troll. Go away, woman. You should be banned for abusing the forum. And, you should be banned for being here 3 years and staying with the same older woman who is fuxed in the head, you haven't learned anything, you obviously haven't read anything, and you are a trolling woman, woman. Yeah, she's "worth it" alright. Douche.

Damn 24 year-olds.:rolleyes:

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
...so you are one of her options - I guess that makes you a DJ now doesn't it. Oh yeah, I always forget that one of the key steps in becoming a DJ is having to explain how you're not AFC and using azz and ballz in your huge rationalization.

I actually gave you decent advice in the my original post and then you self destructed. Having a woman move in with you before you commit to something more long term just gives her more freedom while you have less (chump behaviour).

And has she been diagnosed with BPD or is that just your self assessment? Answer this because it gives us more information. If she is truly BPD (diagnosed by a shrink) then WTF are you even doing wasting your time with her. They are lost causes. They know they are sh!tty people and choose not to do anything about it. She will jack you around until you finally unplug. You'll know it when you reach that point. And it would explain one thing - you're totally fvcked up actions and posts - that's what BPD's do - they mind fvck you into barfing out all this crap until someone knocks you sane (as Vulpine just has).

I was sucked in by a chick who was "very hot and had lots of options" to use your speak. To this day I've wondered if she was HPD. But she was never diagnosed and would never allow herself to be diagnosed. I didn't need to shrink to know one thing - if it looks like Cluster-B and tastes like a Cluster-B (hey I wonder if they all taste the same - er uh nevermind) then move on because 8/10 symptoms plus all the drama, over acting, AW'ing and Lectre stare were enough for me to bail. They are mind fvcks plain and simple.

Sales eh? You sound like a good friend of mine. His base + commissions were almost the exact same as yours. He spent a year talking about big cars and boats and rebuilding his house. At the end of year - he had one small commission check and is about to loose everything.

Vulpine busted your azz and has you by your ballz - after seeing those old posts your are the definition of AFC.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine ur a chump. Im 26 and probably make more money than u, drive a better car, better education(s), better looking, better body, better looking girl, how old r u and how much do u make smart azz? How much were u making at 26 or 27? U got a masrers degree? Drive an 08 benz? got girls coming up to u every night?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Vulpine ur a chump. Im 26 and probably make more money than u, drive a better car, better education(s), better looking, better body, better looking girl, how old r u and how much do u make smart azz? How much were u making at 26 or 27? U got a masrers degree? Drive an 08 benz? got girls coming up to u every night?
...this is getting better with every post. We don't know if he's 24 or 28. He's supposedly got a Master's Degree (in what?) yet is contemplating a sales job with a base of 60K. And he's driving a 2008 Mercedes.

I'm thinking mommy paid for that college and junior has never worked a day in his life. And driving mommy's Benz around just makes you look slightly less pvssy than you normally would.

Vulpine served his country, works hard and has his values into the right places. We loved fvcking with tards like you when we were in the service. One way or another they all fall hard. Did you come to this site to learn or just rebel against being a mommy's tool?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha busted me on what? My age. Wow im 26. Haha see the differnece is I have the car and other sh1t unklike ur azz I got a brand bew benz when I was 22 and get a brand new one when I was 25 wtf u got?. 33 and still not married? On forums with kids my age trying to spread advice when ur lonely urself and can't find the girl u want? Fvck wish I could see u face to face. U probably say u work out and sh1t. What do u bench 180? Lol out of shape fvck. U got no body gurantee. U can't go to a vegas pool and get jocked like my azzz buddy. Haha. u go out to vegas and bet 5 dollar hands of black jack and get excited to win 50 bucks?? Come on man u got nothing on me and u know it. No career no car no girls no body, and no ballz

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
Vulpine ur a chump.
Oh yeah? According to you? Well, I can spell. I can, and do, routinely use the shift key; not only for capitalization, but also for colons, exclamation points, and sometimes even ampersands. Can you believe it?

aix237 said:
U got a masrers degree?
No, I don't have a masrers degree, just as you don't have a masters degree.

aix237 said:
Im 26 and probably make more money than u, drive a better car, better education(s), better looking, better body, better looking girl, how old r u and how much do u make smart azz?
Considering you claim to have a masrers degree and two years ago you were 22 (read: u suck@math), I'm going to have to say, "probably not", liar.

aix237 said:
How much were u making at 26 or 27?
Hmm... well, at 26, I was still in the Army, was running my own business, and I was moonlighting at a job. Most money I "made" went back into the business investments, so it's hard to really say. "How much do I make" isn't the question you should be asking, but rather, "what was your net worth".

aix237 said:
Drive an 08 benz?
No, and again, I have a better question: is your '08 benz' paid for, yours, you own it? My car has been paid for, owned, and mine since '96. It was the flagship of my business. You have debt, don't you, retard?

aix237 said:
got girls coming up to u every night?
No, actually, I have women come up to me. Some come on me, under me, next to me, and in front of me. One could say that women come all over me. I don't blame you for messing with girls, after all, you're only 17.

I have a bigger d¡ck than you, aix237. I have bigger ballz, too. What now, b¡tch?:cool: