Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty accurate personallity test to help understand yourself.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across this personality test from a friend and I found it pretty accurate.

Hopefully it might help you guys understand yourselves a bit better.

www.16personalities.com

Please post your results and thoughts on the results etc.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply the Myers-Briggs test...it is pretty accurate tho, I'm an INTJ

logicallefty

Reaction score
ESTJ. It was mostly accurate for me, just missed a couple things.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got INFJ. Quite accurate I think. Also quite a rare personality type.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always waiver between INFP and ENFP depending on when I test, which is about right. My introversion/extroversion is cyclical--I'll build up huge social networks and go out every night for a couple months and then get tired of everybody and mostly isolate myself for a couple months.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESTJ-A.
Although I don't understand why extroverted. I took the test like 10 years ago and I was super introverted.
I guess it's because I said I don't have problems talking before many people. I mean I can hold presentations, I can give concerts, but talking to a girl if I really desire her... oh my ;)
At least I'm super assertive.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got INFP. I think I was an INFJ when I did it a few years ago though.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you answer truthfully about who you are, and not who you would like to be, it is very accurate. ENFP-T

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got about half way in and stopped. Too many open ended questions that I frankly can't reconcile. My answer now would be different tomorrow. So what's the point. One went something like, "How much more do value organization over adaptability?" ... and there's like 8 potential answers or something? How the f*ck am I supposed to... might as well just randomly move the slider.

Reaction score
INTP 5w4 SP/SX

ESxx starts out way higher than INxx on the alpha totem pole, but that's what this community is for right?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got about half way in and stopped. Too many open ended questions that I frankly can't reconcile. My answer now would be different tomorrow. So what's the point. One went something like, "How much more do value organization over adaptability?" ... and there's like 8 potential answers or something? How the f*ck am I supposed to... might as well just randomly move the slider.
This is completely my thoughts as well. How the fvck can I answer the questions when I have literally NO frame of reference at all?

I got ESTP-T, but I feel more at home with the description of ENTP-T (which I was 3% away from getting) that I've gotten in the past. I really have no idea if it's accurate or not though. If I did a test like this I would make a bunch of examples and specify the details of them.