Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Presents

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your feelings on those roses, chocolate kisses, etc. that the clubs sell at school from guys to girls. Romantic or dumb or AFC?

OneNotchHigher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a pretty good quesion. I think that in general, i would avoid sending or giving a rose or something that the school is selling. In a highschool setting, it is sometimes veiwed as vulnerable to enjoy getting a rose from a club. The girl may act as though she finds it creepy, just to impress her freinds. Also, I think that it is too much placing the girl on a pedistal. If there were a girl i wanted for valentines, i would just ask her on v day date, and tell her it will be the best v day shes had, then i would be posotive to deliver that claim.

however if i had a steady girlfreind, then i would definatly send her a rose or kiss.

ONH

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really a big fan on the whole present thing. I choose not to celebrate Valentines Day. However I do use the day as something to talk about. So it helps me at one time

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
One of my teachers is selling roses but their made out of some kind of plastic, and inside the rose is 2 hersey kisses..

Come to find out the teachers wife teaches handicapped kids and they made them. So if the money is going toward something good, in my case going to help handicapped children. Then what the heck...give one to your mom or something.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
After I read your post again I seen what you were asking. In my opinion nothing wrong with it.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My school has a really cool thing like that. You pay $2 and request a song to have some people go to whomever you wants classroom and sing whatever song you want them to sing during their class.