Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prescription meds

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious, if you're dating a girl, what prescription meds should you look for that send a red flag this girl is crazy, has problems, etc?

If you could say what the drugs do too that'd be cool, I have no idea when it comes to this.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

Everyone has problems to some degree; I don't believe Charles Manson took any medication, so just because their medicine cabinet is empty doesn't make them any less crazy, and vice versa. What are you doing poking around in her crap anyway?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prozac would be a safe bet

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say most of your anti-depressants (I think Paxill is one) or anything truly bizzarre (Ferret tranquilizer, Anti-Schiztophrena) would be things to note.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little off-topic, but does anyone know for certain whether you can or can't be prescribed Adderall by your general practicioner (family doctor, etc) if you're over the age of 18? I've heard conflicting stories and would like to find a resolution before I wake up at 8am to go to my Dr's appt tomorrow morning...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you doing poking around in her crap anyway?
I'm not at all, I'm not even dating anyone atm. I just wanted to be on the lookout for future reference.