Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Premixing protein drinks

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be more prone to drink my whey protein shakes at work if i premixed them the night before, and bottled them up. I get up so late in the morning that i never have time to make them before work. I also don't like making them at work - too messy.

Question: If you premix stuff like whey protein drinks and creatine drinks, do they lose their effects? Do i want the drink dissolving in me, rather than in a bottle in the fridge?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not creatine since it becomes creatinine which is useless to the body if it sits in water for too long. I wouldn't mix a protein shake more than an hour or two before either.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just take a couple of shakers with you with the powder in and add the water when you need to?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Why not just take a couple of shakers with you with the powder in and add the water when you need to?
Bump. It's quite easy to do.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
try this, get a couple of bottles (or how ever many you need), scoop the powder, creatine and dextrose or whatever you use into the bottles, when you need the protein fix, add water, close lid, shake, and drink. easy stuff