Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Premiscuous more in women or men?

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I have to fight Cali rush hour traffic before and after work I get a lot of time to think, and I was just contemplating this the other day..

I don't mind sleeping with a girl I'm not dating but attracted to. Here is my thought process if I knock her up (slight chance with all the contraception today but still happens) could I see myself being okay having her being a part of my life for the rest of it? Would my child not be as adorable to me because I wasn't attracted to her mom?

This is why I don't settle and sleep with any girl just for a quick satisfaction that won't do anything a week from now anyway. Is anyone else like this?
The way I see it, if I'm attracted to her then the girl must have good genes and a healthy lifestyle. I've only became fwb with a girl i wasn't attracted too once and I felt disgusted afterword. There was really no satisfaction. This was in my earlier 20's and I think now, as I thought then, if I had a child with this girl.. I'd be sick to my stomach. She wasn't hideous.. probably like a 6.

The other thing I was thinking about is this: Women have the upper hand in this category. If they get knocked up it's their choice to have an abortion or not. So they can easily negate the whole child thing if they wanted to. Us guys can't. Which is a scary thought. But do you think having more control over abortion makes them more promiscuous than guys?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Is anyone else like this?

LOL, yes! Every time I bang a girl that I'm not attracted to, but drunk and horny so do it anyway, I have slight panic the next few days because I keep thinking.. holy crap, could you imagine dealing with her for the next 20 years if you got her prego..

But girls that I do find attractive and actually would date, I don't have those thoughts.

Glad i'm not the only one.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought there were already a lot of old threads on this topic.

A small % of men have a lot of money and flaunt it, or have movie-star good looks and build. Women are constantly going out to try to find and fvck as many of these men as possible. The women do so out of low self-esteem, to validate themselves, and not for orgasms. For women, most of their sex is with a small number of partners over their lifetimes, but all women have many short-term or one-shot partners.

A large % of men have above average, or ordinary, or below average looks, and can't afford to throw money around all the time. These men have sex more times with the same small number of lifetime partners.

Thing is, men virtually always have an orgasm from sex, while women usually don't. Younger women have higher libido and have sex more often, with softer, fuller, and wetter equipment, which brings more orgasms. Older women have lower libido and have sex much less often, with less-functional equipment; but when they do, they're going after the orgasm.

It has nothing to do with abortifacients. Women are naturally this way. Abortifacients only increase the amount of abuse they hurl at their small number of principal sex partners.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just seems to me like I know a lot more younger girls in college in the last few years who casually sleep around and have 15+ partners.. I think the national average is like 7 or 8 partners.. but I don't remember where I saw that or how long ago the analysis even was.

I don't remember many girls being okay with having so many partners.. I figured maybe its just all the newer options of birth control they've had.. IDE's plan B (now you can buy over the ****er).. a shot.. Seems like being a slut is more convenient these days.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be very worried about a kid whether or not the girl is really attractive.....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And on average, a woman has 2-3 times the amount of sex partners as men. It is just too ridiculously easy for them to get it whenever and however they want.

If they go online, they can be having sex in 30 minutes. That time-frame includes the time needed to register a profile and upload pictures.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I would be very worried about a kid whether or not the girl is really attractive.....
SO do you wait until you are in a relationship to get intimate or what?