Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

premature..ejeculation into her mouth

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Majestick said:
Kids will be kids. LOL.

Nothing like keeping it classy right, playa?

haha yeah..honestly there is no place for us to go really at least to hook up. My family is always home, and so is her's. My grandma lives at our house, and her mom is a stay - at - home. I only have my permit, but she is getting her license soon. There was alot of sexual tension that just came out, just a little to much at once.

I cant really think of anywhere else to go.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
But yeah how would you all proceed if you were in my situation?

Anyone else have trouble lasting? I just feel so frustrated and disapointed in myself.

I made sure i didnt mention it or apologize..(not sure if i should have), I kind of just shrugged it off. But i felt like a loser/ass for not telling her because no one really wants that in their mouth, at least a 16 yr old girl.
It was awkward cause you made it awkward. It was your first time so chill out. She should be complimented cause it means she did a good job. Just tell her next time. And you would be suprised how many girls like to swallow...best sh*t ever.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
It was awkward cause you made it awkward. It was your first time so chill out. She should be complimented cause it means she did a good job. Just tell her next time. And you would be suprised how many girls like to swallow...best sh*t ever.

I dont really think I made it akward to be honest, I didnt really mention it and I continued as if everything were normal. I just felt a little bad about the whole situation

thanks for the advice

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at ANY post in my life. This goes for the Hornets Message Board, St. Louis Rams Message Board, LSU Message Board, and Rivals Message Board...Damn kid, you should be happy you caught a nvt that fast. Not to mention you did it during Valkyrie...Wow...That's not even a romantic movie in the least bit hahahahaha

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
You were making out during SCHINDLER'S LIST??
Hahaha that's exactly what I was thinking. Apparently no one else got the reference. And to the OP...I've never met a girl that complained that I came too fast from a BJ. No such thing as premature ejaculation while getting one. If you cvm in 5 seconds they'd probably find it flattering. Taking too long on the other hand opens a whole new can of worms. That's what you want to steer clear of unless you're using it as foreplay before sex.

As far as not telling her, whatever. It's better than pulling out and cvmming on their face without saying anything lol...I'm speaking from experience too. And apparently on Christmas I was having sex with a girl and pulled out, stuck it down her throat, and came without saying anything (I don't even remember any of the sex...I blacked out lol). No biggie. They get over it. Just make sure you lay the pipe right when you get the chance and you can do whatever the hell you want.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ollie said:
Hahaha that's exactly what I was thinking. Apparently no one else got the reference. And to the OP...I've never met a girl that complained that I came too fast from a BJ. No such thing as premature ejaculation while getting one. If you cvm in 5 seconds they'd probably find it flattering. Taking too long on the other hand opens a whole new can of worms. That's what you want to steer clear of unless you're using it as foreplay before sex.

As far as not telling her, whatever. It's better than pulling out and cvmming on their face without saying anything lol...I'm speaking from experience too. And apparently on Christmas I was having sex with a girl and pulled out, stuck it down her throat, and came without saying anything (I don't even remember any of the sex...I blacked out lol). No biggie. They get over it. Just make sure you lay the pipe right when you get the chance and you can do whatever the hell you want.
Hahahhahhhahhahaha wow this is turning into a fvckin hilarious thread lol.

When my gf gives me head I can usually last for as long as i want lol. it all depends on when I want to cvm I can usually bring myself to an orgasm and then cvm whenever I want lol. Sometimes I feel like just having a quick 5 minute jizz while other times i feel like going on for 45 minutes lol.

Whats strange though is that its COMPLETELY different when i have sex with my gf. We've fvcked a bunch of times and I still have a REALLY hard time holding in my load. The longest I've ever lasted was like ten minutes :( It really sucks and I think it disappoints her too cuz she cant cvm that fast.

Can anyone explain why I can go for as long as I want when getting a bj but I can barely hold in my load when having sex?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
how did you lead to that kiss? you said something came over? did you like just start kissing her while you were watching the movie? or was she facing you then you went in for the kiss?

As for the bl0wjob part, you placed your hand on your ****.. Who pulled it out? she did or you did?

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
how did you lead to that kiss? you said something came over? did you like just start kissing her while you were watching the movie? or was she facing you then you went in for the kiss?

As for the bl0wjob part, you placed your hand on your ****.. Who pulled it out? she did or you did?
I put my arm around her, and I was rubbing her thighs. Then i felt her legs open up a little, so I started rubbing her pvssy through her jeans. Then she turned to me and I started kissing her. Then she started rubbing my ****, next thing I know its out, her mouth is on it and Im cvmining. I was just in complete shock. We've made out..once. Ive never touched her there, and I dont think she has had any sexual experience..

Well she was jacking it really hard, but It was a bit painful, then she used her mouth. I came into her mouth, and she pulled her head up, and kind of looked at me and I just kept rubbing her pvssy. (futile attempt at distraction.)

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I put my arm around her, and I was rubbing her thighs. Then i felt her legs open up a little, so I started rubbing her pvssy through her jeans. Then she turned to me and I started kissing her. Then she started rubbing my ****, next thing I know its out, her mouth is on it and Im cvmining. I was just in complete shock. We've made out..once. Ive never touched her there, and I dont think she has had any sexual experience..

Well she was jacking it really hard, but It was a bit painful, then she used her mouth. I came into her mouth, and she pulled her head up, and kind of looked at me and I just kept rubbing her pvssy. (futile attempt at distraction.)
Was this after Tom Cruise blows up Hitler or before? :crackup:

Do you have a car that you can borrow? If so, take it for a spin in a secluded area somewhere and then work your magic.

Otherwise changing rooms at Kohl's always works. :woo:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ollie said:
No such thing as premature ejaculation while getting one. If you cvm in 5 seconds they'd probably find it flattering.

Thank you. Someone had to say it. Women want you to cvm quickly. Agreed that the OP maybe should have told her first, but hey, now she knows.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
Pretty much excatly what the title says...I feel horrible. This is my girlfriend of 3 weeks, pretty much before this site she ignored me, but after applying simple things her IL went WAY up. I'd say she is a HB7. Anyway, before this incident we had only kissed...and a small bit of touching..in fact we barely hug when we see eachother. Anyway...we went to a movie...Valkyrie or somehting, there were 2 other people in there.

I have never had a gf before, in fact she was my first kiss. We were watching it and something came over me...and I started kissing her..then feeling her up...and I placed her hand on my d!ck. Next thing I know my **** is out..and she starts sucking it. Now i have had no sexual experience besides my hand..so I was done in about 2 mins. I was in such shock, that by the time it finnaly hit me i had ejeculated into her mouth. Needless to say the date was very akward after that. She wasnt to distant..and laughed at my jokes.

But yeah how would you all proceed if you were in my situation?

Anyone else have trouble lasting? I just feel so frustrated and disapointed in myself.

I made sure i didnt mention it or apologize..(not sure if i should have), I kind of just shrugged it off. But i felt like a loser/ass for not telling her because no one really wants that in their mouth, at least a 16 yr old girl.
Haha wrong move. Be OPEN about it, and make fun of the situation, frame this potentially embarrassing incident as something light hearted. It's ok to make fun of yourself, as long as you're not lowering value.

I once was trying to tease a girl whilst licking her out, left, slipped on some clothing she left on the floor (damn floorboards haha), and full stacked it WHEN I WAS BUTT NAKED. Instead of getting all insecure about it, i laughed, played it off, pretend i broke something and made her kiss me better, which then led to escalations and we had a lovely time anyway. :)

So, don't worry too much, make fun, keep it light. It may be a little late for that now, but if she ever brings it up, that's when you frame it as something stupid and funny. Also, don't act any different to before, don't let it become awkward, and certainly don't hesitate when i comes to sexual experiences again.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You got horny while watching Valkyrie? A movie about a disheartened German officer who wanted to show the world that not all Germans are hardcore racist murdering Nazis by assassinating Hitler and forming a new German government who was going to make peace with the rest of the world including Jews?

Dude....that is just too funny. :crackup:

omg bat! i'm in tears dude i'm sitting here crying from this post and the other one I read about a fat guy i'm in tears. This website is serious a lot of the times but soooo funny other times! You guys are awesome this should be on TV!

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
o dude no it's not messed up. If you think it's messed up cumming in her mouth then it is. If you just smile and go with it then it is what it is. Who cares kido just do it again and go for it. Pretend like you get that all the time. You need to take interceptors recommendation because there is way too much to explain to you right now for you to understand what you have to do to be normal about all these things. Next time sit on her chest while she gives you head and give her the money shot! hahah then lay down and tell her babes your awesome never been with someone as amazing as you in bed and fall asleep!

Casually

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is that is freaking awesome. And if you're worried about premature ejaculation, try practicing kegels and gaining more awareness of yourself when you're self-kinoing ;)

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll be seeing her again this weekend, so Ill post about that experience

Thanks alot for all the help and advice..

To Interceptor, Ill re-read Pook's stuff, but I dont understand what being a man has to do with feeling about about cvming in ur girlfriends mouth without telling her.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't call them cumdumpsters for nothing.

She needs to get used to it, and I guess you do too.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I think I'll be seeing her again this weekend, so Ill post about that experience

Thanks alot for all the help and advice..

To Interceptor, Ill re-read Pook's stuff, but I dont understand what being a man has to do with feeling about about cvming in ur girlfriends mouth without telling her.
Maybe this time you can blow one in her face while watching Marley and Me. I also heard Hotel for Dogs is quite the flick to get hot and heavy to :rock:

This is an awesome post. cw92, don't worry bro, we're just busting your balls (no pun intended). I hope this next experience won't be awkward for you...Just make sure she's brushed her teeth.