Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pregnant

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Gentlemen, we lost another one. :(

PS: When she takes you to court for a 1/3 of your earnings, try telling the judge: "But she said she didn't even want me to ever pay child support!".
And now, the CLASSIC ONE!

"BACK THEN I said that. Now it's different, you know. He turned into a real bad, bad, baaad boy..."

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
All these rants and diatribes about how these poor innocent men get ripped off by having to pay child support cracks me up. The vast majority of you guys don't even have children, have never even paid child support and get your information from bitter divorced men who only biotch about it because they are still made at their ex.

I actually have experience with the child support system and have since 1994....about 12 years. The most my ex ever had to pay was $600 a month for 3 kids. He was making twice that in a week. He was paying his wages for 2.5 days a month to help support the children he helped make. That is hardly unfair. Now he's only supposed to pay $100 a week. It takes twice that a week to feed my two teenage sons...if not more. I've never used child support to do anything fun. It's gone towards food, living expenses, school clothes, shoes, stuff that my kids have needed. Most of the time I don't even get child support. Despite the fact that my ex went 7 years straight not paying a red cent and now only pays sporadically at best and not an unfair amount at all...he STILL pisses and moans about how unfair it is and how I take his money and spend it on myself. Oh please...he has nothing to biotch about because he hardly ever even pays it in the first place. Oh...and I have never taken him back to court, either.

My 5 year old's father had to pay all of $50 a week, and I had that case closed because if I ever need anything for her I just have to tell him and he'll take care of it if he can. If he can't, he will as soon as he's able to. I went out of my way to make court go easy for him...and I even insisted on things like shared custody, taking turns claiming her at tax time, taking turns on holidays, inviting him to spend any holidays he doesn't see her with us so he can see her. I don't do any of that for my ex husband. The reason I don't is because he chose to be a d*ck about things. My 5 year old's father chose not to be a d*ck and it paid off for him.

Don't listen to guys who don't even have kids and have never even been in this situation before. They are just repeating crap they have read written or heard spoken by miserable, grumpy, bitter old fools who chose to bite of their nose to spite their face.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O fvck it, I cant even be bothered with a response to this. Just remember who gave women the opportunity to become equals to men. (Benjamin Franklin.)

what are men but a fat cow to be milked, eh?

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, i'm scared now.

I'm 19, and my girl is 25, too.

We don't use protection.

I feel for you, MinDFreeZ. It's really hard to say what's the right thing to do in this situation - kill the baby, or try to raise it withour being mature enough.

DNA test is A MUST before you even think about anything.... I hope this won't scrwe your life up...

you're so young..... ****. It's hard to be smart when something like this happens.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332
wow, i'm scared now.

I'm 19, and my girl is 25, too.

We don't use protection.

I feel for you, MinDFreeZ. It's really hard to say what's the right thing to do in this situation - kill the baby, or try to raise it withour being mature enough.

DNA test is A MUST before you even think about anything.... I hope this won't scrwe your life up...

you're so young..... ****. It's hard to be smart when something like this happens.
Um...there is one time to prevent an unwanted pregnancy and one time only...PRIOR to it happening.

Abstinence is your only 100% guarantee. If you are going to take risks you damn well better use protection. Not only will you be protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy, but also STDs. If someone will have unprotected sex with you what makes you think they didn't do the same with everyone before you? But hey, if you want whatever some guy had on him getting onto you...all the more power to you...just don't come crying when you are going to be a father or pick up a nasty case of crotch rot.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she brought up adoption yesterday....... and I'm not sure.. I almost feel like it's worse to give it up for adoption.. since I'm not some poor drunk bum that lives in a dumpster...