Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnant from Pre ejaculatory ***?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put on a condom and it at my third "insertion", it broke. It had ample room at the tip for my load, plus some wiggle room. It was one of those gray, spermicidalless Trojans I think… The thrusts were not easy because she was dry down there (feminine version of "can't get it up"?) and I checked it every time. I'm so concerned that some pre-ejaculatory *** dripped into her, and now my little swimmers are going to get her pregnant. I masturbated before I went out that night because I'm always trying to lower the risk and I peed a couple of times before we had "sex". There was probably 8 hours between jackin’ it and having sex. I also smoke pot pretty much every day. This crazy girl recently got off of birth control and doesn’t know when she did (so she won’t know when her period is supposed to be). When I offered to pay for a Plan B plus all expenses, she said SHE DOESN’T BELIEVE IN IT?!!! That’s insane, because she said she is a nurse but doesn’t know that a Plan B isn’t an abortion pill, it’s just a bigger contraception pill.

1. How likely is she to be pregnant? I don’t see why my life should be ruined because I was as cautious as I could be (other than abstinence) despite being drunk and she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.
2. What is the longest I’d have to wait to know?
3. When is the earliest a test can be taken?

Some sites say pre ejaculatory *** contains no sperm. Some say it does. Some say that it does, but only if there is some still left in the penis tube. Some sites say pot lowers sperm count. Other say it doesn’t. Some say it effects how sperm swim, causing them to swim too fast and run out of energy or get lost.

I was pleading with her via texting to get a Plan B, or to even just talk to me but all she’s ask is “did we have sex.” I had to leave briefly that morning to get my car keys from my friends’ house and she was gone when I got back.

This is insane. So suave should have an entire section on birth control, because this DJ stuff works.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Theres been a few times I went bear pickle and thought I was gonna get aids or accidently got the chick pregnant and lucky for my dumba$$ everything was cool. Theres nothing you can really do now anyways. Just try to not over think it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are very low that pre-cvm got her pregnant. IF you pulled out in time to blow your load, 95% chance you're OK. There's a small chance she is pregnant, but I wouldn't worry too much about it honestly.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never blew a load even, I just hate how long it takes to know if I'm damned on earth or not. The condom felt dry like leather. I did run it threw with my battering ram. This woman is unbelieveably intransigent. Sometimes I thi k they WANT to get pregnant and they don't care who the "father" is. I've had other close calls before but at least they let me be a gentleman and get them a day after pill. Some of them look listless and apathetic and I cannot understand that. After sex girls look like they're in la la land.