Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy scare

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend just told me her period is eight days late and she thinks she is pregnant. She is from a religious background and she says that abortion is not an option and her family will reject her unless I marry her.

She refuses to have a test saying she is too busy with exams and will go to the doctor after they finish.

How likely is it that she is pregnant? Usually her periods are very regular, but I am aware there are other reasons for missing periods. I always used condoms and never came inside her, instead just cumming on her breasts or mouth.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she cheated on you. Get a dna test if she is pregnant.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, first things first... before you go off with "DNA Tests"... why don't you just wait to see if she's pregnant first?

Don't jump to conclusions if you don't have a 100% confirmation first.
I've seen women in the past stress themselves into an irregular period just because they thought they were pregnant.

Just wait til she takes the tests and get the results.
THEN you can deal with what comes next. I KNOW it sucks because you have to wait it out until she does, but it's all you can do for now.

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why she can't go get a pregnancy test from the grocery store? I mean this should be a major concern for her too, and all it takes is a quick trip there + $10. Something seems off here...

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, your banging a girl whose not on birth control and you're not using a condom??? Tell us it aint so brah!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viking22 said:
My girlfriend just told me her period is eight days late and she thinks she is pregnant. She is from a religious background and she says that abortion is not an option and her family will reject her unless I marry her.

She refuses to have a test saying she is too busy with exams and will go to the doctor after they finish.

How likely is it that she is pregnant? Usually her periods are very regular, but I am aware there are other reasons for missing periods. I always used condoms and never came inside her, instead just cumming on her breasts or mouth.

So let me get this straight: You used condoms, never came inside her and then withdrew while taking condom ejaculating on her, right? Condoms are not fail safe as you probably know and I have busted more than one doing my thing!

Generally, I would start getting worried if a child is not what you desire and the quicker she ascertains that information the better. She is nearing two weeks on that wonderful, but at times hated period. In this case, I bet you want the period.

As far as marriage goes, only you know if that is what you want to do.

Best of luck!

V2Logger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you get an over the counter test and it comes up positive, go to the clinic to confirm. She is going to have to take a test either way. Don't get spooked, scared or anything. Just be serious about getting the test out of the way. The sooner the better.

I have had a few scares in the past, some from being protected that leave you wondering "how can she be?". In those cases it was hormones, regardeless, I bought the test and had her test herself more than once. I believe some women can make their bodies believe they are pregnant, also sometimes stress is a factor.

Good luck, and don't give in till you really know for sure.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she?

What weight is she?

How stressed is she?

These are all things that will effect it. Try to stay sane while she does the test. And girls are just as scared of pregnancy as we are, what kind of girl would be 'too busy' to take a pregnancy test that takes 3 minutes?

Sounds like pure bs. Are you sure this girl isnt talking crap?

Been through this with a manipulative girl, worst experience a man can go through. Was negative after 2 weeks of no sleep.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pregnancy tests are one dollar at a store called "save-a-lot".

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll definitely ask for a DNA test at some stage.

She is 21 years old, according to her she has regular periods never more than a few days off, she has had a stressful time at school but nothing extreme.

I think she won't get the test because she is convinced she is pregnant and doesn't see the point. She alludes to other signs and says she cannot think of any other reason why she would be eight days late.

She seems very worried which is why she goes on about how I must marry her because she thinks her religious parents will reject her if they understood she had a child out of wedlock. She says after three weeks we can divorce and promises she will not ask for any money in the divorce. I said there is no way I am marrying her, and if she wants to keep the baby she must deal with the consequences.

She is quite clear that she does not want to abort, saying it is a sin and she is not a murderer.

In the next sentence she alludes to suicide.

Then she asks me for help with her homework.

It is all quite strange. I keep insisting we go to a doctor together but she says "Next week, I have exams this week and I must study".

There is a slim possibility she is making this all up. The last month or so our relationship has been pretty unstable and I think she realises I am losing interest.

According to her we are broken up and since Im not being supportive and agreeing to marry her, she is going to go to the doctor when it suits her and refuses to meet to talk things over.

I really do not know what to do.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh her weight, well I do not know, she is around a size 12 in the UK. Curvy. Id estimate around 130lbs

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a good feeling that she is making it up for attention.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you wrote it seems like she wants to get married and is trying to dupe you into it by bringing up her religious background and saying her parents won't accept you unless you get married. You said you always use condoms and never bust inside of her. How the hell do you think she could get pregnant from that? The chance is like .00000001%. And BeyondCharm, read the post before responding please. And you sound like a complete idiot when you say "brah"

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be pregnant but is too busy to get tested ?

Something has to be up

also She's laying down the law as if she knows she's pregnant.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go to the grocery store tomorrow and buy the pregnancy test. Take it to her in person and give it to her. It takes 10 minutes. This is inexcusable that she is behaving like this. Seriously. If you confront her and say "look I went out and bought it, saved you the effort" she is cornered and if she refuses it even then I really doubt she's pregnant.

2. You have a ****ing psycho for a girlfriend. You had to have realized this before now. She's talking about suicide, trying to make you get married, and "promises" that she won't take half of your money if you divorce (that's also kind of weird and extremely suspicious that she'd immediately say we can divorce 3 weeks later and that she goes out of her way to say that she "promises" she won't take your money). Break up with her and cut all contact. Seriously, this can only get much worse for you.

3. Reconsider everything that this girl is telling you and second-guess it. There is something seriously wrong here. Is she trying to pretend she's pregnant so you two can get married and she can take half of your ****? There are many factors that can make her period late, maybe she started birth control behind your back and isn't telling you, maybe she's pregnant with some other dude's kid, maybe she's stalling so that she can get pregnant with some other guy before you call her out on her **** - this girl is psycho and I would take anything this slvt says with a grain of salt.

Best of luck to you, let us know how this goes.

Reaction score
viking22 said:
I'll definitely ask for a DNA test at some stage.

She is 21 years old, according to her she has regular periods never more than a few days off, she has had a stressful time at school but nothing extreme.

I think she won't get the test because she is convinced she is pregnant and doesn't see the point. She alludes to other signs and says she cannot think of any other reason why she would be eight days late.

She seems very worried which is why she goes on about how I must marry her because she thinks her religious parents will reject her if they understood she had a child out of wedlock. She says after three weeks we can divorce and promises she will not ask for any money in the divorce. I said there is no way I am marrying her, and if she wants to keep the baby she must deal with the consequences.

She is quite clear that she does not want to abort, saying it is a sin and she is not a murderer.

In the next sentence she alludes to suicide.

Then she asks me for help with her homework.

It is all quite strange. I keep insisting we go to a doctor together but she says "Next week, I have exams this week and I must study".

There is a slim possibility she is making this all up. The last month or so our relationship has been pretty unstable and I think she realises I am losing interest.

According to her we are broken up and since Im not being supportive and agreeing to marry her, she is going to go to the doctor when it suits her and refuses to meet to talk things over.

I really do not know what to do.

you are a MAN - use some logic here:

She is not being congruent at all, because someone who values religion as much as she says she does, would not have pre-marital sex in the first place!!

The "god" that would not forgive her for having an abortion is the same "god" that would not forgive her for having sex with someone who is not her husband.

Listen to this advice very carefully:

GO FOR THE HAIL MARY (brought to you by Tom Leykis) -

tell her how much you love her and how you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Tell her that you see a great future with her, with a great family and a nice house and all of the good things life has to offer. But, tell her that right now is not the right time for it, as neither of you are ready for a baby..........but in the next couple of years or so, you would love to marry her and have a family with her, in fact, you DREAM of that perfect day.

If she is pregnant, this is exactly what you tell her to get her to have an abortion. If she agrees to the abortion, then you will know FOR A FACT that she was using this pregnancy just to trap you into being with her and committing to her, because after all, why would she agree to an abortion only AFTER you tell her how much you love her and wanna be with her?? WHAT ABOUT THOSE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS???

If she agrees to the abortion, you take her to the clinic in the morning, you PAY for the abortion (i dont care if she cheated on you or not, i dont care if the baby is yours or not, you still pay just to get this b1tch to delete this accident)..........after she has the abortion, take her to McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin (or her favorite breakfast sandwich).......then take her home, lay her on the bed and tell her you love her, and when she says she loves you too, you tell her "I never want to hear from you again, I am done with you *****", and leave.

Don't stay with a cvnt who decided to get pregnant to trap you.

Period. End of Story.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has exams at the moment, which causes stress, which messes up your menstrual cycle. When i was doing my final year at uni, I think I only got bout 3 periods throughout the whole year. Try to get her to relax, and hopefully she will come on, evening primrose oil also helps keep them regular and helps reduce the PMT as well.

The other thing is, if you didnt shoot your load inside her, there is no chance she is going to be pregnant. Although, if she is a bit on the slow side, she probably does think she is pregnant, and having that stress is only going to further delay her period. I guess one of the reasons she is hesitating in doing the test could be the fear of knowing 100% for sure that she is pregnant.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has exams at the moment, which causes stress, which messes up your menstrual cycle. When i was doing my final year at uni, I think I only got bout 3 periods throughout the whole year. Try to get her to relax, and hopefully she will come on, evening primrose oil also helps keep them regular and helps reduce the PMT as well.

The other thing is, if you didnt shoot your load inside her, there is no chance she is going to be pregnant. Although, if she is a bit on the slow side, she probably does think she is pregnant, and having that stress is only going to further delay her period. I guess one of the reasons she is hesitating in doing the test could be the fear of knowing 100% for sure that she is pregnant.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it seems highly unlikely. The only possibilities I can think of is she got *** on her hands and then touched herself, or I got precum on my fingers and fingered her. Or she deliberately injected herself with my ***.

I can understand why she thinks if she is almost two weeks late she believes she is pregnant. I do not understand why she does not want the test. But yeah I think I'll pay her a visit and frogmarch her to a doctor or buy her a kit.

I understand her feelings on abortion. Ive got no issue with pre-marital sex, but I think abortion is something regrettable and I know lots of girls who happily have pre-marital sex but would never abort. She also says she thinks it is bad for her body.

I don't think for a moment she'd believe the Hail Mary, and I don't think she is trying to trap me. The marriage thing is because she thinks her parents would be less likely to reject her if the baby was born while she was actually married to the father.

I also very much doubt she is cheating on me. But obviously I will insist on a DNA test in the event a baby does materialise.

It is good to know that this could just be the result of exam stress.

Anyway I'll keep you updated and get her to the doctor as soon as possible.