Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

practice is invaluable even if its not hb 10

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is often a divide in the community , whether its okay to go after the easier targets is worth it, the answer is absolutely go for any women you can , once you get practice with the easier targets , its only a matter of tim before you get what you want.,
Also, always subcommucate higher value, even if you have to say so explicitly

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
There is often a divide in the community , whether its okay to go after the easier targets is worth it, the answer is absolutely go for any women you can , once you get practice with the easier targets , its only a matter of tim before you get what you want.,
Also, always subcommucate higher value, even if you have to say so explicitly
It's always encouraged to practice your seduction game on an HB even thought she may not be extremely high on the number scale.

The way I see it is it doesn't matter what her number is, it's either you would or you wouldn't, simple as that.

Most AFCs believe that only the HB9-10 are worth the effort, but they are grossly misinformed and end up failing miserably.

Working your way up and developing your skills with average women is the way to go.

By the time that HB9 or 10 does arrive, you will have the necessary practice and skill to make it happen.

-SchoolBoy​

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that the divide exists over whether or not it's acceptable to initially practice on lower-quality women. Where the problem comes in is when some people just fall in to a habit of nailing lots of sub-par girls, getting comfortable with that, and never stopping/aiming for anything better.

Because they are settling for below exellence, subconsciously you are telling yourself that is what you can get, even if you don't actively think that way. Banging a few hood rats isn't a problem if your just trying to build confidence or lose your V-card, but gaming on skeezers will give you very little practical (non sex related) experience on how to game a high status HB9+. Some of the things you would say or ways you would act that may work with a slutty or low status 7 will often not even get you the time of day from an alpha female.

In my opinion, if you have absolutley no experience and need to dip in the gutter once or twice, do it. But do a george jefferson and move on up ASAP.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ hit it on the head there buddy

more so,

if the guy wasn't hitting anything before and then now he's hitting 5s and 6s , in my book , i consider that a success, and that practice no matter whatever the experience is is considered good

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same underneath, they just have different protection mechanisms.
My first approach was on a set of two 8ish college girls...lmao it was horrible but I got their attention right away, and it would be different now with improved game.

DON'T start low just because you don't think your game is good enough to score high. Always aim for what YOU WANT.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As of recent I've lowered my standards a little though (for hook ups, obviously not a relationship) and I think it was a good idea....I'm still a virgin and I've had the opportunity to get with some really attractive girls but failed due to being a noob. So, I think I'm to the level where I'll be able to pull it off the next time a girl wants my ****, practicing whenever possible helps me I feel.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) always aim high, like I m In the Mood said. However, don't give up after being rejected by the super hotties, and go for less hot chicks. I agree with the would hit/wouldn't hit standard: if you take a girl home that fits in the first category, you re a winner in my book.

2) Even without any experience, simply based on your looks and natural gaming ability you will attract some girls. Based on human nature, though, we always want what we cannot get (or think we cannot get). But you can't get the really hot girls if you have no experience. So start as low as you have to (depeding on how attractive you are) and work your way up.
For example: if you only attract hb 5s, get some experience with them first before you go for hb 6s. If you cannot handle hb 6s, you will not get with hb 7s, and so on and so forth.